TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I correct in thinking a sofa was removed from BD's residence? If true, who took the sofa and where is this sofa? Does LE have it and IF they do not, why not?

ITA and I would also like to see the other mattresses in the household taken by LE, like the master bedroom and the son's mattress.

A 45-yr old man has been arrested in the disappearance of Elizabeth Ennen from Lubbock, she has not been found, and they are not saying how they found him or what the relationship may be if any. She had been babysitting for family members of her "older" boyfriend before vanishing. This does not sound good for Elizabeth...
Here is her thread. Has anyone researched him?
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125922"]TX TX- Elizabeth Ennen, 15, Lubbock, 5 Jan 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Question- I think I missed something about MB- was it confirmed that she had not arranged and was not actually expecting to have Hailey over on that particular day for a sleepover?

I was just thinking about the term Illegal Narcotics... If they were presxriptions would they have still labled it as such? When I think of Illegal narcotics I think of Marijuan, crack, cocaine ect... If i were to word it as prescription medicines with the money I would have worded it : The took out 140.00 to Illegally obtain presciption medications.?? Am i off in thinking this way?

Illegal narcotics would be those such as oxycodone, oxycontin, hydrocodone (asa lortab, vicodin) ect. Illegal narcotics are those acquired without a valid, legal prescription.

I will tell you, that the fact that there are only 10 investigators left on this case, is very discouraging. It took 6 months to get down to 10 investigators in Kyron Horman's Case.

Where is Hailey? :(

With this being a Texas case and all, do any of you wonder why Texas Equisearch isn't being used? I know I am! Has Law Enforcement in Texas got a beef with Tim Miller or what???????? I say ask TES to come in and search for Hailey, ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With this being a Texas case and all, do any of you wonder why Texas Equisearch isn't being used? I know I am! Has Law Enforcement in Texas got a beef with Tim Miller or what???????? I say ask TES to come in and search for Hailey, ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
last week they were in Port st lucie, Fl searching for a missing lady, I don't know if they are still there or not.

ITA and I would also like to see the other mattresses in the household taken by LE, like the master bedroom and the son's mattress.

ITA also.. But where is that sofa? Who took it out of the house and WHY? Also, where did this information about the sofa being removed from ths house come from?

Question- I think I missed something about MB- was it confirmed that she had not arranged and was not actually expecting to have Hailey over on that particular day for a sleepover?

all I have ever heard was that neither MB nor her mother were expecting Hailey over for a sleepover...Billie has said that she spoke to MB, but not her mom after Hailey went missing..<that boggles my mind....

and the text that Hailey 'supposedly' sent @ 2pm to MB went unanswered..

all I have ever heard was that neither MB nor her mother were expecting Hailey over for a sleepover...Billie has said that she spoke to MB, but not her mom after Hailey went missing..<that boggles my mind....

and the text that Hailey 'supposedly' sent @ 2pm to MB went unanswered..

Did HD and MB hang out together at all. Did they run around with each other?

It is a mystery to me why TES was not used. I don't believe that Tim will search without the "blessing" of LE, but I could have that mixed up. Maybe, since MK is entrenched with Billie, Clint could request the help of Tim Miller. TES has all kinds of ways to search including water....IIRC.

I was just thinking about the term Illegal Narcotics... If they were presxriptions would they have still labled it as such? When I think of Illegal narcotics I think of Marijuan, crack, cocaine ect... If i were to word it as prescription medicines with the money I would have worded it : The took out 140.00 to Illegally obtain presciption medications.?? Am i off in thinking this way?

The way I look at it, you can always buy Hydrocodone off the street and stick it in a prescription bottle. I do know someone who does this just in case they are stopped by LE, they can say that they have a prescription for it........go figure.........

Both MB and her mother have stated publicly that there were no plans nor even any discussion about HD spending the night on Monday. And the mother said HD
had never slept over before.

They could be lying of course. It is their word against SA's.

Did HD and MB hang out together at all. Did they run around with each other?

I think so, but not that day...It was said that MB's mom would not allow MB to stay at HD..but HD could stay at MB. Billie and MB's mother both said they had NEVER met each other...I *assume* they have now..but could easily be wrong..

eta~Good question though because as far as I know we haven't even heard when the last time was that they had 'hung out' together..had it been days, weeks???

Awe... one of the searches passed away. Bless her heart. She has a 20 year old daughter too. . :( I always take things like that as a sign. She was a searcher for Hailey who has gone to Heaven. I wonder if she will lead them to Hailey or at least lead Hailey home and that is why she was sent there. I'm catholic so I believe in that stuff! My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.

Wow, that is so sad. It is unfortunate that Hailey was not found during her watch. God Bless her.

Is there a reason the term 'kidnapping' was used in the affadavit as opposed to 'abduction'? Maybe just semantics? just wondering.

I think so, but not that day...It was said that MB's mom would not allow MB to stay at HD..but HD could stay at MB. Billie and MB's mother both said they had NEVER met each other...I *assume* they have now..but could easily be wrong..

eta~Good question though because as far as I know we haven't even heard when the last time was that they had 'hung out' together..had it been days, weeks???

It would be interesting to know what this child, MB, could tell us about what she and her mother knew about the Dunn household. Obviously something influenced MB's mother to not allow MB to stay at the Dunn's home.

That is what keeps bringing me back to SA as the prime suspect. I mean, let's say that a random stranger abducted HD that day. What a coincidence that SA just happened to walk away from a good job that day, even though he was reportedly a good worker, and chose to lie about it to BD. Why would he do that on the exact day that HD was abducted?
That is such a hurdle for me to get past. Now if he had a good explanation for it, like he was having an affair, then he would have passed the poly.
Why make himself a suspect in a murder /kidnapping when he could just admit to drugs or an affair?

It is just too much of a coincidence that he left his job and went back home
with no explanation and covered it up from BD. [reportedly]
If it wasn't for that I might have more belief in the random stranger theory.

But SA's hinky actions that day, his history of anger issues, his reported drug abuse mixed with prescription meds/alcohol., and his obsession with serial killers and death masks is just too much to ignore, imo.

I'd like to know his entire work history. I think it's possible he doesn't work steady and the story he concocted around it was for Billie. He just didn't want to work period. There's something on his myspace under employment description where he jokes about it. I forget the exact wording but it's like are you kidding me type of thing.

It is a mystery to me why TES was not used. I don't believe that Tim will search without the "blessing" of LE, but I could have that mixed up. Maybe, since MK is entrenched with Billie, Clint could request the help of Tim Miller. TES has all kinds of ways to search including water....IIRC.

It is becoming apparently to me after following all these cases that the Amber Alert was not nearly enough, TES was not nearly enough. What is needed is a federal law enforcement agency that immediately responds to missing kids. This way it would not be at the discretion of local law enforcement agency to decide if a child is a runaway, if it is necessary to call in TES, etc. What could be more important than our children.

It would be interesting to know what this child, MB, could tell us about what she and her mother knew about the Dunn household. Obviously something influenced MB's mother to not allow MB to stay at the Dunn's home.

Absolutely!..and I have wondered that but since we can't discuss minors was afraid to bring it up..So, while not discussing them I would LOVE to know what at least MB has told LE. There's just no telling what HD MAY have told her in the past...MB is the only friend that I have heard mentioned...

It was reported some time ago that MB's mother found out that the last time MB stayed with Hailey they were out walking the streets late at night. After that she said no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazasmurf