TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a list. And it isnt worth crap. As it is all my IMO.

Things that make me go ..:waitasec:

The g/f .. the weird earing thing
the wishy washy time I saw her no I didnt
The sighting wth a kid that is the same age as hers.
the dog tracks Hailey to exactly where she supposedly said she was going.

The best friend.. The dog tracks
the text message validated my CG.
the witness sighting of Hailey with the two kids,one being her.
No reports of Hailey being with MB on sunday at all.

SA the weird quit his job
last one to 'confirmed seem per le Hailey
LDT
deleted messages.

The only thing that tips SA over the others is because of the work time and the LDT
But of course no one else has had to explain there time or take a test.

There are some LE things that make me do the same. And I left out Billie statements on purpose . The threads are full of those.

Not that it would do him any good...he has no job, no way to pay the bills, so it would be foreclosed, I presume. Legal bills for his recent troubles can't be cheap. I can't imagine handling all of that and a house payment and utilities while Hailey is missing.

The situation is bleak all around.

Do we have a link to whether he is unemployed? or to whether or not he is already the one making payments on the house since it is in his name? or for that matter whether it was a home that was in his family and is already owned without any payments at all? Just wondering, because I had not seen any of that information.

TIA

O/T.....I just have to say, if a child is under 18 (in my eyes even 21), and they had run away look for them! They are still children! If they ran away, then Police and others need to do what they can to find them and make them safe, find out why they ran away, then get them help. How much time is wasted by the label run a way?

With that being said we had a young girl here in central IL. She met a boy on FB and he came from another state and picked her up and they ran away together. The news here had it on the TV every night until she and the boy were found which was in a week. They were found in a car at rest stop sleeping 19* weather because they had run out of gas. This is what every town should do if they can.

Looks like she's wearing a hoodie in the second view with her hair up, 1 of things she left behind when she went missing :(

Anybody else remember early on when NG was asking BD about Hailey running away? It was almost like NG had some inside knowledge about that possibility..just the way NG kept saying "are you sure?"...Unfortunately, I DO NOT believe that's what happened..it was just an odd exchange, that made me think maybe Hailey HAD done or said something similar before<total speculation..but it just made me wonder then if BD was being totally honest about how 'happy' their family life had been...

So the person who says they text their kids from yahoo is actually sending an IM, yes? Which is not handled quite the same way as you CAN reply.

My hubby can send a text to my phone from via the computer at work. He can also send a text message via his phone to my email.
I thought IM's were talking back and forth in real time via computer only. If it is via phone, it's texting.

I think if H had tried to run away, she may have tried to hitch a ride to her Grandma. Sounds like she feels safe with her. I don't think she would have just tried to "go it" on her own in the big, wide world. I wonder if she had ever tried to get out to her Grandma's on her own before?

Here is the straight talk coverage map, I can't find anywhere to be able to zoom on a specific area.

http://www.straighttalk.com/Coverage

Straightalk offers different phone models. A couple of those require a sim card, in which it would run off of the ATT towers. The rest run off of verizon towers. You can go to each of the respective websites and be able to zoom in on a location to see about coverage for a specific area. We could check their local Walmart to see which models are available in that area. Would also have to check out each model online, because I don't think the Walmart or Straighttalk sites even tell you which runs off of which service towers. But if a specific model has a SIM card - it IS att.

OT- Elizabeth's body was identified through fingerprints.. RIP sweetie

I pray for a better outcome for Hailey

My hubby can send a text to my phone from via the computer at work. He can also send a text message via his phone to my email.
I thought IM's were talking back and forth in real time via computer only. If it is via phone, it's texting.

I can set up my yahoo acct to be mobile and any IM's show up on my android as text messages.. clear as mud? LOL

I have this awful feeling that as soon as the media goes away (assuming an arrest(s) are not made soon) that she will move SA right back into that house..

Do you think it may go something like this, Pondering?

"My boyfriend may have some mistruths and half-truths out there, but he's not a murderer."

OT- Elizabeth's body was identified through fingerprints.. RIP sweetie

I pray for a better outcome for Hailey

Honestly...I don't know how these families can go on...look how emotionally involved we become...

BBM
Exactly - however, if both parties have yahoo downloaded on their phone, they can chat by SMS (IM) rather than texting (both using the cell client).

Straightalk offers different phone models. A couple of those require a sim card, in which it would run off of the ATT towers. The rest run off of verizon towers. You can go to each of the respective websites and be able to zoom in on a location to see about coverage for a specific area. We could check their local Walmart to see which models are available in that area. Would also have to check out each model online, because I don't think the Walmart or Straighttalk sites even tell you which runs off of which service towers. But if a specific model has a SIM card - it IS att.

brownie,
The only thing I recall about the carrier is, that LE referenced Verizon in their affadavit ... their ping info. source. So it seems to me, if they requested info from Verizon, does it make sense that SA had Verizon coverage?

I have a list. And it isnt worth crap. As it is all my IMO.

Things that make me go ..:waitasec:

The g/f .. the weird earing thing
the wishy washy time I saw her no I didnt
The sighting wth a kid that is the same age as hers.
the dog tracks Hailey to exactly where she supposedly said she was going.

The best friend.. The dog tracks
the text message validated my CG.
the witness sighting of Hailey with the two kids,one being her.
No reports of Hailey being with MB on sunday at all.

SA the weird quit his job
last one to 'confirmed seem per le Hailey
LDT
deleted messages.

The only thing that tips SA over the others is because of the work time and the LDT
But of course no one else has had to explain there time or take a test.

There are some LE things that make me do the same. And I left out Billie statements on purpose . The threads are full of those.

IA. Every since it came out that there was a 2 p.m. text on the 27th, I've backed off my "assumption" that SA did this. It still could be that he did (we know very little from LE), but these other things do indeed make me go "hmmmm".

I wonder what case NG is covering tonight? She is doing Adji Desir on the America's Missing.
Never mind. It just got posted. Its Elizabeth Ennen. God Bless her family.

IA. Every since it came out that there was a 2 p.m. text on the 27th, I've backed off my "assumption" that SA did this. It still could be that he did (we know very little from LE), but these other things do indeed make me go "hmmmm".

Yet LE must know the location of the text and they have not said anything about SA not being a suspect...just that he is the only named suspect.

I think if H had tried to run away, she may have tried to hitch a ride to her Grandma. Sounds like she feels safe with her. I don't think she would have just tried to "go it" on her own in the big, wide world. I wonder if she had ever tried to get out to her Grandma's on her own before?

I think if H wanted to run away, she would have taken stuff and would have left in the morning. Why would she wait until SA got home to provide herself with a alibi to run away. No one was paying any attention to her anyway. She was apparently there all day until 3pm without her mother even calling to see if she was okay.

MOO

I think if H wanted to run away, she would have taken stuff and would have left in the morning. Why would she wait until SA got home to provide herself with a alibi to run away. No one was paying any attention to her anyway. She was apparently there all day until 3pm without her mother even calling to see if she was okay.

MOO

And no one is gonna run away without money if they have some and she had money in her room.

MOO

I doubt very much she ran away. I was just wondering, what if she tried to get a ride out to her grandma's and the wrong person saw her and picked her up? That is why I was wondering if she ever did that before, try to catch a ride to visit her. That would be one place she might not take anything. But then why lie to SA? None of this makes sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne