TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep and the cellar doors bother me but I almost think I have seen this picture before, the eyes ring a bell. Maybe a book cover?

Showing my age here, but the first thing I thought was "Eyes of Laura Mars" - even tho they don't look the same.

Remember that movie - she could see what a serial killer was doing?

I agree... The "ease" my mind statement bothers me too... What happened that night... Did BD think it was a typical arguement between the two that night, and checked on her in the morning to "ease" her mind, because she knows he is abusive..??

Very disturbing. I'd be interested to know about the murder motives print out. The vampire information is shocking, because in trying to figure out dead pan calm attitudes and certain looks on the face, it could fit.

Actually I hadn't noticed how many female criminals were in that list of what she had printed out.

I agree... The "ease" my mind statement bothers me too... What happened that night... Did BD think it was a typical arguement between the two that night, and checked on her in the morning to "ease" her mind, because she knows he is abusive..??

frogin, is that video showing up for you? I'm just seeing Sierra 1947, but nothing else..

FINALLY! I have listened to more Nancy Grace back to back tonight than I EVER care to do again! But I finally found what I was looking for! Now that I have ..and since I was cleaning rather than reading while listening to NG...it was probably posted pages back, lol! I wanted to re-listen to the "EASE MY MIND" thing again...and it's just as odd sounding as it was the first 15 or so times I listened to it..:crazy:..

from 3:20..
YouTube - Sierra1947's Channel

CAN ANYONE SEE THAT? /\...cuz I'm seeing a blank screen..

I can't see it either....I've had the same problem before & to get around it I went to youtube to grab the URL instead of from PattyG's channel.

So from the last week or so I have been racking my brain for a place within SA reach that has a high profile murder attached to it and was torn between the killing feild in League tx and a murder of two girls one was found in a barn (cant remember the town but it was texas ) . Still trying to find that I just re- read a few months ago.

If SA is a sadist aswhole and likes to mess with peoples heads (it apears he may) then I thought if he had a body to hide it would be someplace like that. With history.

So I decided it might be a good idea to ask people of carlsbad NM to keep an eye on there property as they have the famous 1961 murders of two girls. If he follows true crime and likes to shock people etc.. dont think it to far fetched.

Carlsbad is 3 and a half hours from C.C per bing.

I can't see it either....I've had the same problem before & to get around it I went to youtube to grab the URL instead of from PattyG's channel.

TY! That's the only one thats done that..didn't know if it was on my end or not, lol! I tried to edit and redo..didn't work. I'll try once more and if it doesn't just give the date and link...

I just don't understand how Hailey could disappear without there being any evidence anywhere (that we know of)? Most criminals make some sort of mistake. There are top agencies involved here and it still seems as if she disappeared into thin air. I'm still praying that LE finds that one mistake that helps bring her home. Bless you Hailey.

She was at BD's later on Sunday,Bd said she was with her all day Sunday,that's not true.CD,his gf and Hailey are seen at two stores in CC Sunday on the store cameras,she had spent Saturday night with him.She was at home at 9pm,because DD said she was playing video games in the living room,I'm wondering why DD left so late at night,with only one car I doubt he drove to his friends.But now BD is saying he might have left earlier that night and instead of BD seeing Hailey at 10pm in her room,now she's saying it could be 10pm or 11pm.

TY! That's the only one thats done that..didn't know if it was on my end or not, lol! I tried to edit and redo..didn't work. I'll try once more and if it doesn't just give the date and link...

I had the same prob w/ 2 of the vids from her channel when I was trying to keep updates in Hailey's Info/Support thread...seems more like a YT channel bug or something....probably is the same vid I had a problem with.

ETA: NM - I see it now. ;)

Okay the obit, says SW, thats SA's mother lived in CC in 2001, so more than likely so did SA, we need to find out that neighborhood, because being a young guy then he probably knew it like the back of his hand.

CN is affliated with the videos, listed in the obit in Sand Springs in 2001. SA would know tht property wherever that was.

Those places, areas should be searched.

Not caught up yet-again but....

IIRC~it was said during H.S. that S.A. lived with grandma

Yup.. it showed up... I didn't watch it at first... I have a hard time listening to her BS...

I have a headache now from trying to find that particular one...omg, I was thinking it was earlier on than it was, so I have had enough of NG tonight to last me a lifetime..

Exactly which is also a question in my mind as to why DD left so late to go to his friends house.

I had the same prob w/ 2 of the vids from her channel when I was trying to keep updates in Hailey's Info/Support thread...seems more like a YT channel bug or something....probably is the same vid I had a problem with.

ETA: NM - I see it now. ;)

I went back, refreshed..linked again, went advanced...you know how those fluky things can work sometimes, lol!!

In the NG transcripts for Jan.18th it says:

"Police say they're convinced text messages deleted off of Hailey's phone..."
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/18/ng.01.html

Billie said that she saw the 2pm text to MB on the phone before LE took the phone into evidence so I'm wondering why she wouldn't have seen the alleged 12pm call that Hailey had in the yard if she had checked the phone herself? I'm also wondering who deleted the text messages and why? The affidavit says that SA deleted the call records off of his phone in front of LE and that 3 of the calls were to "Billie" so did he delete the calls and texts off of Billie's phone too? Or did Billie have the phone, not Hailey and she deleted them herself? I've also considered that maybe Hailey deleted the texts to hide where she was going and who with but I think we would have seen different activity from LE if that were the case. LE knows where Billie's phone was pinging from the day Hailey disappeared and they know who was called and have the text messages but they are not giving out that information. I think the key to this case lies in those phone records, that's my opinion anyway.

I still consider a 3rd phone a possibility. My understanding is that HD was often seen out in the back yard on the phone. If she was going out there for privacy, then she easily could have gone further with that and had a phone BD didn't know about - either bought herself (maybe at the dollar store?) or one given to her by a friend/boyfriend.

If she did have her own phone, the text on BD's might have been left there intentionally by HD so BD would assume she'd gone to her friend's house.

I have a headache now from trying to find that particular one...omg, I was thinking it was earlier on than it was, so I have had enough of NG tonight to last me a lifetime..

yeah.... this whole case is a headache, people say one thing and change up the stories, right down to the LE... but I can't watch DB anymore, I've got very bad vibes...:furious:

Exactly which is also a question in my mind as to why DD left so late to go to his friends house.

to be honest, for a 16 y/o boy it's not such an unusual thing I don't think...depending on where he went of course. Back when my son was that age, he had several friends that all lived within a block of us and if there was no school the next day it wasn't unusual for them to come or go at that time of night...play video games and go home around midnight or spend the night. I just always tried to make sure that my house was where they went..they didn't bother me and I knew where my son was!

I honestly think that DD is going to be the star witness in the trial... He knows how the house was ran and etc.... I think that is why they took him.. to question him away from his mom...

16 yr olds often go out around 9 or 10. It drove me crazy when my kids did that, but they both did. My DD used to say 'there's nothing going on until at least 9 o'clock." She would have never gone to a party earlier than that cuz it's not cool. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx