TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were following a lead in Memphis, why would you announce it to the world? If someone there had here, she's probably not going to be there much longer, kwim?

The affidavit doesn't say that Shawn threatened the life of Hailey during the 911 call. It says that Shawn admitted to threatening the life of Hailey during the dispute.

In addition to the 911 call recordings, LE also has the written police reports, as well as access to the responding officers, from which they can gain information that we don't currently have.

The affidavit does not say there is a report either.

I do not believe there is a report. There has been no mention of a report.

I am not assuming there is one.

If you were following a lead in Memphis, why would you announce it to the world? If someone there had here, she's probably not going to be there much longer, kwim?

Maybe it's someone who knows something...a phone number, a text, a fb friend...someone they want to talk to in person.

Kinda OT-did anyone watch selling the girl next door on CNN?
There was a girl on there named Selina/Celina (Only 13 yrs old) and in some pics she had taken with her mom from when she was younger she looked like Hailey :( :(

I will call LE in the morning and will also try to find out where the couches were dumped.

But what if he is getting mail at another address? Didn't his masks go to his mom's, for example? I wonder what address he uses for taxes, etc. That is what I meant, I know they can't just search a place because he used to live there.

I wonder if SA is registered to vote in Texas? The address reported on a voter registration is usually considered the official address of someone.

But what if he is getting mail at another address? Didn't his masks go to his mom's, for example? I wonder what address he uses for taxes, etc. That is what I meant, I know they can't just search a place because he used to live there.

OHhhh I see what you are saying...cause technically where he gets his mail is considered where he lives. If he "lives" there they should be able to check it u would think.

I bet he uses his moms..usually men like him are when the going gets tough i'm going to mommys attitude.

When someone says they added it though, what does it do? It says they added iphone app...

An Iphone app (application) is the basically the same thing as a program for a computer.

When someone adds an Iphone app, they are downloading a program to their Iphone/Ipod. In terms of fb, they are downloading a program to run fb onto their Iphone, instead of having to go through their browser. It will have a fb icon that they can click on and go directly to it. HTH

This is what I have been asking for days...from what Billie has said about SA's living arrangements, I think his official address is probably still listed as his mom's or another relative's home. LE should be able to get warrants for any address he uses as a base, or any place for which he has keys, I would think.
When he got arrested last August he gave his place of residence as an address in Dunn, so that was likely his grandmother's house.

I think when Billie indicated that SA did not contribute to the bills (link was posted in an earlier page...will find if necessary) she may have been trying to prevent an examination into her finances, maybe she qualifies for some sort of aid since she had to change jobs? And if so, SA's legal address is probably grandma's or mom's. And if so, LE should be able to get search warrants for properties associated with his driver's license, or voter registration, tax returns, etc...that's all I meant, I don't mean to beat it to a pulp :)

Garcia says on the day Hailey disappeared, MB received a text message that said "what are you doing?"

She says the message was sent from Hailey's mother's cell phone at about 2 o'clock, which Hailey always used, but Garcia says she worries that there is no evidence to prove Hailey sent that message.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334376

The affidavit does not say there is a report either.

I do not believe there is a report. There has been no mention of a report.

I am not assuming there is one.

The responding officer(s) was required by law to write up a Family Violence incident report after they took BD's statement in February 2010.

http://law.justia.com/texas/codes/2005/cr/001.00.000005.00.html

Art. 5.05. REPORTS AND RECORDS. (a) A peace officer who
investigates a family violence incident or who responds to a
disturbance call that may involve family violence shall make a
written report, including but not limited to:
(1) the names of the suspect and complainant;
(2) the date, time, and location of the incident;
(3) any visible or reported injuries; and
(4) a description of the incident and a statement of its
disposition.

ETA: If the responding officer(s) was following the law, I have no doubt that an incident report was filed. I have no reason to believe that an incident report was not filed.

Cecilia Garcia says she was shocked when Shawn Adkins, the live-in boyfriend of Hailey Dunn's mother, claimed Hailey was going to a slumber party at her family home on the night she disappeared.

This talks about the text message as well. Looks like it was sent but look at how they have it as being sent:

Garcia says on the day Hailey disappeared, MB received a text message that said "what are you doing?"
She says the message was sent from Hailey's mother's cell phone at about 2 o'clock, which Hailey always used, but Garcia says she worries that there is no evidence to prove Hailey sent that message.

The Garcia family says authorities have taken that text message as evidence in the investigation.

Now I am really confused. IIRC, MB said she did not get a text message or a call from Hailey on that day.

Cecilia Garcia says she was shocked when Shawn Adkins, the live-in boyfriend of Hailey Dunn's mother, claimed Hailey was going to a slumber party at her family home on the night she disappeared.

WOW. So according to MB and her mom, MB used to communicate with Hailey every day. But on Monday, all she got was that one text @ 2 pm. It sounded like the mom doubted it was from Hailey.

So MB did get the text...
This is just all so weird...what the H is going on...this woman sounds so hostile.
I don't know what to think about anything anymore...:(
Why didn't MB answer it?
Billie is the one who said MB said she never heard from Hailey...

Wonder if was "what are you doing?" or what R U doin? Like my 14 yr. old niece will send me.

Now I am really confused. IIRC, MB said she did not get a text message or a call from Hailey on that day.

Has MB talked to the media? I'm sure since LE was keeping the text under wraps they told them not to mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste