TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer you from post. #387.......sorry, I was away for awhile.
It is just my opinion.
Billie doesn't want to go one NG anymore. Right?
She also stopped talking to local media station.
I myself would be on every media that would listen.
IIRC, she even made a comment about ,everything going away.........
IMO, BD wants to move on.....I have no proof, just a gut feeling.
When BD and SA stop talking, then it will be harder then ever for LE.JMOO
1 month and 'nothing' not even a timeline?

I had a thought about SA moving back in. I am wondering if that would be a bad thing. Just like RC and MC if together they may really screw up, get caught, and maybe something will come out. jmo

I keep wondering if something happened between Billie and Hailey early on Monday, 12/27 before Billie got a ride to work. Something that caused Billie to call Shawn and caused Shawn to leave work immediately and unplanned, whilst Billie went to work to establish her alibi. Maybe she found Hailey had not woken up from drugs accessible/supplied/forced by Shawn and Billie on 12/26 p.m. Maybe something more violent between Hailey and Billie. Why did Billie use her cell phone before 6:30 a.m. on 12/27? She could have called her ride, or called Shawn for innocent reasons, but I just keep thinking that's when the cover up began.

From Billie's interview after the affidavits were released:
http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...fends-herself-against-affidavits?render=print

Snipped for space
When asked about the cell phone usage, Billie said that on Monday morning on the 27th, she used the phone in the house and then left the cell phone there. Her boyfriend, Shawn Adkins had his cell phone with him.

"My cell phone should have been here all day long. I left it here for the kids to use it," said Billie.

BBM
She can't remember what time she saw Hailey in bed the last time she ever saw her (10 or 11?), she can't remember what time DD left the house, she can't remember exactly what she did when she first feared Hailey had disappeared, she can't remember reporting that Shawn threatened to kill her... But, she remembers making a certain phone call from home 2 weeks before the interview? I think that phone call was significant and she knew that LE had her cell records by then, so she threw it that out there as another preemptive strike and has probably concocted some story about why she called that person at that hour (probably called Shawn).

Maybe those early morning calls are the one's Shawn erased from his phone because that's when the whole mess began. The fact that she says her cell phone "should" have been there all day, makes we wonder if she actually took it to work (and sent a 2 pm text to MB). Did she ever leave the cell phone home for the kids before Tuesday 12/28, the day she called DD to contact MB? I'm beginning to wonder.

Just wondering out loud...

I totally hear you on this,especially her behavior since the beginning,lack of emotion,obsession with SA,even though he is a suspect and could have done whatever to her daughter.Hailey is beautiful and is in a home where the man is put first,even when suspected in her disappearance.I totally agree,noone was there to defend Hailey as her brother had left for the night if this was a scenario of anyone doing drugs or arguing.

bbm...
So if BD came home at noon then she would know if Shawn was there or not
I'm getting confused again...:crazy:

I'll confuse you more: I think you're talking about Monday, and ~Lisa~ is talking about Tuesday... :)

(or am I confused about what you're talking about - LOL!)

Why talk to SA at all....Billie said that she often just left notes about where she was going....so since she did not like SA much, why would she wait till he got home just to leave 15 minutes later? Most kids that age will avoid conflict or restriction of assumed freedoms if at all possible. Why would she not just leave a few minutes earlier and avoid him altogether??

jmo

If he normally got off work at 3, then she did not expect him home until 3:30. Especially if she was still sleeping when he stopped by early.

Get it on Nancy Grace you guys!! She is going to be talking about Hailey and Elizbaeth connection that is possible out there.

O/T
Are they charged as regular text messages, counting toward your monthly allowance? Or is it via WiFi or 4G where it's handled as "data"? I am trying to decide on a new phone...

Messages from yahoo to a cell MAY count against the cell owners bill - but yahoo to yahoo doesn't on a cell.

Could the 2pm text to MB be the text that BD supposedly asked DD to send asking about Hailey ("WYD")?

O/T
Are they charged as regular text messages, counting toward your monthly allowance? Or is it via WiFi or 4G where it's handled as "data"? I am trying to decide on a new phone...

I couldn't tell you, I have unlimited texts and data on the phone and haven't looked at the broken down bill in probably 18 months LOL. It just automatically gets taken out of my acct. same price every month (if it was higher than it should be then I'd look LOL). I use Verizon.

if the kids would go to the hotel to wardrive off the wifi internet connection there, did le get any records of anything that was sent/received at that hotel?

what kind of people frequent this hotel? is it a fleabag hotel or...

I have never watched any of the Halloween or horror movies that SA enjoyed. Did any of them even involve rape?? I thought they were all limited to horrendous brutal murders.

The remake of the original Halloween by Rob Zombie had a rape scene involving two of the mental hospital guards raping a female patient but Michael Myers never raped anyone in them.

~JMO~

If the phone model ends with a "C" it runs on Verizon. If the phone model ends with the letter "G" then it runs on ATT. For example...my phone through ST is a Samsung 451C so it uses Verizon. Hope that helps :)

That actually makes sense. Verizon's network is CDMA and AT&T's is GSM

NG will make too MUCH of possibility of same perp...it is a ratings-raising...

The only thing that makes sense is this... BEFORE he called Billie back to tell her Hailey was not at MBGs house, D called his Dad to see if she was over there, hoping he could call mom and say he had found her at Dad's, and she had never gone to MBGs after all. That call would have let dad know she was missing, so when Billie told him subsequent to that, he'd already heard the news from D.

Well that makes no sense to me, because we know that D went over to Clint's - not called him - and we know that Billie wasn't the one who told Clint Hailey was missing - D was.

I haven't seen anything at all to indicate that Clint is anything but honest, open, and forthright, and Billie has a list a mile long of discrepancies, so I rate Clint very high for credibility on my personal credibility scale, and Billie can't even get on it.

GRACE: When did you first learn she was missing?

CLINT DUNN: I seen her the day before. Later on that night, D came over — my son came over and asked me…

BILLIE DUNN: Tuesday.

CLINT DUNN: … or Tuesday, he came over asking me if I had seen her, if she`d came over that day. And I hadn`t.

GRACE: OK. When D called you or came over to ask about Hailey, what exactly did he say?

C. DUNN: He just asked me if I had seen her, that she was supposed to come over to my house and then she was supposed to go to MB`s, and that everybody was starting to get worried about her. And that`s when we started getting the police and started realizing that she was missing.

GRACE: Who first told you that she was missing?

CLINT DUNN: My son, D.

Get it on Nancy Grace you guys!! She is going to be talking about Hailey and Elizbaeth connection that is possible out there.

While everything should be looked into by LE (not necessarly NG), it's my understanding that the girl from Lubbock was abducted by her boyfriend's father.

This would be a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member