TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this was missed earlier...

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmaj [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6051311#post6051311"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
OK guys. Let's get back to facts in the Hailey thread and FB and Social Networking in the Parking Lot.

Rumors are destructive to accurate sleuthing. We spend more time trying to figure out where information came from when we mix the two.

Social Networking in the Parking Lot please don't bring it here anymore. It is leading us down the yellow brick road and the Wizard of Oz isn't here to help us sort it all out. :floorlaugh:

Let's keep it separate please? :heart:

Take it to the parking lot guys. Thanks.

Ima

This is the link...
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125252"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The business of the couches came up a few nights ago and got lost in the fray. I hope we follow it to some sort of a conclusion this time.

My burning question- Why no luminol in BD house? That just burns me up. It would sure ease my mind at least a little if we knew they used it. LE could not tell just by looking around the house if a clean up took place. Remember Zahras case. At first they had no clue.

I'd be surprised if that wasn't done when the Rangers and FBI got involved (at both BD and CD's homes). And, I gotta think they processed the couch before or after it was hauled off - we don't know where that couch ended up yet. If the change up in couches was missed by LE, to me that's a big "oops" that needs to be rectified pronto. I hope redcat followed up with LE about it .

The couch story was from the upstairs threads right? Is that what is supposed to be downstairs? I'm confused.

I am so confused!! I took a break from reading because there weren't any new developments and now it turns out that SA moved the couches out with him. he moved out awhile ago, why is this just now coming out?

I am so confused!! I took a break from reading because there weren't any new developments and now it turns out that SA moved the couches out with him. he moved out awhile ago, why is this just now coming out?

You are not the only one who is confused. There seems to be a lot of discussion about the couch but no real information.

MOO

The couch can be discussed up here, anything that has to do with FB has to go downstairs. Does that help?

The thing about ICP and juggalos and Slipknot and masks and everything else that creeps people out when these murders occur is that there are IMO, just as many murders committed by people who like classical music or country music or who have an obsession with say, poetry or fishing.

I think that people want to blame a certain type of music or way of life b/c it makes us feel safe - society can rest easy that it happened b/c those people were into that and as long as I keep my family away from that kind of nasty influence, then we'll be alright ... it's a natural way to react to a crime.

I find it really ironic that we question BD's hobby of reading true crime stories when it's precisely what we are all on WS for. Yes, we sleuth everything and that includes what the mother & b/f of a missing child's hobbies are but it's IMO highly unlikely that those hobbies have anything at all to do with the fact that Hailey is missing.

Serial killers might be drawn to reading about other serial killers but I think it's more frequent that most regular people who have varied interests and hobbies end up dating a pervert who snaps and kills their daughter. That doesn't make us feel very safe but it's closer to reality IMO.

Hope this made sense. Not meant to offend anyone. We're all just kind souls doing what little we can to make the world a better place.

This deserves more than just a Thank you...God forbid anyone look at my computer searches if anything were to go wrong or child missing in my life. I would definitly be found guilty if that is the evidence needed..jmo

sweets

The couch can be discussed up here, anything that has to do with FB has to go downstairs. Does that help?

Yes! Because I was wondering if maybe the couch thing had taken place downstairs and oh well....Thank You. :floorlaugh:

If this is true...It's quite incredible isn't it? I wonder if anyone is really "in charge" of this investigation???

MOO

That has been a problem all along. They change their story more than Billie does!

Here's a bit about the couch via redcat

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6046951&postcount=468"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #39[/ame]

LOL I think we are all confused and I just confused the other mods. Here is I think the deal. redcat posted information as a local. About a sofa. So I'm thinking you can discuss that here.

However, all of the FB discussion and pictures and comparisons should go to Parking Lot. We don't know what sofa this is.. whether it was outside for a while or whether it happened after December 27th. Pheeeeew. So since FB discussion would be required to compare that sleuthing should happen downstairs? I think. LMBO

Yes! Because I was wondering if maybe the couch thing had taken place downstairs and oh well....Thank You. :floorlaugh:

I'm getting tired running up and down stairs with this couch...:crazy:

Interesting on the Memphis tip. I- 20, 30 & 40. 700 miles, app.11 hours.

So LE is branching out & following up... may this be a viable lead into bringing Hailey home.

LOL I think we are all confused and I just confused the other mods. Here is I think the deal. redcat posted information as a local. About a sofa. So I'm thinking you can discuss that here.

However, all of the FB discussion and pictures and comparisons should go to Parking Lot. We don't know what sofa this is.. whether it was outside for a while or whether it happened after December 27th. Pheeeeew. So since FB discussion would be required to compare that sleuthing should happen downstairs? I think. LMBO

Thanks, Grandmaj. :) I have now posted pictures downstairs.

But if the couch was used in the downstairs...can it be discussed upstairs...:)

Seriously, I guess we should wait to hear if Redcat knows for sure that LE is aware of any furniture leaving Billie's house since 12/27 and has checked it out.

Right now, hearing about Memphis, I also wonder if Redcat can tell us is she remembers from the first few days, who around town was saying that the thought was that Hailey had run off with an older boyfriend? From her initial post on 12/31?

I'm getting tired running up and down stairs with this couch...:crazy:

It is Websleuth new Physical Fitness program to keep all of our bodies in shape from sitting at our computers too long! :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal