TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably already been posted... but REALLY??

unconscious_mind78 wrote:
"Has anybody ever went ape**** and created a real life Halloween???? I mean went as far as throwing on the mask, coveralls and just massacred some ppl???"

http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=6&p=760996

ok, this reminds me of the Robert Leroy Anderson, where he sought out other friends to help in the abduction/rape/murder of women.
I don't think he was joking. I think he was fishing to see if others really thought about it, rather than just watching the movie. Maybe lokig for friends that shared his fantasies.
Many of the true crimes stories BD/SA collected were themed around two or more people who wanted to commit crimes from unorganized killing/crime sprees Alton Coleman and Debra Brown (think Natural Born Killers).

ETA:"Brunner told the authorities that Anderson admitted he was a serial killer and that he kept trophies of his victims at his grandmothers house." http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/robert_anderson/6.html

ok this gave me the shivers. They need to search SA's family properties.

I'm cold and going to bed. If someone could find the property records for CC and Sand springs and leave a link, I would greatly appreciate it.

Is anyone a member of ancestry.com, we could use some help through there too?

Sorry...can't help you out on this one...but would suggest going to the SAR thread in PL as I think some of this information might be there.

Very informative thread - [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6048739#post6048739"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Over the threads I recall mention of other true crime cases that BD/SA read as a hobby.

Do we now exactly what true crime cases was BD/SA reading on prior to HD's disappearance? Anything similar to HD's case? Any clues in researching them?

Has anyone noticed anything slightly remote to HD's case?

The Halloween series/Michael Meyers slasher film doesn't give enough insight except SA was obsessed with this particular violent movie. MM is posesssed by an evil demon/force that causes him to murder his sister on Halloween, then to return for his younger sister.
What about the new mask The Collector he ordered? Any clues in that movie? I am trying to rent it to see if I notice anything.
fwiw....per wikipedia......the original movie based on the novel is about a man who chloroforms and kidnaps a girl and keeps her in a cellar in an isolated house in hopes that she will grow to love him.....There are several cases in which serial killers, spree killers, kidnappers, and other criminals have claimed that The Collector was the basis, the inspiration, or the justification for their crimes

fwiw....per wikipedia......the original movie based on the novel is about a man who kidnaps a girl and keeps her in a cellar in an isolated house in hopes that she will grow to love him.....There are several cases in which serial killers, spree killers, kidnappers, and other criminals have claimed that The Collector was the basis, the inspiration, or the justification for their crimes

That is disturbing.
If they are searching for an alive Hailey why hasn't SA's property been searched and overturn?
I think of the Jessica Lunsford case.

Good night all - Praying tomorrow (well, today) is Hailey's day!

fwiw....per wikipedia......the original movie based on the novel is about a man who chloroforms and kidnaps a girl and keeps her in a cellar in an isolated house in hopes that she will grow to love him.....There are several cases in which serial killers, spree killers, kidnappers, and other criminals have claimed that The Collector was the basis, the inspiration, or the justification for their crimes

maybe the reason for BD's plea to call 911??

I wonder if SA was on any other sites and might have left clues? We know about the MM site - are there others like it??? I mean, if we were sleuthing a perp that liked WS, we might naturally check the In Session boards too, KWIM?

By now, all of us have probably seen SA's MySpace profiles. I just took another look at the Shawn Adkins (XXshawnXX---"No Fooling!") profile, and saw something I hadn't noticed before. The profile background is blue/black, and has a young lady in a long dress on the right-hand side. Toward the left is a cellar, like the storm cellars we've recently discussed here on WS. Probably nothing, but struck me as kinda freaky just the same.

By now, all of us have probably seen SA's MySpace profiles. I just took another look at the Shawn Adkins (XXshawnXX---"No Fooling!") profile, and saw something I hadn't noticed before. The profile background is blue/black, and has a young lady in a long dress on the right-hand side. Toward the left is a cellar, like the storm cellars we've recently discussed here on WS. Probably nothing, but struck me as kinda freaky just the same.

i never noted that before thanks!!!

Do you have the link handy? He has updated it daily and it does feel like he is taunting the LE. Or is innocent and has a sick sense of humor- so, sick he is disturbed mentally.
TIA

ok, this reminds me of the Robert Leroy Anderson, where he sought out other friends to help in the abduction/rape/murder of women.
I don't think he was joking. I think he was fishing to see if others really thought about it, rather than just watching the movie. Maybe lokig for friends that shared his fantasies.
Many of the true crimes stories BD/SA collected were themed around two or more people who wanted to commit crimes from unorganized killing/crime sprees Alton Coleman and Debra Brown (think Natural Born Killers).

ETA:"Brunner told the authorities that Anderson admitted he was a serial killer and that he kept trophies of his victims at his grandmothers house." http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/robert_anderson/6.html

ok this gave me the shivers. They need to search SA's family properties.

me to!!! or places familiar to him

now i feel like we are doing something productive

If you want to ease your mind, you go right up to the bed and see your child sleeping. Perhaps even put the blanket on a little better, etc. You know, those motherly things you do when you are a parent.

Yep...and give her a little, soft kiss (the kind that doesn't wake her up...but that makes you smile softly as you hear her rhythmic, peaceful breathing and get a tiny little whiff of the scent of your child).

And I'm not talking just little ones...I still did that with my nearly grown ones when they were still living at home.

me to!!! or places familiar to him

now i feel like we are doing something productive

I will be shocked if FBI/LE hasn't studied the cases that they had in their closet/under the bed in BD/SAs house.
I am finding similarities in the cases. Two or more partners in crime involved in planned abductions, strangulation, rapes of children, preteens to young woman.
MM/Halloween slasher film, thrill kills or by demonic possession or an unconscious mind or drive. In the Jared Lee Loughner case he also used unconscious mind in his youtube account and online. What does this mean to them? an urge? or an uncontrollable force that controls them unconsciously?
I think they need to question his cousin and others who helped make some of those videos.
He seems to be very close to his cousin.
The FBI need to search all properties attached to SA's entire family.
BD should beg them to search the properties.

But you definitely saw them sleeping, right? The way BD said it, it seemed like she didn't see actually see Hailey but thought she was there. And there's the big difference. IMO

Yep...and her response was something akin to the fact that she saw someone sleeping, but said..."I can't be sure it was Hailey in there..." Or something like that. I kept thinking..."Who else would be sleeping in her bed that it might be?" That was another weird one to me. One of many...

Do you have the link handy? He has updated it daily and it does feel like he is taunting the LE. Or is innocent and has a sick sense of humor- so, sick he is disturbed mentally.
TIA

Not sure you could see what I was referring to. The views are different depending on what part of the profile you're trying to view. So, try this one:

www.myspace.com/unconscious_mind85/comments

think a few of us might be myself included :)

I see it. The background has changed and there's a young woman/ghostlike image in the lower right hand corner.
This would be the worst time to update your myspace to try to look cool.
What is wrong with him?

I see it. The background has changed and there's a young woman/ghostlike image in the lower right hand corner.
What is wrong with him?

Lots...

What is wrong with him?

I suppose if we had the answer to that, we might have more answers to the ultimate question - WHERE IS HAILEY?

Frustrating, so frustrating...

I didn't say that it does have anything to do with H, but that is the point Billie seems to be trying to stress, above all else, and that seems odd to me. Honestly, she has spent more of her on-air time defending SA and her choices, etc. than discussing Hailey.

It seems that all she is ever asked about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member