TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As well what about other POI
I truly dont see much about where CD and GF were on these days yet HD spent alot of time there
RSO
Places that sb/cb searched

and so many more

We can only sleuth named POIs and suspects on WS. That means we can dig up whatever we can find on SA. I really think there is more out there and am surprised our great sleuthers haven't been using their stellar skills:rocker: poking around. :waitasec:

This is very interesting watching this now that the affidavits have been released..NG is asking Billie and Clint about the day Hailey 'went missing'. When asked about when DD got home Billie says 5pm (I thought it was 4pm? )and that SA was there. Not a word about the "deer in the headlight" incident and I wonder what Clint was thinking..Billie appears VERY uncomfortable to me..The whole clip is interesting, but the part I'm talking about is towards the end...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/82/O-N9g_LNF4E"]YouTube - Sierra1947's Channel[/ame]

Maybe this link will help a little:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26465402/detail.html

I know there is a complete list of BD's "reading list" from the affadavit, but I can't remember where it is - go figure!

thank you! That's quite a strange list of stories they collected and stored.
Not sure why they didn't just read on a laptop-why the ned to print off? It seems they all had internet access by wi-fi, at work and SA's mom/GM house.

I somehow missed news that BD will not be on NG anymore. Tried to find it, give up. Could someone fill me in? Has this been announced since Mark Klaus arrived in CC and could he have anything to do with her decision?

Brownies, in answer to your question, no we can't sleuth friends, especially minors.

In answer to your second question, no, you're not getting a time out. :D

We can only sleuth named POIs and suspects on WS. That means we can dig up whatever we can find on SA. I really think there is more out there and am surprised our great sleuthers haven't been using their stellar skills:rocker: poking around. :waitasec:

ITA!!! but it is difficult when you have a blended family and really dont know what they do for work, when she was there, who her friends are but we can look at places to search/sb searched, friends of SA etc

It sure beats reading the replays of BD every day

Looking in place that buy, sell or trade masks might be agood idea. I wonder how long he was looking for 'the collector'.

We can also look on Topix and see if there are any posts claiming to be friends of SA that might tell us more about him and where he liked to hang out and such. Just make sure you link to the post.
I'm on Topix and there is a girl that says she met Hailey through 4H and she said HD sent her a message saying she was scared of SD.

Not sure how to link on here or if I can but it's on the first page. She said it was sent in December. Not familiar with Topix but the first time this person posted it was from Ballinger, TX and the 2nd from San Angelo,TX

What is another town close to Colorado City, TX

Sweetwater
Snyder
Big Spring
Coahoma
Abilene

And lots of "little" smaller towns/communities like

Dunn
Hermaleigh (spelling?)
Ira
Knapp...will add as I remember more

Brownies, in answer to your question, no we can't sleuth friends, especially minors.

In answer to your second question, no, you're not getting a time out. :D

Weeeeeeeeell :innocent: I had to go in a round about way like that to recall WHO the RSO was.

Thanks for not putting me in time-out :woohoo:

Wonder if any of those "hobby" story print-outs had things highlighted or underlined. I bet LE knows though.

Weeeeeeeeell :innocent: I had to go in a round about way like that to recall WHO the RSO was.

Thanks for not putting me in time-out :woohoo:

If there is an RSO in the area, you can just post a link to that person on a RSO site. That is allowed without having to even go about it in a roundabout way. They just have to live in the area is all.

what about the oil wells? i forget the locals name but the person knows alot about those in the area

places he may of been working?
has worked?

Wonder if any of those "hobby" story print-outs had things highlighted or underlined. I bet LE knows though.

Speaking of LE

What do we really know from them maybe a list of things they have confirmed ? then unconfirmed lol

thank you! That's quite a strange list of stories they collected and stored.
Not sure why they didn't just read on a laptop-why the ned to print off? It seems they all had internet access by wi-fi, at work and SA's mom/GM house.
I
If BD had not had the box in her closet we might have never known. They didn't use the laptop so it couldn't be traced or found out IMO.

We can also look on Topix and see if there are any posts claiming to be friends of SA that might tell us more about him and where he liked to hang out and such. Just make sure you link to the post.

Topix: (not sure about validity, just bringing over interesting stuff I've had bookmarked)

Last post on page by "unknown" in Auburn IN - def. worth a read.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/colorado-city-tx/T1FA1VMHCUGFML4NE/p6

SA's cousin posted -
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/colorado-city-tx/T1FA1VMHCUGFML4NE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads