TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about an obit that names people related and what towns they live in, thats online?

If we are clearly using the information because we think it might be a place that SA is familiar with and could have hidden evidence, it is okay. Just be SURE to link and use initials only.

BD said "to ease her mind". I like to refer to it as the "look in but don't touch to ease her mind" incident.
It was the way she said it I think. Why would you want to ease your mind? Was she worried about SA doing something to her? Had BD been under the influence of drugs and came out of it and needed to check on her. Lots of unanswered questions due to the answers and comments that BD herself has made.

If we are clearly using the information because we think it might be a place that SA is familiar with and could have hidden evidence, it is okay. Just be SURE to link and use initials only.
may i link the obit?

It was the way she said it I think. Why would you want to ease your mind? Was she worried about SA doing something to her? Had BD been under the influence of drugs and came out of it and needed to check on her. Lots of unanswered questions due to the answers and comments that BD herself has made.

It seems to me that comment she made during that show came right out of the blue. It was almost like we had been talking about the day or two before that particular show speculating if she had checked in on Hailey that morning or not.

It could be just coincidental.

Truly, I almost don't believe she checked in on her but stated so as it seems she is so concerned about people thinking she is a bad parent. IMO

Ease her mind. It was dark. Didnt touch her. All seemed alittle weird to me. :waitasec:

Did she hear something but was too exhausted or drugged up on sleep medication to get up? Did she think she had a nightmare or hallucinated something?
The "to ease my mind" was very odd thing to say.

Since there are no areas around here to hunt, I am not familiar with those cameras. Are they hidden, or on a tripod in plain view??

Our camers are green and DH attaches them to a sturdy tree with bugee cords. They are motion detected and he tries to place them where there are not too many branches that move with the wind. They take very good pictures and we take out the SD card and place it into the printer which then sends them to my laptop.

We are not using them to observe wild life...they are just to check for thieves and trespassers! We get pictures of our cats walking through our property and the occasional fox. They snap a series of 3 pictures at a time and will take them in daylight or darkness.

The cameras are very hard to see, unless you are looking for them. The man and woman that we turned over to LE did not even notice them. We had printed out copies of the pics for the LE's and they took the SD cards for evidence. My son is a hunter and he has one at his hunting cabin to see how many deer come on his land to feed. I have a feeling that is what the hunters in Texas use them for.

Hope that explains their use to you.

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME ALIVE!!

Ease her mind. It was dark. Didnt touch her. All seemed alittle weird to me. :waitasec:

If you want to ease your mind, you go right up to the bed and see your child sleeping. Perhaps even put the blanket on a little better, etc. You know, those motherly things you do when you are a parent.

Does it list a location that might need to be searched? That's the ticket here. We need to be clear on why it is important to think about.
Only the cities not physical addresses, but some of those cities are already being searched.
I believe the suspect would have had access to all the locations in his lifetime and is probably very familiar with the areas.

Only the cities not physical addresses, but some of those cities are already being searched.

Yeah, if they are just cities that we already know about, then there isn't any reason to bring up the family history. But if you guys find an area that looks interesting that maybe hasn't been thought of before, then you can link to where you got the information and why you think it is an area to be searched.

In Caylee's case, we did that all the time. But because of the Sunshine Laws, we had a lot more information to steer us too.

If you want to ease your mind, you go right up to the bed and see your child sleeping. Perhaps even put the blanket on a little better, etc. You know, those motherly things you do when you are a parent.

Yeah and then not to call MB a place where she hadnt stayed all night before or BD hadnt even met the parents.
Im sorry but the things she says just dont add up.

The way she phrased it was almost like she may have subconciously heard something during the night. And looked in to ease her mind that is was not anything to do with Hailey. JMO

I agree with you, that makes sense within the context of the way she phrased that comment. OT, I have two BT's, love your pic!!

Our camers are green and DH attaches them to a sturdy tree with bugee cords. They are motion detected and he tries to place them where there are not too many branches that move with the wind. They take very good pictures and we take out the SD card and place it into the printer which then sends them to my laptop.

We are not using them to observe wild life...they are just to check for thieves and trespassers! We get pictures of our cats walking through our property and the occasional fox. They snap a series of 3 pictures at a time and will take them in daylight or darkness.

The cameras are very hard to see, unless you are looking for them. The man and woman that we turned over to LE did not even notice them. We had printed out copies of the pics for the LE's and they took the SD cards for evidence. My son is a hunter and he has one at his hunting cabin to see how many deer come on his land to feed. I have a feeling that is what the hunters in Texas use them for.

Hope that explains their use to you.

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME ALIVE!!

That explains a lot for me. So it would seem that LE in that area are aware of these types of cameras on properties and with that knowledge should have thought about checking out that particular property to take the cards. Unless someone else got there first and took them.

Over the threads I recall mention of other true crime cases that BD/SA read as a hobby.

Do we now exactly what true crime cases was BD/SA reading on prior to HD's disappearance? Anything similar to HD's case? Any clues in researching them?

Has anyone noticed anything slightly remote to HD's case?

The Halloween series/Michael Meyers slasher film doesn't give enough insight except SA was obsessed with this particular violent movie. MM is posesssed by an evil demon/force that causes him to murder his sister on Halloween, then to return for his younger sister.
What about the new mask The Collector he ordered? Any clues in that movie? I am trying to rent it to see if I notice anything.

I would have to ask BD what she meant. There are a lot of reasons that I used to peek in on my young teens to ease my mind. Sometimes it was just because I had a creepy day and looking at them sleeping gave me the warm fuzzies. I didn't always touch them though.

An interesting look back..I don't know if this is BD's first appearance on NG..but it is the first recording PattyG has. This is one week after Hailey disappeared..I'm gonna just sit on my hands...:innocent:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/95/Ydq68wLhoWw"]YouTube - Sierra1947's Channel[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/94/l-heuWRlUgY"]YouTube - Sierra1947's Channel[/ame]

I agree with you, that makes sense within the context of the way she phrased that comment. OT, I have two BT's, love your pic!!

I have ya beat, I have 4.....somedays that is a good thing somedays not...LOL I will rotate pics so you can see them all...next will be Lilly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay