TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They had the 911 calls to and it is inaccurate according to the complaint in the 911 call.
Billie did not say in the call Hailey was threatend. She said it was her and clint.
So with no report the information presented to us is questionable in its present form.(the affidavit statement about the threats)
So who do we believe SA or BD?

The affidavit doesn't say that Shawn threatened the life of Hailey during the 911 call. It says that Shawn admitted to threatening the life of Hailey during the dispute.

In addition to the 911 call recordings, LE also has the written police reports, as well as access to the responding officers, from which they can gain information that we don't currently have.

Law Enforcement Investigating New Out-Of-State Lead In The Search For Hailey Dunn

Pete Kampfer told KTXS Sunday, they are following a lead in Memphis, Tennessee. Kampfer said he wasn not able to tell us anymore, except that they are looking into the lead.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26590286/detail.html

OMG! My eyes just literally bugged outta my head!!!!!!!!!!!!
surprised-033.gif

Following a lead here!!!!!!!!! To Memphis...Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there an option c) none of the above? ;)

It seems as if there might be more to that day, either more 911 calls that haven't been released, or a visit to a station by either BD or SA. I'm basing it on the somments made by LE insinuating that BD had been calling them/bothering them all day.

??

I agree that there's more to the story than just the calls. I sure wish Nancy Grace had been more clear/accurate when she attempted to address them with Billie.

When Billie called and reported the threats made by SA against her and Clint, she was at work and thought maybe DD was home. We don't know if SA was at Billie's house one of the times when a PO went to follow up. If Hailey was there at the house on this crazy day when all the calls were being made and SA showed up at the house, I can see him going off and threatening her if she was trying to protect her mom. We are missing some pieces from the lovely Valentines Day festivities last year and we don't know what was said beyond the calls that we heard.

I'm kind of new at this sleuthing thing...but why is it so hard for them to get warrants to search areas known to be frequented by the one person whom they have named as an actual suspect? I don't get it...

This is what I have been asking for days...from what Billie has said about SA's living arrangements, I think his official address is probably still listed as his mom's or another relative's home. LE should be able to get warrants for any address he uses as a base, or any place for which he has keys, I would think.

LE is the one who has the pings...I hope they are using these as a guide for the ongoing searches...and I hope they are doing much more behind the scenes than we know.

They had the 911 calls to and it is inaccurate according to the complaint in the 911 call.
Billie did not say in the call Hailey was threatend. She said it was her and clint.
So with no report the information presented to us is questionable in its present form.(the affidavit statement about the threats)
So who do we believe SA or BD?

At this point, barring other solid evidence that refutes it, I'll believe the recently released affidavit, wherein SA admitted to threatening to murder BD & HD.

This is what I have been asking for days...from what Billie has said about SA's living arrangements, I think his official address is probably still listed as his mom's or another relative's home. LE should be able to get warrants for any address he uses as a base, or any place for which he has keys, I would think.

LE is the one who has the pings...I hope they are using these as a guide for the ongoing searches...and I hope they are doing much more behind the scenes than we know.

Because they have to have probable cause...suspecting that he kidnapped Hailey doesn't give them a right to search say somewhere he lived 3 years ago.

Unfortunatley criminals have more rights than the victims

Originally Posted by yllek
Here is all we know about Billie's communication with MB regarding Hailey's disappearance. It's from the Nancy Grace transcript. I haven't seen the issue of Billie attempting to talk to either MB or her mom anywhere else. I wondered why Nancy missed the chance to ask specifically whether Billie had contacted MB's mom; wish she would have!

GRACE: Now have you -- have you spoken with MB? Did that in fact happen? *referring to sleep over

B. DUNN: I hadn`t asked her about that. I`m letting the police handle MB. I do call her to ask her hey, what did Hailey say to you on Monday, did she call you Monday, did you guys text, did she say she was going somewhere else Monday, or with another friend Monday, and she tells me no.

GRACE: Did she say she even saw Hailey on Monday?

B. DUNN: She hasn`t told me that she did. No.

GRACE: OK. So to your knowledge, Hailey never went to MB`s?

B. DUNN: Right. That`s what she says.

So according to this from Billie herself{which I remember this exact exchange between Billie and NG}..So Billie says that she asked MB did you talk to Hailey on Monday? Did she Text you?..and MBs answer to Billie was NO!

