TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone watch Nancy Grace tonight, and if so, did she cover anything on the HD case at all? Thanks.

Given the history of extreme drug use, I just have a problem sending my hard earned money that way.
I would also like to see a link to the extreme drug use.
Thanks in advance.

I'm afraid this is as good as it gets...

Reporter asked Billie to talk to Hailey. Here's what Billie said:

I miss you so terribly much Hailey. I can't tell you how much I miss you. I want you home so bad. I hope you're out there and able to come home whenever you're ready. If somebody has her bring her back.

BD said "I" five times!!! always BD

I miss you...
I can't tell you how much...
I miss you...
I want you...
I hope you're out there...

Sounds like a love poem to me!

By the way, Billie referred to her precious daughter Hailey six times; every time she said "you".

"I miss you so terribly much Hailey. I can't tell you how much I miss you. I want you home so bad. I hope you're out there and able to come home whenever you're ready. If somebody has her bring her back."
Billie Jean Dunn

:waitasec: I guess that what we see depends upon what we are willing and able to accept in our hearts...just like the way Billie sees SA when he tells her he would never hurt Hailey, and she just can't bring herself to believe that maybe...he did.

No, NG talked about Kailee, the girl murdered in Nebraska and Elizabeth from Lubbock.

Maybe try searching for Hailey for starters! Finding Hailey should be motivation enough. BBM

Or try putting some of these puzzle pieces together for us, BD, so we can help you find Hailey. Tell us exactly what answers SA gave you when you asked him where he was Monday and Tuesday when he wasn't working. I'm stuck there. Oh, you didn't ever ask?

Do you have a link for the "extreme drug use"?

Thanks!

Extreme can be defined on an individual basis. To me, once a day is extreme because I don't ever touch the stuff yet to those that do, they probably wouldn't consider once a day as extreme.

Facts are that LE states BD told them that they purchased drugs on a specific date. I am sure you are familiar with this. That's enough for me to form a realistic opinion.

Have a nice day.

If Hailey were taken out of Texas by anyone, Memphis would be a good place to try tracking any leads down because of it's major connections going in every direction.
It is most likely just followup to a routine tip or a red herring. Hard to tell, as it should be.
As in many other areas, human trafficking is a real problem here.
FBI Memphis would be keeping this very quite.
I just don't want to totally give up on a stranger abduction any more than Marc Klaas does. He seems convinced that this is the case, like with Polly.
I have always trusted his instincts.

I must not have a heart. I don't see real feelings. I see forced actions because she has had it pounded into her head that she needs to make a plea, and after that call 911 fiasco the other night, she came up with this. Granted it's better, but...nope I'm just not feeling it.

"able to come home whenever you're ready"

Odd. JMO of course.

Extreme can be defined on an individual basis. To me, once a day is extreme because I don't ever touch the stuff yet to those that do, they probably wouldn't consider once a day as extreme.

Facts are that LE states BD told them that they purchased drugs on a specific date. I am sure you are familiar with this. That's enough for me to form a realistic opinion.

Have a nice day.
Just be sure to spell that out in the future,so that others can understand how you are defining "extreme" and "history".
Thanks.

My 35 yr old daughter moved in with me on a temporary basis and sometimes she drives me crazy. However, after hearing about the two other teen girls on NG and also HD, I have a lot to be thankful for. She's safe and in the kitchen right now. These other mothers will never be able to say that again.

I must not have a heart. I don't see real feelings. I see forced actions because she has had it pounded into her head that she needs to make a plea, and after that call 911 fiasco the other night, she came up with this. Granted it's better, but...nope I'm just not feeling it.

That's an actual quote????? Did she REALLY say "come home whenever you are ready"???

Not feeling that so much either...JMOO

Maybe it's the other way around, SA helped her. Or neither? I'm tired.

I would also like to see a link to the extreme drug use.
Thanks in advance.

I would also like to see all the different links where she has defended SA. I think I must of missed them. I saw one at the very beginning, but none since. So, does anyone have them. tia

I don't think anyone here is bashing BD or CD, so please don't take this the wrong way.
I am not perfect, nor is anyone.
Therefore, until I know more I cannot accuse anyone of doing anything to Hailey.
I have very strong suspicion, but I want to keep Hailey alive as long as possible in the hearts and minds of the public.
There is always the possibility that she is alive right now, just needing to be found.
I try not to live in a fantasy world. In fact, I am not inclined to do so.
When it comes to missing children, I never give up hope until a body is found and identified.

That's an actual quote????? Did she REALLY say "come home whenever you are ready"???Not feeling that so much either...JMOO

I noticed that too. But, it made me think that maybe she does think she ran away.:waitasec:

I don't think anyone here is bashing BD or CD, so please don't take this the wrong way.
I am not perfect, nor is anyone.
Therefore, until I know more I cannot accuse anyone of doing anything to Hailey.
I have very strong suspicion, but I want to keep Hailey alive as long as possible in the hearts and minds of the public.
There is always the possibility that she is alive right now, just needing to be found.
I try not to live in a fantasy world. In fact, I am not inclined to do so.
When it comes to missing children, I never give up hope until a body is found and identified.

I don't think anyone is bashing CD either. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member