TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really bizarre hauling couches off and then BD makes sure to let everyone know HD slept on the couch...........hinky.

I would think she would want to stop and get the phone. Wasn't that her phone and the only way to communicate for her? ja

Okay HOLD UP. She recently changed her story because her most recent version is that YES, she did come home and check that HD wasn't there, and she got the phone and looked at the recent call log. I have to go find it, but I am certain I read it. Maybe the last NG. Anyone else remember that?

I know we talked about the discrepancy between her initial story, of going right to PD and the newer version, went to friends houses first.

Yesterday, 05:51 PM

redcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeralgem
Am I correct in thinking a sofa was removed from BD's residence? If true, who took the sofa and where is this sofa? Does LE have it and IF they do not, why not?
You are correct....I believe someone gave them a newer sofa...the old ones were out in that broken down truck in the front yard...I would hope LE looked at them, but I believe they were hauled off to the dump.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6046951&postcount=468"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #39[/ame]

Does LE know that couches were removed from the house after 12/27, if true?

and the police should handle MB she is a child!

When I watched BD answer this question on NG, I was very alarmed. To me, it indicates that she did not attempt to talk to MB's mom or MB before heading to the PD; she pointed LE towards MB and let them handle it. To me, Billie's NG interview makes it seem like MB is hiding something and lying, on national tv.

A few days later when MB's mom made the comment in reporternews article that she hadn't ever met Billie and that MB had previously been prohibited from staying overnight at Hailey's anymore, I understood completely. I think she felt that she and MB were targeted by Billie/SA (and I agree) and she wanted to set the record straight, then retreat again and keep her family out of the line of fire. I think if LE was looking at MB's family/house, we would have heard about it, but we still don't know who the unnamed POIs are. I think they are completely uninvolved and were caught off guard by the whole incident. JMO.

I noticed that it said, "hauled THEM off". What else was there besides the couch?

Was the couch outside before CD moved? It looks so much like the couch in the picture of Hailey and NS that I thought it was from when they moved.

It doesn't look anything like CD's couch,there's a pic on his fb support page and just google a pic of BD and SA sitting on one at the beginning.

Okay HOLD UP. She recently changed her story because her most recent version is that YES, she did come home and check that HD wasn't there, and she got the phone and looked at the recent call log. I have to go find it, but I am certain I read it. Maybe the last NG. Anyone else remember that?

I know we talked about the discrepancy between her initial story, of going right to PD and the newer version, went to friends houses first.

That certainly makes more sense to me. ty

redcat needs to make sure LE knows this since she is the one who knows who hauled them off.............

I would like to know too...I never realized it till they started talking about it ..started thinking about the first interview wasnt the couch like a dark brown?

It was a multi-color southwest-ish design. BD and SA are sitting on it in an interview before he moved out.

It doesn't look anything like CD's couch,there's a pic on his fb support page and just google a pic of BD and SA sitting on one at the beginning.

I am looking at a picture of the couch on the truck and the one on his FB support page and they look alike to me.

I can only speak for me............but hauling couches off from a house where a little girl has gone missing and there is speculation that harm may have came to the little girl from a person who lived in that house.....not a very smart decision.

If this is true...It's quite incredible isn't it? I wonder if anyone is really "in charge" of this investigation???

MOO

Law Enforcement Investigating New Out-Of-State Lead In The Search For Hailey Dunn

Pete Kampfer told KTXS Sunday, they are following a lead in Memphis, Tennessee. Kampfer said he wasn not able to tell us anymore, except that they are looking into the lead.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26590286/detail.html

Could SA/BD have friends/relatives there???
the lead may be a fugitive (POI) type of thing also???

Feel free to post those pictures in the Parking Lot Thread. :)

Ok. Give me a few minutes to set up a photobucket account. I do see how it resembles the one BD and SA are sitting on too now though.

No, it would have been taken from a police report from the original 911 incident. It is quite possible that things might have been mixed up at that time.

According to the recently released affidavit, the information pertaining to homicidal threats made against BD & HD was derived from the original 911 incident report from February 2010, which was confirmed by Shawn Adkins:

The Colorado City Police Department responded to 1804 Chestnut Street in February of 2010 to a domestic dispute. ADKINS was alleged to have threatened to kill Billie Jean DUNN and Hailey DUNN during the dispute. ADKINS first informed investigators he never threatened Hailey DUNN, but later confirmed to investigators he did in fact threaten the lives of both Billie Jean DUNN and Hailey DUNN during the dispute.

http://www.ktxs.com/download/2011/0112/26466351.pdf

According to the information that has been provided by LE in a sworn affidavit, SA did indeed threaten to murder both BD and HD in February 2010.

My burning question- Why no luminol in BD house? That just burns me up. It would sure ease my mind at least a little if we knew they used it. LE could not tell just by looking around the house if a clean up took place. Remember Zahras case. At first they had no clue.

Information I would love - SA didn't tell BD he had walked off the job Monday. What did he say to her Tuesday when he supposedly went off the work using her car? As someone pointed out earlier, SA was forced to not tell BD about his job loss because he desperately needed that car on Tuesday to maybe finish up something. Later that Tuesday, BD discovers Hailey's missing. I sure wish I knew more about SA on that Tuesday.

"Well he didn't really mean it!!! We were arguing! He said something because he was upset! He wouldn't ever REALLY hurt us! He's a good guy! He just lost his temper that ONE time! He loves us!"

She indicated she wanted to file a report . The evidence in this instance shows that LE officals were not taking Billie seriously.

No, it would have been taken from a police report from the original 911 incident. It is quite possible that things might have been mixed up at that time.

I havent seen where there is a report , a call to 911 only so far. Seems if there was a report it would be out by now via FIOA and the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13