TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the changes in Hailey's time last seen, where she was and what she was doing, and what she was last wearing utterly fascinating.

I keep going through them over and over, as if they're going to tell me something. It's like something is in the back of my mind about those changes, and just won't come forward, and it's driving me crazy.

Do we have any other significant (or even seemingly insignificant) events for Jan 4, 5, or 6?

I wish that BD could be made to understand that not only could she help to find her missing daughter, but she could also "potentially" help to clear Shawn if, in fact, he had nothing to do with this whole mess.

All she has to do is tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth and give as much information as absolutely possible--including everything she knows about Shawn and his actions, behaviors, likes, dislikes, hangouts, hunting and/or camping grounds, whether it might be related or not, and most importantly, every single thing surrounding the timeline of when Hailey went missing.

Let law enforcement follow the information she gives them.

If the information turns up nothing, then at least law enforcement will be able to cross those places/things off of their list of things that they need to either follow up on, or do a more thorough search there.

If Shawn is guilty of nothing, then let all of her information prove that out.

I always hate comparing one case to another due to numerous differences in personalities, etc., however, I will say this:

I firmly believe that just as Misty is deemed to be "the key" in the case of finding little HaLeigh Cummings, I firmly believe that Billie is "the key" to finding little Hailey Dunn.

She needs to be a mother and forget about whether or not her bed partner is going to get mad at her for divulging potentially important information that could lead to finding her daughter.

Hailey deserves that much from her.

Tell the truth--if it leads away from Shawn then he/she/they will be vindicated. Deal with the alternative if and when the time comes.

STOP PROTECTING the other adult in this scenario--he can take care of himself.

An innocent CHILD's life is on the line--and she NEEDS her mother's help NOW.

If LE seems to be backing off SA...could it be the text came from CC? And they aren't sure how he could have time to disapper H between 3pm and 4-ish, when DD came in through the window?

I wish that BD could be made to understand that not only could she help to find her missing daughter, but she could also "potentially" help to clear Shawn if, in fact, he had nothing to do with this whole mess.

All she has to do is tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth and give as much information as absolutely possible--including everything she knows about Shawn and his actions, behaviors, likes, dislikes, hangouts, hunting and/or camping grounds, and whether it might be related or not, and most importantly, every single thing surrounding the timeline of when Hailey went missing.

If the information turns up nothing, then at least law enforcement will be able to cross those places/things off of their list of things that they need to either follow up on, or do a more thorough search there.

I always hate comparing one case to another due to numerous differences in personalities, etc., however, I will say this:

I firmly believe that just as Misty is deemed to be "the key" in the case of finding little HaLeigh Cummings, I firmly believe that Billie is "the key" to finding little Hailey Dunn.

She needs to be a mother and forget about whether or not her bed partner is going to get mad at her for divulging potentially important information that could lead to finding her daughter.

Tell the truth--if it leads away from Shawn then he/she/they will be vindicated. Deal with the alternative if and when the time comes.

The strange thing is she isn't doing anything and getting out there to clear SA's name. That tells me something. She hasn't come out and said he's a great guy, he's loving, and all that stuff.

She isn't doing anything to clear her name and help find Hailey either. I could possibly forgive her for the first two weeks of protecting SA as if she were in denial, but after all that he is lied about, she still hasn't got it. And that to me, sorry to say, especially after almost a month of Hailey going missing, means that she knows what has happened and where Hailey is.

IMO

:waitasec:Obviously I am in Memphis...just got home and haven't heard anything about a Memphis connection.
Excuse me if this has already been cleared up.
Just replying to the first page of this thread.

Hi Snow...we musta been thinking and typing at the same time! I have looked at all local news all day...nothing broadcast, nothing in the paper and nothing on the net locally. That is so unfortunate, as being a major transportion hub for the US...especially, for all the truck stops in the Memphis and Mid South area, broadcasting this would be SO important to me. Not just for truck drivers, but for many private citizens that stop at these locations.

All she has to do is tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth and give as much information as absolutely possible--including everything she knows about Shawn and his actions, behaviors, likes, dislikes, hangouts, hunting and/or camping grounds, whether it might be related or not, and most importantly, every single thing surrounding the timeline of when Hailey went missing.

BBM
It's not just Shawn she's protecting, imo. Putting the heat on him would be putting the heat on herself. I really don't think it's love or denial that's keeping these two in communication - it's complicity. JMO.

The strange thing is she isn't doing anything and getting out there to clear SA's name. That tells me something. She hasn't come out and said he's a great guy, he's loving, and all that stuff.

She isn't doing anything to clear her name and help find Hailey either. And that to me, sorry to say, especially after almost a month of Hailey going missing, means that she knows what has happened and where Hailey is.

IMO

She is playing word games with the information that she does have, though, in my opinion. In that regard, she is protecting Shawn.

She may not be saying that he is a great guy, etc., but by not being honest about absolutely everything, still talking with him, not asking him the hard questions, she is protecting him.

She is playing word games with the information that she does have, though, in my opinion. In that regard, she is protecting Shawn.

She may not be saying that he is a great guy, etc., but by not being honest about absolutely everything, still talking with him, not asking him the hard questions, she is protecting him.

I do agree, but why protecting? Is it because he might implicate her too? This I think is the reason. If SA goes down so does BD.

IMO

Hi Snow...we musta been thinking and typing at the same time! I have looked at all local news all day...nothing broadcast, nothing in the paper and nothing on the net locally. That is so unfortunate, as being a major transportion hub for the US...especially, for all the truck stops in the Memphis and Mid South area, broadcasting this would be SO important to me. Not just for truck drivers, but for many private citizens that stop at these locations.
Hi Snow and kappy...I was born and lived many many many years in the Big M Town myself.

SA is close to my son's age, and I went so far as to ask DS if he'd ever heard of folks dealing in masks, scary movie reenactments, etc. over in the Memphis area. He said no. (Funny how after two years of me being on WS he has ceased to act surprised when I ask him this stuff).

I mentioned last night about West Memphis and Cordova...the truck stops in West Memphis and Cordova leaving out of Memphis. They would indeed be excellent places to put up flyers! That would definitely get the word out in all directions.:rocker:

With regard to BD's polygraph, I went back to the NG transcript from the night that she announced that both she and SA had failed. Here was her answer about what questions were asked...

GRACE: OK, Billie Dunn -- everyone, with us is Hailey`s mother. What questions did they ask you? What`d they ask you?

BILLIE DUNN: They asked if I knew anything about the disappearance of Hailey, if I caused the disappearance of Hailey, and if there were any questions I was scared that he was going to ask me.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Are those seriously the only three questions that LE would have asked her?

Anyway, I've always believed that a parent should not be asked whether they are responsible for or caused the disappearance of their child because that really can be taken a number of ways and any parent is going to feel that they are responsible for it if they were not there when the child went missing. Failing on that question should be easily explained.

There had to be a lot more questions right? :waitasec:

The follow-up on Memphis tip may be what we see in other cases; showing that they are not just focusing on SA, by looking at other scenarios...and making it public that they are doing so.

With regard to BD's polygraph, I went back to the NG transcript from the night that she announced that both she and SA had failed. Here was her answer about what questions were asked...

GRACE: OK, Billie Dunn -- everyone, with us is Hailey`s mother. What questions did they ask you? What`d they ask you?

BILLIE DUNN: They asked if I knew anything about the disappearance of Hailey, if I caused the disappearance of Hailey, and if there were any questions I was scared that he was going to ask me.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Are those seriously the only three questions that LE would have asked her?

Anyway, I've always believed that a parent should not be asked whether they are responsible for or caused the disappearance of their child because that really can be taken a number of ways and any parent is going to feel that they are responsible for it if they were not there when the child went missing. Failing on that question should be easily explained.

There had to be a lot more questions right? :waitasec:

I would fail on the last one for sure if I said no. LDT I would think are scary.jmo

Tomorrow I'll be doing a live broadcast of my timeline.

I'll be in my flannel nightie, and I doubt my hair will be combed.

There will, however, be no commercial breaks for catfish.

BeanE,
Thought I would offer wardrobe choices for the broadcast.
(hope this worked)

Hi there neighbor!! My ex that I am still close to drives back and forth from Memphis to Mississippi five nights a week. I will make sure he is on alert.
Remember, it was a truck driver who caught the serial snipers in the D.C./Maryland area while they were asleep at a rest stop!!!
I pray Hailey is alive and found soon.....just wishing out loud. We would be proud to make sure she made it back to Texas:)

I find the changes in Hailey's time last seen, where she was and what she was doing, and what she was last wearing utterly fascinating.

I keep going through them over and over, as if they're going to tell me something. It's like something is in the back of my mind about those changes, and just won't come forward, and it's driving me crazy.

Do we have any other significant (or even seemingly insignificant) events for Jan 4, 5, or 6?

Hmmm...the 5th is when SA left allegedly. So things may have started shifting then b/c BD somehow veered off script and caused SA to have to get questioned about things he wasn't prepared to answer. She claims she made him leave but perhaps he really left in a huff b/c she was screwing it up for the both of them. Hence, her wiffle/waffle back and forth all over the place every since trying to say anything to get back in his good graces.

All pure speculation on my part, just an idea, nothing to back this up, take it how ever you see fit.

Adding this thought.....CZ was posting into the late hours of the 5th and early hours of the 6th that BD was with police being questioned. IMO, to keep her out that late questioning her, she had to be saying something.....

Hi Snow and kappy...I was born and lived many many many years in the Big M Town myself.

SA is close to my son's age, and I went so far as to ask DS if he'd ever heard of folks dealing in masks, scary movie reenactments, etc. over in the Memphis area. He said no. (Funny how after two years of me being on WS he has ceased to act surprised when I ask him this stuff).

I mentioned last night about West Memphis and Cordova...the truck stops in West Memphis and Cordova leaving out of Memphis. They would indeed be excellent places to put up flyers! That would definitely get the word out in all directions.:rocker:

I have lived in Cordova for 21 years and I have a lot of connections in West Memphis, which is a huge hub for going in any direction.
I will see if I can get some flyers out to these places as soon as possible.
Nowadays there is quite a large underground subculture of macabre local bands and a dark (not goth) murderabilia crowd in Memphis.
I am left to wonder if SA has connections here.
She could be suffering but yet alive, like Elizabeth Smart.
Praying she is found alive and safe!!!

Sorry to be such a snit....but look at how this article starts:

For weeks ago

And we expect hard hitting reporting..... :crazy:

Actually, there are about 5 spelling and punctuation errors within 12 lines of text there.

jmo

I believe cz had mentioned that the boy was found, interviewed, and determined not to be involved, IIRC...

I think CZ was talking about the 13 yr old boy from the neighboring town.

I don't remember her ever mentioning an 'older' boyfriend. But I don't think there was an older boyfrriend, I think it was unfounded gossip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme