TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I am fairly certain he took one at 10am this morning. It was after this that they started the searches of the house and shed etc

but but but it's been reported, I linked it awhile back...the OFFICALS confirmed he took it today

First off - I understand how you are feeling. ((hugs))
Just sit them down and talk to them, routinely. Let them know, even if it's showing them first hand things like Hailey missing, all of the things they need to do to be careful and safe. Just continue what you are doing, with the fact that they CAN come to you with anything and everything.
I think I've stressed it out enough my oldest is like 'ok...mom' I'm not going to do anything bad..or without u knowing"...just saying I'm a young mother of 4 and this is scary...ok..back to the subject of hailey...just had to tell someone how I felt thank u!

Is the 10 pm news in TX in an hour????
Should say what happened with results or no poly????

OKAY, now is the time to say what kind of RX this SA in on that he can't take a LD test!
He should be able to wean off most in a week????
It must be some strong stuff......IMO
Couldn't court order him to get off RX???

No, courts can't do that. He has every legal right to refuse the poly if he wants.

OKAY, now is the time to say what kind of RX this SA in on that he can't take a LD test!
He should be able to wean off most in a week????
It must be some strong stuff......IMO
Couldn't court order him to get off RX???

You cannot force someone to take a polygraph test.

I have just heard today they were unable to administer the polygraph because SA was still on prescription drugs. :(

If that was the case today why was he still in with investigators for most of the day? I read earlier where he went in at 10:00 something and was still there at 2 p.m.

If he wasn't having a poly administered then what in holy hello was he doing there all that time? Maybe the reason why we saw searching at the house and shed.

**edited**Sorry, just saw the other posts about a confirmed poly. But still...I agree that was probably the reason for seeing the ramping up of police activity today.

I have been following a few cases recently and when you look at each of the suspects FB or MS pages they all have songs with death and are into horror movies etc. This one will be no different if he is guilty of something.

My info is that he was unable to take it again today (Wed) even though the news is reporting he took one and they are awaiting results. There will be no results. He is NOT cooperating.

My info is that he was unable to take it again today (Wed) even though the news is reporting he took one and they are awaiting results. There will be no results. He is NOT cooperating.

Oh no...this is not sounding good at all...at all.

Oh GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is only MY opinion: We know that meds were the reason for the first poly being a no-go. I can't help but to wonder if he were to take and fail a test, could he lie and say he is still on meds. Or use the meds as a way out of ever having to take one?

My parents used to work for LE and mom said that at times, people who take a lot of dietary pills (ie: stackers) sometimes couldn't give an ok poly test because it messes up your heart rate. I take them w/ a redbull. Sorry for rambling.

Oh no!!

redcat

do you know if he has asked for a lawyer yet?

Oh no!!

We know he s a hot head.........left work, fired whatever.
We know he was arrested for a public drunk charge.
Maybe off booze and RX............he went manic and some truth came out.
Maybe that is why BO was with LE at police station this afternoon.
To verify something he said?
so LE might of gotten him to talk even if no poly taken?
Oh I can't wait for TX 10pm news!!

I have been following a few cases recently and when you look at each of the suspects FB or MS pages they all have songs with death and are into horror movies etc. This one is no different if it turns out he is in fact the killer.

BBM: We don't know that she is dead. I know a lot of us are worried, but we have NO evidence of that.

Wouldn't cadaver dogs hit on places in the home, car or shed if there had been a deceased person there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee