TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut him off and he will NEVER say anything. Keep him talking, and he might...

Well that "keepin' ur enemies close" thing didn't work out so well in another case did it? :banghead:

There's alot of locals posting online and I don't see where they're frustrated with LE.Possibly all the people LE is wanting truthful and consistent answers from can be questioned,maybe LE can tell the locals who that would be and let those people be questioned publicly.If this is an attempt to lay blame on LE and seeking the people to support the suspect and person of interests,I think it wouldn't be in the best interests for the ones trying to divert.KWIM

...and doesn't handle it very well, it seems.

That's what I was wondering about. How many people on this board know someone who has been charged with PI. I realize that a lot of people get pretty intoxicated when they are out drinking and can get pretty rowdy after leaving a night club or event but in my experience, LE usually turn a blind eye to it and tell you to move on and go home to sleep it off. They'll make sure you have a safe ride home but randomly charging someone with PI doesn't usually happen does it? Unless you are causing a disturbance and they had to be called in?

But to possibly be charged twice...within a one year time frame, at the age of 25? What was he doing?

Have we ever established if it was twice or did we have the date wrong when the 2010 one was first found?

If you watch the video at about 30 seconds it shows the bottles and it looks like 1mg. The date on the bottle LOOKS like it says 12/3? on it. She had stated that they were prescribed AFTER Hailey went missing to help calm her nerves. MOO.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=330806&watch=1

I dont see how you guys are able to make out what any of it says . Are you cleaning up the photo? I do not have skills like that so would a clear image be allowed to be posted?

I dont see how you guys are able to make out what any of it says . Are you cleaning up the photo? I do not have skills like that so would a clear image be allowed to be posted?

i saw a photo in a previous thread so i do think it's allowed

Frustrated with LE? They still are trying to determine a time-line because the stories are not consistent? Should not the frustration be with those that can clear up the timeline to assist LE in it's investigation? What more can LE do? It is a needle in the haystack.

As far as taking sides. This is perplexing to me. Sides how?
I thought a suspect had been named? And LE is trying to determine other POI's. So I don't know how there can be sides unless it is gossip. Perhaps trying to determine who is perpetuating this gossip and having officials speak to them is the solution.

So I guess my suggestion might be for those that have been noted to have conflicting stories and questionable timelines, that they might do what is necessary to provide the information needed by LE . In this way, the community might feel more at ease knowing good information has been gathered for the investigation.

Oh my goodness,you pulled this out of my head didn't you?
Stop that! :slap:

Just a couple quick OT comments

I have "5 or 6 screaming kids" LOL. 5 of them are boys and i swear cannot be quiet for 30 seconds and i also do animal rescue we are very concientious of how our pets are treated by our children. Most other large families i personally know are the same way. A lot of times our 5 or 6,7,8 kids act better than the families with 1, or 2 kids. Don't generalize please :) :)

Also meds can cause strange reactions depending upon the person. I had post partum depression after my first 1st 2nd and 3rd children, so I decided to try meds with the 4th, after 48 hrs of taking wellbutrin i started having horrible scary hallucinations. seeing thing flying at my face, seeing blood etc... FREAKY stuff. Obviously i stopped taking it and they went away. But my Dr. said she'd never heard of that reaction before.

Orb4me
I'm a single mom with 7 kids age 11-24, and got a kick out of your comment! LOL, I have 6 girls and they are never quiet! I have never taken meds and don't know how I have survived!
But seriously I take animal abuse as seriously as child abuse and I am not an animal rights person at all.
My goal is to raise happy, healthy, well adjusted adults. Abuse of any kind is not HAPPY, HEALTHY OR ADJUSTED. Parenting is hard work, every day is a challenge.

Poor Clint! Ugh, I'm amazed at how he can keep his anger out of SA and BD and just focus on finding Hailey.

There's alot of locals posting online and I don't see where they're frustrated with LE.Possibly all the people LE is wanting truthful and consistent answers from can be questioned,maybe LE can tell the locals who that would be and let those people be questioned publicly.If this is an attempt to lay blame on LE and seeking the people to support the suspect and person of interests,I think it wouldn't be in the best interests for the ones trying to divert.KWIM

I am trying to figure out what you are referring to? Is it the post I made earlier?

I think Billie needs a lesson from Hailey's daddy about what to do when your child goes missing.

Well I don't know, she told NG that "we" are handing out flyers. Oh and she made some phone calls. And talks to the media of course. Well except when they start asking her tough questions or print nasty affadavits that make her look bad.

GRACE: OK. Billie Dunn, what have you done to look for Hailey?

DUNN: Got a hold of all of her friends. We pass out flyers. We get a hold of the media. We talk to the media all the time to try to keep her face out there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

Poor Clint! Ugh, I'm amazed at how he can keep his anger out of SA and BD and just focus on finding Hailey.

This is the thing about Clint and Billie.
Clint's focus is truly on Hailey, Billie's isn't.
When, if, this case is solved, I bet we will get an ear full from Clint, but not until his daughter is found.
This is why I think Billie should take a lesson from Hailey's dad, focus on your daughter Billie.

I think Billie needs a lesson from Hailey's daddy about what to do when your child goes missing.

It might not hurt to take a page from Kaine Horman's book, either...

As in - "What To Do When Your Child Goes Missing and Your Significant Other is Suspect Numero Uno".

I think that if it was my daughter missing, and I had a suspect, I would have extracted any info he or she had by now. My methods would not have been entirely legal, but rather more GITMO inspired.

I do admire Clint though, for getting out there and putting those posters up all over West Texas. That takes drive and determination. Way to go!

I'm reading backwards this morning lol. I started from the point I went to bed early last night but it got to be too much.

Let's say Hailey is found alive and well today. Let's say she ran away voluntarily, and has been well taken care of all this time.

I'm still going to make that my business until I'm sure somebody I feel is capable is doing so - another family member or CPS - because Hailey would still be endangered in my opinion.

And we all need to do that, IMO. We can't wait until children are raped and abused and molested and murdered and just wring our hands and prosecute the perps.

We need to look out around us, and stick our noses in, and be pains in the butt, and make those calls, and ask those hard questions, and say those uncomfortable things, because so long as we don't...

we're going to keep sitting here and crying and counting the dead bodies of battered and raped children.

And I can't keep doing that. I just can't. Our children have value to me. They have worth. They are worth looking out for and making an *advertiser censored* of myself for and being called a nutcase or a busybody for. If that's the price of keeping a child alive and well, bring it on. I can take it. I'm an adult. I can take care of myself. Children, on the other hand, are defenseless.

Worth repeating, over and over and OVER again!

If everyone was on this page together, the world would be a much better and safer place.

Soooo well written; I bow to you BeanE.

I read the article where BD is talking about taking care of being slanderered,etc,etc when Hailey comes back.If people are sued and lawyers are involved,wouldn't more come out than what is now and it would be worse on the internet for years,all the fb sites would be going crazy with things and every move would be posted by locals.If anything having her daughter back and trying to get back into a normal life should be a goal and show people that everything you do is in the best interests of your children.If people don't have anything to talk about,nine times out of ten they won't,it will all quiet down when people see Hailey is in a safe home environment and happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne