TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha. omg. I listen to ICP, have both a mood and psychotic disorder, am a drug addict and I never thought of killing a human being (other then myself) I think what they call this is stereotyping..
Thanking this post was NOT enough. ICP does not make murderers nor does having a psychological disorders make murderers (im both BTW also) ...also Im into horror films and yes I only read true crime. There have far TOOOOOO many stereotypes in this case...But thats just me and im not a killer. Ill even go so far as to say I like SOME death metal. :innocent:

I was prescribed Klonopin when I first learned my daughter had been molested by someone I trusted. I had several refills.

I was prescribed Ativan when my daughter began having legal problems of her own, and have been on it for a year in a relatively small dose.

I am NOT psychotic, I am just stressed. If I take the pills, I am able to be nice to people. Otherwise I get snarky and critical with co-workers, and my daughter and I end up in screaming fights. I don't like taking them, but it is better than who I am when I don't.

I took Klonopin too and I'm definitely not psychotic.
I have panic attacks when I get overwhelmed sometimes and my doctor prescribed the Klonopin for me to control the anxiety and stave off the attacks.

redcat

I think a townhall meeting is a great idea for Hailey week! I would also perhaps see if nancy grace would consider covering it???

I still go back to my thoughts early on. If these are illegal narcotics why would she still have them in her purse or whereever. The same holds true I think with all the gory movies and crime magazines. This is too obvious and I feel they would have gotten rid of it before the cops were brought in. Keeping that incriminating stuff around we just plain stupid if they are guilty jmo.

Maybe because getting caught trying to get rid of that stuff could be more incriminating than having it?

With all this talk of the drug Klonopin, I think the only way we can tell if and how it applies to this case is to know why SA was taking it back in February, whether it was prescribed to him, and if it still was and he was taking it regularily.

The Ativan was prescribed for BD after HD went missing. She admitted that SA had also taken it the night before the first and second poly. It was not prescribed for him. Why would he do this if he was already on Klonopin?

On a side note, I'd still like to know why, after they had broken up, that SA was worried that BD was overdosing on his medication at her mother's house. Why would he think that she had it with her? :waitasec:

MOO

Here is some clear up information on Klonopin (clonazepam):

Klonopin is an anti-anxiety medication in the benzodiazapine family. It works similar th xanax or valium. It should not be taken in combination with any sort of central nervous system depressant ie ALCOHOL (this could lead to a Marylin Monroe situation). Klonopin is not used alone to treat psychosis. It may be used along with other anti-psychotic medications, but several of those have been known to have drug interactions (Thorazine, Haldol, Serentil, Orap, and Mellaril--also it should not be taken in conjunction with any MAOi's)

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/klonopin.html

JMOO :cow:

It seems to me there's not a person in the U.S. who doesn't have a few prescription drug bottles sitting around their house. My kids have been prescribed stuff for sports injuries that I wouldn't let them take! ETA: The stuff is still in my medicine cabinet, but that doesn't make me or my family guilty of anything.

I was prescribed stuff for an impacted wisdom tooth that was just too strong for my daily life, so I took super-Advil instead. However, the vast majority of people take whatever a doctor will prescribe to them, and that's their right, and that's fine with me. Who are we to judge?

So . . . all I'm saying is, drugs and pill bottles are just one small factor in the big picture, even though is seems like a salacious and juicy detail. If it is important then LE will keep track of it for us, I'm sure.

These prescription drugs could also be a big fat red herring. JMOO

Just a couple quick OT comments

I have "5 or 6 screaming kids" LOL. 5 of them are boys and i swear cannot be quiet for 30 seconds and i also do animal rescue we are very concientious of how our pets are treated by our children. Most other large families i personally know are the same way. A lot of times our 5 or 6,7,8 kids act better than the families with 1, or 2 kids. Don't generalize please :) :)

Also meds can cause strange reactions depending upon the person. I had post partum depression after my first 1st 2nd and 3rd children, so I decided to try meds with the 4th, after 48 hrs of taking wellbutrin i started having horrible scary hallucinations. seeing thing flying at my face, seeing blood etc... FREAKY stuff. Obviously i stopped taking it and they went away. But my Dr. said she'd never heard of that reaction before.

With all this talk of the drug Klonopin, I think the only way we can tell if and how it applies to this case is to know why SA was taking it back in February, whether it was prescribed to him, and if it still was and he was taking it regularily.

The Ativan was prescribed for BD after HD went missing. She admitted that SA had also taken it the night before the first and second poly. It was not prescribed for him. Why would he do this if he was already on Klonopin?

On a side note, I'd still like to know why, after they had broken up, that SA was worried that BD was overdosing on his medication at her mother's house. Why would he think that she had it with her? :waitasec:

MOO

BBM

Feb 2010:

SA’s action of calling 911 and saying BD overdosing on his medication at BD’s mother’s houses sounded vengeful to me. There could have been many negative repercussions from that call:

1. If BD was on illegal pills at all at that point [likely] and she was tested, could she have lost her job? Lost custody of her children?? Lost right to stay in her home [meaning CD might have stepped in and said my turn or let’s sell]??

2. If BD’s mom took, or had in her possession, illegal drugs and if she had a rap sheet of offenses there could have been ramifications to her as well.

Leeds me to wonder how SA and BD’s mom got along?

How did SA and BD’s mom get along just prior to the Feb 2010 series of 911 calls?

I thought information from locals was to be stipulated as "rumor". Is that wrong?

If you are going to quote a verified local's comment bring the link please. Or quote it.

But, even verified locals must comply with TOS when it comes to who they sleuth and bring information here about. Clint is not sleuthable and we can discuss him as far as MSM or court Documents, or what he has said publicly.

Thanks

You know it's just quite possible..actually it's quite likely that the officer thought nothing of the way he phrased it because that's the way it happened...and I'm am at a loss as to why you feel that LE would have been more accurate to write that Billie had confirmed that DD had given her the same account of what happened when he came home that day.. May I ask how you arrived at that conclusion? Do you know this officer? Does he have a problem putting what he means into words or on paper? Unless you have knowledge that the rest of us don't, I don't understand how you could possibly be so sure he didn't know what he meant to say..

I know we went over this the other day and I just have to say that Texas is not another country that speaks a different language. Yes, I'm on the East Coast, but I have a brother that has lived in Texas for 20 years and we understand each other just fine. I'm sure that you're not suggesting that just because someone doesn't live in Texas that we couldn't possibly understand what Billie or a LE officer means when they speak. I interpret it the way it was written, just like I interpret what Billie says just the way she says it. I mean no offense honestly, but it just amazes me to read others *presume* to know what Billie meant to say or was trying to say...or what LE meant to write or would have been more accurate to write in the affidavit. Please help me to understand how you have arrived at this conclusion...

No problem Ponder! I will try to explain.

Billie was at work when DD came home at 4pm, so she could not have observed DD 's arrival at the home at 4pm. The affadavit is worded in a way which, when taken literally, seems to indicate otherwise, which doesn't fit the timeline we have from several other LE documents, the links having been posted thruout this thread. If this was new news, I'd hunt down a link, but it has been thoroughly discussed.

I'm glad that you have no problem understanding your brother! If you believe that because your brother who lives in Texas does not speak in the way I described, that none of the officers who wrote the affadavits or others we have discussed might speak or write in a casual manner which could be misinterpreted; that's okay too! Your experience with your brother and anyone else you encounter gives you a basis for forming your own opinion.

My observances are based upon my experience married to a LE officer for 17 years and living 40-something years in Texas cities and small towns. Some people are very well-spoken, some are not.

I posted my observances of these differences because we have been trying to clear up any questions about the timeline and I thought it might help to share my thoughts.

Please forgive me if my post wasn't clear. I would not want my well-intentioned words to be misinterpreted!:innocent:

Cut him off and he will NEVER say anything. Keep him talking, and he might...

To be honest...shes had plenty of chances to ask him things and has decided not to for whatever reasons. IMO because she already knows the answers :(

Here is some clear up information on Klonopin (clonazepam):

Klonopin is an anti-anxiety medication in the benzodiazapine family. It works similar th xanax or valium. It should not be taken in combination with any sort of central nervous system depressant ie ALCOHOL (this could lead to a Marylin Monroe situation). Klonopin is not used alone to treat psychosis. It may be used along with other anti-psychotic medications, but several of those have been known to have drug interactions (Thorazine, Haldol, Serentil, Orap, and Mellaril--also it should not be taken in conjunction with any MAOi's)

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/klonopin.html

Well we know that SA has at least one, possibly two public intoxication charges under his belt, plus he had...well something to drink :waitasec:...according to BD on NYE so I think it's safe to say that he does occasionally drink alcohol.

Well we know that SA has at least one, possibly two public intoxication charges under his belt, plus he had...well something to drink :waitasec:...according to BD on NYE so I think it's safe to say that he does occasionally drink alcohol.

...and doesn't handle it very well, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne