TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It irked me to no end when the Somer Thompson Foundation donated money to BD to help pay her bills.

IME, people who withdraw their last remaining funds from their bank accounts (remember, BD stated she made 2 withdrawals because she didn't know how much she had in her account) to make a drug buy can't be trusted to be responsible with any cash in their possession.

As far as I'm concerned, BD is a druggie. The admission by BD to investigators that was referenced in the affidavit supports my opinion - the $140 withdrawn from BD's account was used to buy "illegal narcotics". Only druggies buy "illegal narcotics".

The STF made a good faith donation to help a mother of a missing child. Problem is: BD is a druggie, IMO.

How do we know she won't use that donation to make her next score?

Answer: We don't. Chances are - based on the historical behavior of druggies - she will.

MOO

Okay, good to know. Everyone who has ever used any of their money to purchase any amount of narcotics illegally is a druggie, which means that chances are, if they ever have any money, it will be spent on their next score. Got it.

:waitasec: I wonder how BD and her kids lived all of these years without food, clothing, electricity, water, a vehicle, gas, or a place to live?
(Since BD is such a druggie, you know.):waitasec:

janemuyer,
thanks for the screenshot of the article. That article does NOT say that Clints gf first said she saw Hailey on Monday. Right?

Because so far nobody has been able to find that statement anywhere.

TMK BD nor CD said Hailey wore tinted contact lenses but one poster lists her eye color as hazel and another of her posters said her eye color is green. The affadavit states Hailey's contact solution was found with her personal items but it doesn't say whether the case containing the contacts was there also.

I wonder if her glasses were left at home. As a contact/glasses wearer (I am I swear - don't make me email Tricia as an expert :crazy:) - If wearing my contacts I always carry my case and a pair of glasses in my purse BUT ESPECIALLY if I am staying somewhere overnight. Who knows when a contact can fall out or rip and then no more vision.
Interesting. I remember thinking about that earlier if I went missing.

Okay, good to know. Everyone who has ever used any of their money to purchase any amount of narcotics illegally is a druggie, which means that chances are, if they ever have any money, it will be spent on their next score. Got it.

:waitasec: I wonder how BD and her kids lived all of these years without food, clothing, electricity, water, a vehicle, gas, or a place to live?
(Since BD is such a druggie, you know.):waitasec:

An abuser/addict WILL most definitely do this! I can't tell you how many times I have seen it happen. She apparently withdrew all the money she had to buy drugs..I would definitely at the very least consider that an abuser.. that doesn't mean that she always was..it rarely happens overnight. Who knows though..maybe Billie is the exception in regards to this as well..

:crazy:

I have an arsenal of links...let me tell ya...if you need one and posting then I probably have it! LOL

Please help me!! IMO, there was something more than posters stating SA picked up BD from work on Monday at 5:45 pm. IIRC, it also included how they went to the ATM and made 2 withdrawals, bought drugs, then got home around 7:30 and watched a movie.

Please help me!! IMO, there was something more than posters stating SA picked up BD from work on Monday at 5:45 pm. IIRC, it also included how they went to the ATM and made 2 withdrawals, bought drugs, then got home around 7:30 and watched a movie.

It's in the affidavits..is that what you mean?

From the timeline link posted below:

Time undetermined — Billie Jean Dunn "peeks in" on her daughter and believes she's in her bed, she tells the Reporter-News on Wednesday. She then rides with Adkins to their jobs in Snyder

5:45 p.m. — Adkins picks up Billie Jean Dunn from work.

Tuesday Dec. 28

6:30 a.m. — Adkins takes Billie Jean Dunn to work in Snyder

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/no-headline---hailey_dunn_timeline/?partner=yahoo_feeds

Since we have heard that BD was taken to work on Monday, I don't know what to think of this timeline. But there it is.

Seriously... I do not believe Billie had a thing to do with Hailey disappearing. But I agree with most here that she should focus on something OTHER than SA. It's not helping her image at all.
CZ, if you're reading here, PLEASE try to get it across to her that she needs to get over him. He's not worth it! She's an attractive lady, she's not going to have any problem finding some other man somewhere down the road, once Hailey is found.

bbm

Regardless of whether or not BD or her lover SA had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance, the LAST thing Billie needs is to get involved with another man, now, or anywhere down the road.

BD's attractiveness is completely irrelevant.

According to the 911 calls, and according to Billie's own statements, Shawn Adkins threatened to murder her - and also her ex-husband & possibly her little girl Hailey. Despite these threats of murder to herself & her family members, Billie continued a relationship with Shawn Adkins - a relationship that included cohabitation.

If Billie Jean Dunn has no involvement in Hailey's disappearance, the FIRST thing she needs to do is to cooperate fully with investigators and to cease her attempts @ covering for her lover, Shawn Adkins, who has been named as a suspect in Hailey's disappearance.

Regardless of who is ultimately proven in a court of law to be responsible for Hailey's disappearance & possible demise, Billie needs to be honest with herself and seek good counseling so that she doesn't make the same mistakes over again & repeat the same pattern of self-destructive behavior that places herself & her children at serious & possibly fatal risk.

For now - Billie Jean Dunn's FIRST priority needs to be her missing little girl - Hailey Darlene Dunn. NOT a relationship with any man - whether it's Shawn Adkins or anyone else anywhere down the road.

It's in the affidavits..is that what you mean?

Well, that's a relief. I really thought it was in an affidavit, but it's not in any of the ones I can find now. Weren't there 8 affidavits total?

I'm just glad to know I'm not crazy...well, about this, anyway. Thanks!

Time undetermined — Billie Jean Dunn "peeks in" on her daughter and believes she's in her bed, she tells the Reporter-News on Wednesday. She then rides with Adkins to their jobs in Snyder

Tuesday Dec. 28

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/no-headline---hailey_dunn_timeline/?partner=yahoo_feeds

Since we have heard that BD was taken to work on Monday, I don't know what to think of this timeline. But there it is

....:silenced:...:banghead:...:innocent:...

bbm

And the only place that links back to is here. There is no article about it.

respectfully snipped
Nice work, Jane. Now we just need a link to a statement by NS that she didn't remember if Hailey had been there or not.

Found where the rumor came from:

Picture9-1.png

Tuesday Dec. 28

Since we have heard that BD was taken to work on Monday, I don't know what to think of this timeline. But there it is.

WOO....it says he took her Tuesday.

janemuyer,
thanks for the screenshot of the article. That article does NOT say that Clints gf first said she saw Hailey on Monday. Right?

Because so far nobody has been able to find that statement anywhere.

Hi Katydid23, found that Billie's friend posted the rumor. Put a pic up a few posts ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro