TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no mention of this case on the NG website or her facebook anymore. I wonder if NG has decided to drop it?

I'm wondering if Billie really did leave her phone at home all the time for the kids. The question of when this started happening has come up before, and I think it's a good one.
-We know there was no phone at the house for her to call DD on 2/14/10 (911 calls).
-We know she left it at home on Tuesday 12/28 because DD texted MB from it and got no response (but she did answer when he called).
-We know that Billie really really wanted us to believe that her neighbor (or neighbor's guest) saw Hailey by the shed on her phone on 12/27 at noon (check out and deemed unreliable by LE).

Are we sure that phone wasn't with Billie at work on 12/27 at 2 p.m.? We need the ping records!!
again why no response from mb? wouldnt she have thought it was Hailey ...

no mention of this case on the NG website or her facebook anymore. I wonder if NG has decided to drop it?
At least the "show pages" site still has several old Hailey videos up. That's something, I guess.

I'm sure Hailey has texted MB a hundred times "what are you doing" or whatever variation Hailey used......maybe this text was different. it didn't have the Hailey variation. So being that MB knew that the whole family shared this phone, she may not have responded cuz she knew it wasn't Hailey. But I'm sure she isn't allowed to come out and say that yet....which would also explain her fearing for her life...could you imagine being 13 and wondering if a kidnapper/possible killer texted your phone and asked what are you doing? The poor girl is probably wondering if she was next. IMO

I have a sinking feeling that news is going to be hard to come by if NG drops this. Why in the world would BD try to push NG away? Well, other than she's guilty of something....imo.

I can't imagine NG is going to drop this case - more likely she's just waiting for something she can claim as a BOMBSHELL.

If we get some new affidavits or info in the next day or so, you can bet she'll be back on Hailey's case like white on rice.

Many teens do not actually have their phones in hand 24/7.....my kids all had phones from a fairly early age, but there would be periods of hours at a time when they would not be checking them or responding to texts....sports practices, church activities, jobs, dance rehearsals, time with visiting relatives (especially at the holidays), chores around the house, sleeping during the day because they had 5 am sports practices even during holiday breaks, etc.....there are many reasons to NOT answer a text. Sometimes my daughter would just not answer texts or calls when she knew someone was trying to set up a sleepover or other activity because it was kinder than saying "I already have plans with someone else today" and would not hurt the other girl's feelings for not being included.

jmo

Kamille Quote:

I think it's unlikely that MB responded to that text because I think it was an attempt to establish a conversation about sleeping over. And if MB has responded a conversation would likely have taken place. Then BD would have been relaying the whole conversation on NG in an attempt to clear SA without any regard for the investigation. BD says she saw the one text so IMO that's all there was on the phone.

MOO

why would mb assume it was a sleepover plan intended phone call if Hailey never slept over there :waitasec:

I have a sinking feeling that news is going to be hard to come by if NG drops this. Why in the world would BD try to push NG away? Well, other than she's guilty of something....imo.

IMO, once the cameras leave it'll be a lot easier to sneak SA back in her house

why would mb assume it was a sleepover plan intended phone call if Hailey never slept over there :waitasec:

I don't think that's what raeann was trying to say. Rather, she said there are many reasons not answer a text, and that her own daughter had ignored a text she knew was about a potential sleepover.

cg never mentions that mb texted back and heard nothing...why not? wouldnt it be normal for mb to text Hailey back? did she? why not? you would think cg would be more concerned with no later response from Hailey, then not believing it was Hailey texting.... I know im alone in thinkin she is too angry and opinionated.....but im thinkin it...moo

there is a little girl lost, if there is no involvement there is no reason to be angered.... there are too many (although, prolly not) scenarios in which Hailey could have really texted , imo...

Gypsy, I thought the same thing last night when Teh posted it , I actually printed it and stood in my kitchen with a pen making notes on the print out.

My notes are rude so I will just point out the following.

Cecilia Garcia says she was shocked when Shawn Adkins, the live-in boyfriend of Hailey Dunn's mother, claimed Hailey was going to a slumber party at her family home on the night she disappeared.

"Obviously he's not telling the truth about her spending the night at M B's," said Garcia

Why did she insert MB's name there instead of saying "our house" no biggie just odd.

Hailey lives just a few blocks down from M B, and four weeks later, Garcia says her daughter still hurts.
Did she expect her not to still hurt? AND why would she say that after such and emotional fbi questioning?

I noticed she mentions her daughter is pleading she may get a call or text from Hailey??
My daughter is pleading that she might one day get a call from her or a text," said Garcia.

(I wrote wtf on my note here) Like what is she saying here?LE has her phone maybe?

