TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you remember by any chance where you saw/read that? I've been trying to figure out what it was he erased..the call history or a text and haven't seen it confirmed as to exactly what it was ....only that he did erase something right in front of LE...(guess he wasn't thinking that LE could still get that info..would just take longer)..

eta~nevermind! I see where Velouria linked to the affidavits..I missed that little part!!! ..hmmm..

It sounds like the information that they were questioning was in the call log rather than text messages, but that's not to say he did not delete both.

I don't think he used one of his masks or anything like that, if that's what you mean. MOO, my finding any relevancy with the 'masks' is more of it being related to things he was saying on a site he ordered a mask from, kind of insight into what he thinks about, and his not seeming to have any qualms about posting stuff like that online.

I see..and I haven't read anything on that site yet, so I don't know..I do believe that things such as the masks can offer insight into SA..I just don't believe that Hailey's possible death (hate typing that) was part of some kind of role playing thing involving masks, movies, etc..if that makes any sense. If SA had these 'interesting' hobbies, but otherwise was on the up and up regarding Hailey...as troubling as the vid that I saw was..I honestly would chalk it up to each his own...

Then again, I could be totally wrong!

I know people will think I'm crazy..(not that most don't already!) but I don't believe the masks will have any part in this...jmo..

I agree.
Horror film memorabilia is big business and there are lots of collectors out there collecting anything and everything from horror films.
I don't think an interest in horror films automatically means that one wants to reenact the films.

Thank You "very much" Peliman .. I am on dial up so I have a lot of problems getting any video's to play (NG show for one)...
Hello cheroke, welcome to WebSleuths. Here's a map from the Nancy show. A little grainy but it can be read.

haleighpings.jpg

Ok, I wanted to double check and make sure before I said anything. What SA deleted was not texts, but a record of calls. Unfortunately, this affidavit doesn't state when these calls were made. ??

http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0119_001.pdf

I think that the reason they did not state in the affidavit what the call times were is that he DID delete them. They looked and thought they saw one thing. He claimed they saw something different. They asked to look again. He deleted the call log. I think the purpose of the affidavit was to get Verizon to release the records he had just cleared. They couldn't put the disputed call times in the affidavit, since the purpose of the warrant was to get information to clear up the discrepancy.

It sounds like the information that they were questioning was in the call log rather than text messages, but that's not to say he did not delete both.

and wouldn't you LOVE to know exactly what it was he deleted? I know I would..

Interesting to note..Hailey spent the night Saturday night with her dad and he says she spent the day with him on Sunday..Of course Billie says that Hailey stayed home all day on that Sunday...and we have video of Hailey at the Dollar Store and somewhere else on Sunday..So I ask..what exactly did Hailey do on that Sunday...the last day that we know for sure that she was seen?...

Listen to dad..right at the end..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjKhhnQlF2I&feature=related
Perhaps I should move to Colorado City, TX, because I've often said that I would like to be in two places at once. Apparently in CCTX you get a threefer.

The story was getting national coverage for DAYS before the videos and pictures were aired on Nancy Grace. By that point, he would have KNOWN that it was going to get big.
IMO
And after reading his comments there at MM site it looks like he was participating with a group he felt connected to. Wanting to "share" his "nightmare" of Hailey's disappearance. Even the posters there commented on his odd behavior and recent activity being so close to her being gone. He hadnt posted since Sept. Was not a regular poster and they questioned this.
He was making a connectionwith the people he felt understood him and they were a "family" my words and were a big support to eachother, so he reached out for support.
The posters there thought this was odd. Why shouldnt we??
IMO

Where is it CONFIRMED that LE is not answering calls that come in to BD's phone or to SA's phone for that matter?

TIA

I am afraid there is no supporting link. Billie's friend who used to post here indicated that she and Billie both have called the number and it goes directly to voice mail as if it is either turned off or has a dead battery. There's a slight possibility I could get the number and call it myself to verify, but since I would not divulge the number, you'd have to take my word for it, so... it stays in the rumor category for now.

He could have just been going home to get stoned on his lunch hour.

Which is what I suggested might be the reason he went by the house in CCity before going to his Mom's, but did not see a need to tell anyone. To him, the place he went after leaving work was his Mom's... with a quick stop at home to smoke up.

interesting in the first video Billi said she called clint to check to see if Hailey was there......then in the second video at the end....Clint said his son D is the one who told him Hailey was missing :waitasec:

If I was in the midst of an ugly divorce, and my "ex" lived as close as Clint does, and my child was not where she was supposed to be, and I have not yet come to the conclusion that she is definitely missing, I might call her Dad to see if she is there to eliminate the possibility, then spend a little more time looking for her in case I could track her down without having to tell him right away. If I found her, he would never need to know I had lost her in the first place. DD spilled the beans, IMO.

I think it would be two way. I use yahoo all the time to texts my kids, jsut because I HATE texting on the phone .. much quicker and easier to do it through yahoo. As long as I am signed in, I receive texts back from them.

I am just getting into the "smartphone" thing, so I am not sure... are these TEXTS? Or IMs? If you are sending from Yahoo Messenger, they'd be IM's and that is different. Texts usually have to be sent from the cell carrier's website.

I am just getting into the "smartphone" thing, so I am not sure... are these TEXTS? Or IMs? If you are sending from Yahoo Messenger, they'd be IM's and that is different. Texts usually have to be sent from the cell carrier's website.

IM's come from Yahoo, AOL and those sorts.

Text come from the phone (MMS), they can come from the carrier website, or you can just send them from phone to phone.

If he hadn't actually asked people on the Michael Myer's site if they ever thought of just putting on the masks and going out and slaughtering people in real life, I would agree. He was rebuffed by the MM members who wouldn't engage in the conversation, and he replied "come on, you know we've all though about it" (para). I went to the site and read what he wrote; very chilling. He clearly does want to reenact the films (or wanted people to think he did).

But, I'm with you, Evan's Mom, and Pondering Mind - I think SA's love of the macbre may have been part of what made Hailey fear him, but I don't get the sense it will be a direct factor in whatever happened to Hailey. I hope not.

bbm~

I agree!..but..
:eek:..he asked this AFTER Hailey 'went missing'?

Maybe he was in an area with no s i g n a l. . .oh my, cell phones don't ping underground, do they? Wow. I just blew my own mind. Why didn't I think of that before?

I know it's a long shot, be there have been killers with dugouts and such. I have considered she might have been put somewhere underground, but I didn't think of what an underground room would do to the phone signal.

The other alternative could be that his phone did ping but the cops have a reason to leave those pings out of the public affadavit. Maybe they just don't want to tell and see whose story fills in the blank.

My basement is underground. I still get a signal.... I wonder how far under you have to be before it goes out.

I would *think* so for sure..I actually believe that LE would kinda like SA and BD to believe that they are looking in different directions and NOT keeping up with them minute by minute..jmho tho..something tells me LE is hoping that one or both will feel a certain measure of comfort and f@ck up big time...

This may be true for SA, but I don't believe that Billie is avoiding LE at all. Heck, they probably try to avoid her, because she is the one who has been hounding them from the start, insisting that Hailey did not run off, asking to be polygraphed, begging for any outside help and media coverage, spending hours and hours talking with them and answering their questions late into the night, all without a lawyer. She is not stupid, she knows that she could hide out just like SA has, but she choses to make herself available to every agency, 24/7, and she has encouraged SA to do the same.

We know all of this from locals posting here, radio, tv and newspaper articles and NG.

Text come from the phone (MMS), they can come from the carrier website, or you can just send them from phone to phone.

I'm technology challenged, but when I use Yahoo, it gives me these options..IMS..text..email..I'm not sure what the difference is between the text and IMS?

So the person who says they text their kids from yahoo is actually sending an IM, yes? Which is not handled quite the same way as you CAN reply.

This may be true for SA, but I don't believe that Billie is avoiding LE at all. Heck, they probably try to avoid her, because she is the one who has been hounding them from the start, insisting that Hailey did not run off, asking to be polygraphed, begging for any outside help and media coverage, spending hours and hours talking with them and answering their questions late into the night, all without a lawyer. She is not stupid, she knows that she could hide out just like SA has, but she choses to make herself available to every agency, 24/7, and she has encouraged SA to do the same.

We know all of this from locals posting here, radio, tv and newspaper articles and NG.

I guess when I say Billie..I think more about monitoring any phone calls or texts between she and SA..you know..the ones she says she's not getting or responding to..(depending on her story of the day :crazy:.)

Help me out here. I just watched this video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjKhhnQlF2I&feature=related[/ame]

Now I also remember BD saying Hailey was with her all day that Sunday (or did I imagine this?)

Has BD ever come back and explained this? Clarified that she was at her dads? In other words even if BD says she was at her house that day and then went to her dads she would have said "Hailey was with me and then went over to her dads too on Sunday" but I recall her saying Hailey was at home with her all day that Sunday and I thought she said "as far as I know" am I correct or have I imagined that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck