TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to BD telling HD to call 911, wouldn't the 911 facility be able to trace where the call was being made from? On the other hand, if LE has BD's phone and is monitoring any calls coming in, they would probably have a better chance. I believe that BD's phone could be in a box or drawer at the police station but I find it highly unlikely that they don't have something set up to see if any calls are coming in. Regardless of what LE think happened to HD, they would be remiss in not doing that. They just have to be monitoring that phone somehow I would hope.

If SA did this he had better be watching the trial for Charles Stobaugh right now. Kathy's body has never been found since she went missing from his house, north of DFW. So, they may not get him today BUT they will get him if he did this. He will never be free. He had better man-up in his tightee-whitees if he is innocent and cooperate.

Straightalk offers different phone models. A couple of those require a sim card, in which it would run off of the ATT towers. The rest run off of verizon towers. You can go to each of the respective websites and be able to zoom in on a location to see about coverage for a specific area. We could check their local Walmart to see which models are available in that area. Would also have to check out each model online, because I don't think the Walmart or Straighttalk sites even tell you which runs off of which service towers. But if a specific model has a SIM card - it IS att.

If the phone model ends with a "C" it runs on Verizon. If the phone model ends with the letter "G" then it runs on ATT. For example...my phone through ST is a Samsung 451C so it uses Verizon. Hope that helps :)

The 2pm text does not clear SA of anything. It confirms premeditation, AND (depending on where it pinged) a possible accomplice.

OMG!!!!!!

Authorities Investigating If Dunn's Case And A Missing Lubbock Teen Are Linked

By Jacqueline Hince, KTXS News
POSTED: 5:15 pm CST January 25, 2011
EmailPrint
AAAText Size
UPDATED: 5:42 pm CST January 25, 2011
COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Authorities in Colorado City are investigating if the case of missing teen Hailey Dunn, and a Lubbock 15-year old, who went missing and was found dead Monday, are connected.

At this time they do not believe the cases have anything to do with one another.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26614247/detail.html

Probably not related, but they certainly would be remiss if they didn't delve into a possible connection.

So Memphis is out...well that's "one less thing," as Forrest says.

I'm glad that they are checking everything, they can't afford not to..but this is what stands out to me in that article..

At this time they do not believe the cases have anything to do with one another.

Yet LE must know the location of the text and they have not said anything about SA not being a suspect...just that he is the only named suspect.

True, but it also could be that this text is one glitch to them making an arrest. We don't know. They do, but aren't commenting.

They also aren't saying who are giving conflicting "facts" etc., yet a lot of people assume that must be SA and BD. Going back to what Soulmagent said, what if those people are CD and g/f? or MB vs. her mother? or people that we don't even know they've talked to, because LE isn't talking.

LE is doing a lot of talking in circles (well, I should say Kampfer is ... he's playing buffer for LE and the press right now and does his little word games, but not saying much in the end either).

LE isn't in the business of needing to give a daily BOMBSHELL.

Did anyone hear the CC local radio interview where BD was on, setting the record straight. Saying that her kids were never afraid of SA and they had a normal realtionship with him? Wondering if she is planning on letting him move back in? Maybe some locals on here,know of this interview ! And what all was said ! IDK Just saying !

OMG!!!!!!

Authorities Investigating If Dunn's Case And A Missing Lubbock Teen Are Linked

By Jacqueline Hince, KTXS News
POSTED: 5:15 pm CST January 25, 2011
EmailPrint
AAAText Size
UPDATED: 5:42 pm CST January 25, 2011
COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Authorities in Colorado City are investigating if the case of missing teen Hailey Dunn, and a Lubbock 15-year old, who went missing and was found dead Monday, are connected.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26614247/detail.html

I am sure they just want to make sure that no stone has been unturned. They need to make sure that if this case goes to trial then they can say that they checked and cross out any possible suspects and or leads. :moo:

Thanks for the link!

I would not be surprised one bit if BD cell pings are in Big Springs or Synder.I think that is the reason we are not hearing about BD phone. LE does not want them to know who their POI/suspects are. I think SA being named a suspect was a slip up that they now regret.

And I do not think for one minute that HD left on her own. If she wanted to leave her dad lived right across the field, all she had to do was ask him to take her to grandmas house. And surely if she would be leaving on her own she would pack at least a few things.

There are a far greater number of runaway teens than there are ones who are kidnapped and/or murdered, all over the country, not just in Texas.

LE was told in Elizabeth's case that she may have run away with the man's son, so the runaway theory did NOT start with LE in this case.

You are correct, wasn't blaming LE for them saying she was a runaway but then again they have this information not from her motherbut from the man she was babysitting for and in the end took her life.

Did anyone hear the CC local radio interview where BD was on, setting the record straight. Saying that her kids were never afraid of SA and they had a normal realtionship with him? Wondering if she is planning on letting him move back in? Maybe some locals on here,know of this interview ! And what all was said ! IDK Just saying !

Yeah, I even think that he may have already seen her. Police said that he is now staying at Dunn sometimes during the week. I guess she's "standing by her man".

Which station? tia

Billi said.....she called Haileys dad and found out that she didn't go there or spend the night there...she then left from work and went to the police station to report Hailey missing.....

dont you think she would have said something to Haileys dad about her not making it to the friends house to spend the night and that since she didn't go to his house.....that she is missing?....

Billi said...she then left from work to go to the police station to file a report.....so....she was worried then....she didnt *spend more time looking for her*......she went straight to the police station after calling Haileys dads house......

this doesn't make since to me....that the dad said he found out about Hailey missing from his son that came over to let him know.....

im also curious why Billi didn't call 911 from work?....why drive down to the police station?

I am saying that if she thought she could FIND Hailey, had an idea where she could be, she wanted to check that before alarming him by saying Hailey was missing and starting an argument between them that would not have helped the situation a bit. She recently claimed to have stopped by and called some of Hailey's friends, en route to the police station.

Why not call 911? Not sure. Maybe because she was in Snyder and Hailey was missing from Colorado City. Maybe she really didn't think Hailey was MISSING right away, just that she had stayed with a different friend... She wanted to at least CHECK first. And the time she called 911 in February from work, they weren't very helpful.

I am not 100% sure this is not a rumor, but it was my understanding that Clint's GF originally said Hailey had come over, then later realized she was mistaken. If Billie had called Clint to see where Hailey was, and had been told she had been there, it would have narrowed the "scene of the crime" to the route between Clint's and MBs, essentially (in BDs mind) eliminating Shawn completely from the picture.

I keep wondering if something happened between Billie and Hailey early on Monday, 12/27 before Billie got a ride to work. Something that caused Billie to call Shawn and caused Shawn to leave work immediately and unplanned, whilst Billie went to work to establish her alibi. Maybe she found Hailey had not woken up from drugs accessible/supplied/forced by Shawn and Billie on 12/26 p.m. Maybe something more violent between Hailey and Billie. Why did Billie use her cell phone before 6:30 a.m. on 12/27? She could have called her ride, or called Shawn for innocent reasons, but I just keep thinking that's when the cover up began.

From Billie's interview after the affidavits were released:
http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...fends-herself-against-affidavits?render=print

Snipped for space
When asked about the cell phone usage, Billie said that on Monday morning on the 27th, she used the phone in the house and then left the cell phone there. Her boyfriend, Shawn Adkins had his cell phone with him.

"My cell phone should have been here all day long. I left it here for the kids to use it," said Billie.

BBM
She can't remember what time she saw Hailey in bed the last time she ever saw her (10 or 11?), she can't remember what time DD left the house, she can't remember exactly what she did when she first feared Hailey had disappeared, she can't remember reporting that Shawn threatened to kill her... But, she remembers making a certain phone call from home 2 weeks before the interview? I think that phone call was significant and she knew that LE had her cell records by then, so she threw it that out there as another preemptive strike and has probably concocted some story about why she called that person at that hour (probably called Shawn).

Maybe those early morning calls are the one's Shawn erased from his phone because that's when the whole mess began. The fact that she says her cell phone "should" have been there all day, makes we wonder if she actually took it to work (and sent a 2 pm text to MB). Did she ever leave the cell phone home for the kids before Tuesday 12/28, the day she called DD to contact MB? I'm beginning to wonder.

Just wondering out loud...

Ok, I wanted to double check and make sure before I said anything. Here is a direct quote from the affidavits, with bolding done by me.

"When asked by Investigator Sides for access to his cellular telephone to check on call history and text messages, ADKINS' allowed Investigator Sides to look at the phone. Investigator Sides looked at three phone calls that where placed from ADKINS phone to the name Billie. As the interview progressed, ADKINS provided information to investigators that possibly could contradict some of the information just viewed on ADKINS cellular telephone. When asked if Investigator Sides could look at the phone again to verify what he had seen earlier on ADKINS phone, or confirm that ADKINS was correct, Investigator Sides witnessed ADKINS delete information from his cell phone and then hand the phone to Investigator Sides. Investigator Sides was unable to view the call log information that had been viewed earlier. Investigator Sides then asked ADKINS "what happened to the phone call list" and ADKINS was unable to give an answer."

What SA deleted was not texts, but a record of calls. Unfortunately, this affidavit doesn't state when these calls were made. ??

http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0119_001.pdf

ETA: LOL, I see while I was busy typing away, several people beat me to it. Good Job!!!

I think it's likely that these calls were to the cell phone not work phone.
Most people list the primary phone (home or cell) using a persons name. In this case "Billie".
If it were her work # it would likely say Billie work or the name of the place of work.

i was referring to what she said on this NG show.....that she had her son tx Haileys friend about having her come home....she then found out that she never went there....then she says she called Haileys dad and found out she didn't go there or stay the night there....then she said she left from work and went to the police station to report her missing.....i was responding to a comment from another posting about my question to why Haileys dad found out about her missing thru his son and not from the first call Billi said she made to him....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydq68wLhoWw&feature=player_embedded

The only thing that makes sense is this... BEFORE he called Billie back to tell her Hailey was not at MBGs house, D called his Dad to see if she was over there, hoping he could call mom and say he had found her at Dad's, and she had never gone to MBGs after all. That call would have let dad know she was missing, so when Billie told him subsequent to that, he'd already heard the news from D.

I have been a busy bee today.. Made T'shirts for Hailey and flyers.. I used the picture I created that's my avi..with the orange of Clint&Hailey that says "Find This Daddy's "baby girl" ~ Hailey!" I did the orange emblems on white Tshirts and then I used the same emblem just different colors..hot pink/white on baby pink{a tribute to Hailey as a girly-girl} Tshirts with the same "Find This Daddy'S...".. and on the back of all the Tshirts it says"If you have seen me or have any info please call~ 325-728-5294"..

So between my family and me being a stylist I've enlisted the help of clients as well... we all are wearing our Tshirts.. and handing out and putting up fliers here in Memphis...

I just really want this little girl to be brought home regardless.. It's cold and rainy here and it breaks my heart not knowing where she's at.. what's happening if by chance she is being held somewhere..and even if the unimaginable has happened..it hurts my heart to know that her little body is out in the rain..the cold..the snow..etc..etc...

THIS GIRL DESERVED SOOOOOOOOOOO VERY MUCH MORE THAN THIS!!!!!

ETA~ Also my hubby is trainmaster for the Railroad and I have got the guys running the trains between Memphis all the way to Little Rock Arkansas carrying Hailey's flyers as well.. That means that even if the lead here in Memphis turns out to be false.. We're still getting between Memphis to Texas atleast halfway covered with flyers and getting her name and info out there.. Just as cluciano said last night..prayer can only do so much..we gotta put some elbow grease into getting Hailey found as well.. and this was the best I came up with..so far..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member