TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MB's Mom said Hailey never spent the night there before,MB had spent the night at thier house.What made him say she was spending the night with her,except BD never verified where she was at.SA would tell her or she'd leave a note,convenient for SA.Also look at the distance where MB lived,it wasn't right next door or anything,maybe saying she was stopping by CD's,making him a suspect possibly.Then walking far enough away,there could be the excuse someone picked her up since she was walking alone.If he did do this,I wonder how long it took him to think it through,wasn't planned well,since nothing was packed that she would have taken with her.

Was MB"s house picked because it was a house that SA knew BD would not call? You know how sometimes our kids have that one friend whose parent you just don't like? You don't hold it against the kid but you avoid the parent at all costs...for whatever reason. Maybe BD would never call this house because she knew the parent had an extreme dislike for her? would explain why DD had to text for Hailey to come home too.

Was sa living in bd's house when Hailey was 11?
NO facts, but I assume there were sleepovers ! but I wonder if he had been moved in and out more than once, maybe moved out when all that fighting was going on in Febr, then just back in in the last 4 months.

I am thinking the Grdma was so distraught that she was getting her facts all ran together, I think she meant at 11 Hd told me she didn't like SA then recently she said she was Scared of him , he was lurking near her at night. IMO

Very possible and there were probably other things she wanted to say,but I imagine a person is very nervous talking on National tv and doesn't get everything out or didn't come out the way they intended.

We're also trying to figure out a person that does illegal drugs and has mental problems,due to the medicine he was taking.He didn't think everything through if he did do this,that's for sure.
No Chit !! If he did it, but he sure has kept his secret for a long time now !!

I am with you ! I do not think he thought far enough ahead of time , just far enough to have his drug,party,movie night with BD.Have a good night and worry about what I need to do in the morning.

Yep, ITA! And of course, hindsight is always 20/20! SA didn't have that benefit when this nightmere began to unravel; who knows what he might of fabricated given a bit more time to study his "slasher" notes and movies! :furious:

~Mish

He was staying nights,from what we heard,who knows,because I'm not sure how much I believe of what we've been told.Not from the person who told it,but where it originally came from.KWIM

Very possible and there were probably other things she wanted to say,but I imagine a person is very nervous talking on National tv and doesn't get everything out or didn't come out the way they intended.
As a Grandma I would have been threatening the SOB, and just having a screaming fit and no telling what ! IMO

From what I read most everyone is focused on SA and in our minds he has done some unspeakable things, either by himself or with a group of his maskers ! If so I want to know , but maybe not the gorey details ! I think that would be to much to process for small town folks ! IMO
And it would scare me to death to meet up with that bunch after dark !
Say break down in Dunn Texas !!!

One of the commercial breaks will have to lead off with a shot of SA standing in the hallway with a "deer in the headlights" look.

Was MB"s house picked because it was a house that SA knew BD would not call? You know how sometimes our kids have that one friend whose parent you just don't like? You don't hold it against the kid but you avoid the parent at all costs...for whatever reason. Maybe BD would never call this house because she knew the parent had an extreme dislike for her? would explain why DD had to text for Hailey to come home too.

Well,MB's Mom said the first time she ever saw BD was on tv and she didn't talk to her when BD's was looking for Hailey.

That's a really great thought, Lynnb! Fantastic!!!!:woohoo:

I have to believe LE has more evidence on SA than we are aware of, if they make the claim that an arrest will follow with evidence of a body. I don't think he is a suspect simply because he quit his job and drove back to CC, at least not if the FBI is in agreement with locals that he is indeed a suspect.

To me, a POI is someone police can't clear, while a suspect is someone they have evidence against, but not enough to take to court. Of course, I am not sure if Kempfer is qualified to declare SA a suspect-did Sparky also say it? (I think he did.)

And I do think Kempfer said that they had found evidence relating to the case at landfill, but objected to the word "physical", while in truth any evidence found would be considered physical.
Don't think PK is the brightest bulb on the tree !