And she will never forget the FBI questioning her daughter? How hard was the questioning? I mean both of them cryed because they were asked about hearing from or seeing Hailey that day? Remember this would or should have been before the Shawn info right? I am not clear when she was questioned but would think it was before the affidavits were made public at least.
Garcia says she'll never forget what it was like to see her daughter questioned by police and the FBI.

"I got to a point where I broke down too," she recalls, "and started crying with her."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334376

The following is my opinion.

I thought it seemed Hailey was mentioned as an after thought and the wasnt a real concern for her where Hailey was and that she was tossing the Hailey was walking the streets out there maybe impling Hailey was not a all arround great kid. Which I do not believe at all

IMO, once the cameras leave it'll be a lot easier to sneak SA back in her house

It must be torture for BD not to see SA for so long.

Can anybody confirm if SA did refer to BD as his fiance on his MySpace and if so when?

At least she was smart enough to put a stop to it when she found out that Hailey and MB were wandering the streets at night.

However, I would never let my kids spend the night anywhere without knowing the parents for awhile. My rule is that their friends sleep over here until I know the other parent.

Respectfully bbm, This is my rule too. I also tend to judge other parents who are willing to let their kids come spend the night at my house without ever having been there, knowing where it is, nor meeting us. Crazy stuff I tell ya. These are our children!
Personally, I have to stop myself from doing background checks. LOL! LOL! Luckily my son's besty's father is an officer. I think i'm safe. :innocent:

More on the special at 5PM:

For the majority of today's 30 minute broadcast, anchors Victor Sotelo and Priscilla Luong will break down what authorities believe to be the facts of the case. Though law enforcement still isn't sure on aspects of their time line due to inconsistent witness statements, we'll present the time line the way they believe it to be.

Gypsy, I thought the same thing last night when Teh posted it , I actually printed it and stood in my kitchen with a pen making notes on the print out.

My notes are rude so I will just point out the following.

Why did she insert MB's name there instead of saying "our house" no biggie just odd.

Did she expect her not to still hurt? AND why would she say that after such and emotional fbi questioning?

I noticed she mentions her daughter is pleading she may get a call or text from Hailey??

(I wrote wtf on my note here) Like what is she saying here?LE has her phone maybe?

And she will never forget the FBI questioning her daughter? How hard was the questioning? I mean both of them cryed because they were asked about hearing from or seeing Hailey that day? Remember this would or should have been before the Shawn info right? I am not clear when she was questioned but would would think it was before the affidavits were made public at least.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334376

The following is my opinion.

I thought it seemed Hailey was mentioned as an after thought and the wasnt a real concern for her where Hailey was and that she was tossing the Hailey was walking the streets out there maybe impling Hailey was not a all arround great kid. Which I do not believe at all

Keep in mind that MB's mom's native language might not be English, so the way she expresses things might be a little different.

It must be torture for BD not to see SA for so long.

Can anybody confirm if SA did refer to BD as his fiance on his MySpace and if so when?

KMouse, I can't speak for his MySpace page, but he definitely referred to BD as his fiance (note capitalization) on his post in the MM forum:

I'm sure alot of you know by now the situation surrounding my Fiance's daughter Hailey Dunn's Disapperance. Me, My Fiance and Her Son all need any help we can get to bring her home safe.
This post was dated January 6, 2011.

http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=77442&sid=ed5c98ac669f6e8e3859c8fc4fa7e24c

just a bit of advice...don't put it in a box in your bedroom :innocent:

They still can't get a timeline because BD and SA are not telling the truth......that speaks volumes.

At least she was smart enough to put a stop to it when she found out that Hailey and MB were wandering the streets at night.

However, I would never let my kids spend the night anywhere without knowing the parents for awhile. My rule is that their friends sleep over here until I know the other parent.

Respectfully bbm, This is my rule too. I also tend to judge other parents who are willing to let their kids come spend the night at my house without ever having been there, knowing where it is, nor meeting us. Crazy stuff I tell ya. These are our children!
Personally, I have to stop myself from doing background checks. LOL! LOL! Luckily my son's besty's father is an officer. I think i'm safe. :innocent:

Edited to add, no idea how I double posted this. LOL! LOL! Sorry, not trying to be a thread hog.

I am behind, so not sure if this was posted or not:

Law Enforcement Investigating Out-Of-State Lead In Search For Hailey Dunn

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Law enforcement agencies are investigating a lead in another state in connection to the disappearance of 13-year-old Colorado City girl Hailey Dunn.

Pete Kampfer told KTXS Sunday, they are following a lead in Memphis, Tennessee. Kampfer said he was not able to tell us any more, except that they are looking into the lead.

And while officials are investigating that lead, volunteers are still coming out in droves to search for the missing teen.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26590286/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member