TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I might stir up something just my thought...why when she was on nancy grace the first day ( child was missing more than 6 days) and she says her bfriend was at work...but then yesterday..she says he was fired...why didn't she say it the first day she was on the show...her daugher was missing a while already..unless he kept it from her til yesterday..idk

I noted the same thing yesterday. HMMM!

I noted the same thing yesterday. HMMM!

snip

BILLIE DUNN: He`s not working.

GRACE: OK. Last night, didn`t you tell me he was on his way home from work, or did I just get that mistaken?

BILLIE DUNN: No, I said that. He went in Monday morning, but there was an argument. He was fired or there was just a big blow-up there. He walked out. He left his job by 6:30 in the morning and went to Big Spring (ph) to his mom`s house.

GRACE: OK. What was the blow-up about?

BILLIE DUNN: I don`t even know. I just know he didn`t get along with one or two of the co-workers.

Could they have taken a quick look earlier, and then gone back with a search warrant?

I'm thinking the same way................
something took LE to the shed......IMO
I'm thinking like KCAnthony......shovel? gas cans? tape? totes?

This is so hard to believe in my town..I am helping ya and listening to everything and maybe iu can help me...I have had restless nights...and cried to my girls..that no matter what u can come to me..I have 3 girls! I am scared to death...I watch them constantly ...I know this is a small town but I can't seem to let them walk on their own anywhere!..if u help me I will help u..our comminuty needs to find hailey..we r so restless!

I have just heard today they were unable to administer the polygraph because SA was still on prescription drugs. :(

This is so hard to believe in my town..I am helping ya and listening to everything and maybe iu can help me...I have had restless nights...and cried to my girls..that no matter what u can come to me..I have 3 girls! I am scared to death...I watch them constantly ...I know this is a small town but I can't seem to let them walk on their own anywhere!..if u help me I will help u..our comminuty needs to find hailey..we r so restless!

I know that all of you are shook up and there is not much we can do to fix that, but just remember, most of the evil that happens to our kids...it's not at the hands of strangers - it's usually someone close to them, ie: family. So try and remember that when you are having a hard time letting them go somewhere.

First off - I understand how you are feeling. ((hugs))
Just sit them down and talk to them, routinely. Let them know, even if it's showing them first hand things like Hailey missing, all of the things they need to do to be careful and safe. Just continue what you are doing, with the fact that they CAN come to you with anything and everything.

Although I've been following this case from day one, this is my first post. Did the Rangers start searching along the river before or after the shed search? Is there a type of soil and/or vegetation that would be unique to that area? I've wondered if something of that nature was found in that shed.

Yes the ppl on here said it earlier on another thread..

I knew that was the reason for previously not giving it... that's why it was rescheduled for today, wasn't it? So they were unable to do the one TODAY?

JMO: This is rediculous. Does that mean that he has now gotten out of 2 poly's because of medication?? You can't force a person not to take them I guess, so I wonder how that will work. :croc:

Bille Jean, Hailey's mother, left the home with The Rangers at about 1:30PM and family members say that her boyfriend was interviewed by the FBI today.

City Manager, Pete Kampfer, says authorities are investigating specific individuals but he would not disclose any more information. "I know they are working on different leads and some of them could be referred to as suspects or subjects."

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13779246

OKAY, now is the time to say what kind of RX this SA in on that he can't take a LD test!
He should be able to wean off most in a week????
It must be some strong stuff......IMO
Couldn't court order him to get off RX???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck