TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My info is that he was unable to take it again today (Wed) even though the news is reporting he took one and they are awaiting results. There will be no results. He is NOT cooperating.

And so it begins....:no:

~Mish

TIME Magazine did a cover story some years ago. The cover story said something like 13 Years Old. And 2 things struck me. For a 13 year old there are 2 things they are obsessed with. Death and the ridicule and rejection of their peers. Actually I think James Dobson said that but that doesn't matter. Mother of just turning teens..study everything you can as how to understand them. Dobson said it is a good thing they turn against parents cause that means they are gaining independence. It is the hardest thing for a parent to go through. All of a sudden your child becomes a closed up rabid creature. They hate you. Just grit your teeth and hold fast.

My info is that he was unable to take it again today (Wed) even though the news is reporting he took one and they are awaiting results. There will be no results. He is NOT cooperating.

Wow. Thanks RedCat....really glad you are here. So...he is not cooperating...the job thing....the shed thing......this sure isn't looking good for Hailey :(

Prayers here for Hailey, and her mom and dad and brother.

In all the cases I've followed the last couple years on WS, rarely, if ever, have I given an opinion as to a perp in a crime. IMO, I hope Billie has a good support system because I think she's going to need it.

They can't force you take a LD test to begin with, let alone force you off your meds to take one. Any med that effects your central nervous system (Which is monitored during the test) can effect it.

He has not intention of taking one.
People who want to cooperate and work with LE take them everyday, prescription meds and all. If anything it would give him an excuse for failing.

LE knows what is going on with or without one at this point.
He is avoiding taking one. He was at the station for several hours and a search of the home and shed followed afterwards. I wouldn't worry too much about a polygraph.

It may be to LEs benefit at the moment, they can manipulate the fact that he "can't" take one. And get him talking.

Bumping this post...(sorry, haven't mastered multi-quote yet)

Peronally, I don't have much faith in polygraphs themselves. But making excuses why he doesn't want to take one....speaks volumes to me.

Peronally, I don't have much faith in polygraphs themselves. But making excuses why he doesn't want to take one....speaks volumes to me.

I agree completely. He seems to be full of excuses.

Oh dear, I hope it is just a rumor. One article earlier quoted Billie saying he HAD taken the polygraph today.

Who knows where SA is?

I have heard they do not know where he is at this time. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members