And then we know in this past week have Billie saying that before she turned her phone over to LE that she saw that Hailey had texted MB at 2pm that day{the 27th}..

So then why would MB's answer have been NO that Hailey didn't text her on Monday..SOMEONE'S LYING!

And does anyone have any ideas whatsoever that has led LE to Memphis? Here in Memphis Ive yet to hear anything about it locally..am just shocked at what would have led them this far away from CCity?

If no one has any ideas on why..do we know how that it was even found out that LE were following a lead in Memphis.. LE didn't voluntarily release this info.. They just confirmed that it was accurate and true when Asked by a reporter..

So what made the reporter know to even ask this?? Anyone?

Hmmmmmmm, someone calling from his cell phone to Memphis??? (SA)
phones and computers tapped???
LE didn't say a 'sighting'.........they said LEAD...is that like a TIP????
or better???

I believe they do know a lot more than we know, but it'd be nice to have clarification on SA's living arrangements. I feel like we have a whole lot of puzzle pieces here but don't know how they fit to get the total picture. Surely LE is on top of it and is doing their job to the best of their ability, though.

I agree that there's more to the story than just the calls. I sure wish Nancy Grace had been more clear/accurate when she attempted to address them with Billie.

When Billie called and reported the threats made by SA against her and Clint, she was at work and thought maybe DD was home. We don't know if SA was at Billie's house one of the times when a PO went to follow up. If Hailey was there at the house on this crazy day when all the calls were being made and SA showed up at the house, I can see him going off and threatening her if she was trying to protect her mom. We are missing some pieces from the lovely Valentines Day festivities last year and we don't know what was said beyond the calls that we heard.

And I can't get over BD saying to NG,with a straight face , " he didnt threaten to kill Hailey- he threatened to kill me."

Like that is some defense or some positive thing to say about the guy you moved into the house. Oh, ok, he just threatened to kill you, your brother and your kid's father...that's all.No problem then.

It still really bothers me that she just 'thought for a little bit' about SA's possible guilt, and decided he wasn't. But she admits that she hasn't gotten any answers about his hinky job action on Monday, nor an explanation for his lying to her, yet she thinks we should not suspect him.

So according to this from Billie herself{which I remember this exact exchange between Billie and NG}..So Billie says that she asked MB did you talk to Hailey on Monday? Did she Text you?..and MBs answer to Billie was NO!

And then we know in this past week have Billie saying that before she turned her phone over to LE that she saw that Hailey had texted MB at 2pm that day{the 27th}..

So then why would MB's answer have been NO that Hailey didn't text her on Monday..SOMEONE'S LYING!

Billie's friend posted that MB's phone was checked, and there were no calls on it from the cell phone on Monday.

And I can't get over BD saying to NG,with a straight face , " he didnt threaten to kill Hailey- he threatened to kill me."

Like that is some defense or some positive thing to say about the guy you moved into the house. Oh, ok, he just threatened to kill you, your brother and your kid's father...that's all.No problem then.

It still really bothers me that she just 'thought for a little bit' about SA's possible guilt, and decided he wasn't. But she admits that she hasn't gotten any answers about his hinky job action on Monday, nor an explanation for his lying to her, yet she thinks we should not suspect him.

Oh and it was "pounded into her head" that SA may be involved. :banghead::banghead:

Because they have to have probable cause...suspecting that he kidnapped Hailey doesn't give them a right to search say somewhere he lived 3 years ago.

But what if he is getting mail at another address? Didn't his masks go to his mom's, for example? I wonder what address he uses for taxes, etc. That is what I meant, I know they can't just search a place because he used to live there.

Yep - she thought for a little bit about SA's guilt and decided he wasn't.

BUT

She would have to think long and hard about taking another poly.

Go figger.

When someone says they added it though, what does it do? It says they added iphone app...

If this is on FB, it means they have added an iphone app on a device that uses this. Could be an itouch or an iphone.

BD's statements have made it difficult to determine exactly when SA moved in with her.

It could have been 4 months ago. It could have been prior to last February 2010.

According to BD's friend, BD claimed (as recently as 12/31) that SA "frequently stayed there".

All we really know is that BD has said she & SA have been together for about 3 years.

If the search warrants are based in part on where SA has recently lived - well, BD has certainly not helped to clarify that issue, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RabbitB