In the statement from MK discussed here earlier tonight he compares the tragic case of his girl Polly to this case. I don't think they are very similar at all. If I remember correctly, a sick freak climbed into his daughters window one night while she was having a sleepover. So there were witnesses to the event [ i think]and an exact time and a starting point. It seems like a very different case.

If you read Pollys case , you can see how specific LE mistakes and dumb criminal luck lead to her fate being sealed. There was a chance to save Polly and it was missed do to a flawed relay system.

This seals it for me. Marc Klass has got inside information.

You may be right. We know that MB's mother said that MB was not allowed to sleep over at Haileys because the last time she did the girls were unsupervised and roamed the streets. I bet BD was angry /hurt/upset by this because we can see how much it bothers her if anyone questions her parenting.
She probably wouldnt want to call MB's mom about this subject.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: This is for JENREN post, about the movie ending !! GN I am getting goofy !!

I have been thinking about this too. Here is my theory[. I wish I knew if it was true that he didn't say anything until he and Billie got home Monday evening about Hailey going to sleep over. But if that turns out to be true, then I think I know what might have happened. ]
Let's say he found himself alone in the home with HD Monday and just went too far. So he locked the doors and tried to clean up. He stashed her away and was pretty much done when DD arrived. So he finds a place to dump the evidence and then he went to pick up Billie and they got their drugs and movies and went home. So Billie walks in and no Hailey. She may have said " Where is she? She didn't call and say anything about going out.." So spontaneously he may have felt the need to give her a story to prevent BD from checking further. In doing so he makes himself the last one to see her.

On the Monday that Hailey was supposed to be at MB's, I wonder if her bedroom door was closed that whole night? Could the drugs/movies/whatever been something as simple as keeping BD busy and stop BD from tidying up/whatever while kids weren't home and therefore Hailey's door would have stayed closed all night?

I don't like doubting LE, and I kind of resent Billie for making me sometimes do so, in this case. But if it turns out she is right and LE was wrong in their handling all along, I hope it does not prevent finding Hailey and the proper suspect.

However LE in general, and many Texas in particular, needs to take a look at how they handle missing teenage girls. Calling them runaways and waiting 4-5 days, sometimes longer, before they begin an actual investigation is just wrong.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: This is for JENREN post, about the movie ending !! GN I am getting goofy !!

did I miss something?:waitasec:
ok...see she changed it to jenren. i didn't think I was posting in my sleep but you never know

The niggle I cannot shake ! Is what went on in that house from Sunday night until 3:00 PM Monday. When she skips over to MB and then isn't checked on unitl Tuesday at noon.

Good point and then you have DD stating he saw HD playing x box and DD figures she would play till about midnight based on her skill level.

I have a feeling this was said to LE by DD and taken very SERIOUSLY by them.

BD then says it was about 10 and she was in bed watching TV.

It then changes to 10 - 11pm (and yes she could of been off in her initial time as i know that often i am)

Here is where I have a problem if indeed this is one of the hurdles LE has

Many times my own son has underestimated how well my daughter can play the games on his x-box. I call it "the male can never be wrong syndrome" jokingly in my house

There have been too many times he has said no way she did that on her own and will say mom you helped her. When in fact she is a good player. In his eyes though his sister could not be as "good" at playing a game as he is

Again MOO and just food for thought

Ok - question:

Did Hailey meet her demise in the house or elsewhere?

If it happened in the house - then she would have to have been transported and since LE has gone over that car with a fine tooth comb and now returned it - I don't believe they found anything in that car that led to a non-living Hailey.

So, if elsewhere - how did SA (or the perp) get Hailey out of the house and to where ever? I don't think she was THAT afraid of SA. Cz told us that Hailey would get in his face and scream at him and that BD would have to call her off. That's not typical behavior of a teen that is afraid of that person. I don't believe Hailey would have gone anywhere with SA.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member