DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found where the rumor came from:

Picture9-1.png

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!

TY for that Janeumayer!!! Boy, rereading that now just tells me that while I have no doubt that CZ was only repeating what she was told..it sure does seem that Billie is telling the version that SHE would like to have 'put out there'.... not the way it really was..

From the timeline link posted below:

Time undetermined — Billie Jean Dunn "peeks in" on her daughter and believes she's in her bed, she tells the Reporter-News on Wednesday. She then rides with Adkins to their jobs in Snyder

5:45 p.m. — Adkins picks up Billie Jean Dunn from work.

Tuesday Dec. 28

6:30 a.m. — Adkins takes Billie Jean Dunn to work in Snyder

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/no-headline---hailey_dunn_timeline/?partner=yahoo_feeds

Since we have heard that BD was taken to work on Monday, I don't know what to think of this timeline. But there it is.

:eek:

This implies to me they might have been involved. MOO

Well, that's a relief. I really thought it was in an affidavit, but it's not in any of the ones I can find now. Weren't there 8 affidavits total?

I'm just glad to know I'm not crazy...well, about this, anyway. Thanks!

Those things were so confusing to me because so much was repetitive! I had to read each and every one because I was afraid I would miss something. I *think* it was 8..but don't take me word on that cuz I'm not sure!

Picture9-1.png

Oh that's where that came from,because BD said she called CD and asked him if he had seen Hailey,but CD said it was DD who he first heard it from,so now she's saying she talked to NS?

Picture9-1.png

Everytime I read that post, all I see are the discrepancies that we now know about. I realize that czgtz was only posting what she was told but even that early on, the story wasn't quite right.

Nowhere has BD admitted to contacting or talking to CD's girlfriend that day. Nowhere has MB indicated that she wasn't sure whether HD was coming over. In fact she has indicated that she never heard from HD. DD could not possibly have been in and out on the Monday or he would have seen HD at some point. And of course we know that SA didn't "frequently stay there", he was living there.

MOO

Picture9-1.png

:waitasec:Can I ask this question without getting into trouble (because I am new here):
Is it verified that this poster is indeed a real friend of BD's?
I read somewhere about locals or insiders needing to be verified by the moderators here.
Just asking. Not trying to keep anyone from posting.
TIA:)

It says he took her Monday and Tuesday. I didn't copy the date - but its says right after BD checked in on Hailey.

So, is this a screw-up by the news, or another BD inconsistency?

I can see the news misreporting a little bit, but FGS, how does a person give 2 different versions of who took them to work on a story they have to have told 100 times by now, at least?

Not directed at you WOO, this is just my frustration coming out...

From the timeline link posted below:

Time undetermined — Billie Jean Dunn "peeks in" on her daughter and believes she's in her bed, she tells the Reporter-News on Wednesday. She then rides with Adkins to their jobs in Snyder

5:45 p.m. — Adkins picks up Billie Jean Dunn from work.

Tuesday Dec. 28

6:30 a.m. — Adkins takes Billie Jean Dunn to work in Snyder

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/no-headline---hailey_dunn_timeline/?partner=yahoo_feeds

Since we have heard that BD was taken to work on Monday, I don't know what to think of this timeline. But there it is.

I've seen this both ways several times...where on Monday SA drives her or that a coworker picks her up. So which is it?
Makes a difference because BD called someone before leaving. And SA practically turns around once he gets to work (a phone call changed his plans?)

....:silenced:...:banghead:...:innocent:...
Round and round we go. I remember BD saying SA left at 5:30 A.M. on Monday and then she road with a friend to work and they left at 6:00 A.M.... I am looking for a link.... If someone finds it first, Great !!! TYIA

:waitasec:Can I ask this question without getting into trouble (because I am new here):
Is it verified that this poster is indeed a real friend of BD's?
I read somewhere about locals or insiders needing to be verified by the moderators here.
Just asking. Not trying to keep anyone from posting.
TIA:)
yes - she's been verified.

CZ has to realize by now that Billies stories are ever changing..even to her..:(

Where did we get that BD rode to work with a friend Monday morning? Because if it's not from LE.........maybe they did ride together? Maybe she didn't leave as early as we think and that's why he pings back in CCity, he came back to get her?

I know everyone is upset that Hailey's case is fading from NG since she's the national media, but we've had comments on here from people who live in other areas of Texas who haven't seen anything about Hailey's case on their local news. National media is great but I feel that Hailey's case would benefit more if it were extensively covered by the media in every Texas metro area, and in neighboring states, than just mentioned on a show that the same people watch every night. I know we had the case recently where the girl from Virginia who was found in San Francisco, but most victims usually end up close by. I bet being reported on the local news in every Texas metro would get Hailey's name and picture out to more people than being reported on NG since about 300k-400k watch NG and we all know a lot more people live in Texas.

Hi Katydid23, found that Billie's friend posted the rumor. Put a pic up a few posts ago.

Yup. I remembered CZ saying it--just haven't been able to read it anywhere else.

My question is did the gf ever make a statement to LE or MSM saying she didn't remember if HD was there or not? Or is the only source for this Cz [ and BD.]

So, is this a screw-up by the news, or another BD inconsistency?

I can see the news misreporting a little bit, but FGS, how does a person give 2 different versions of who took them to work on a story they have to have told 100 times by now, at least?

Not directed at you WOO, this is just my frustration coming out...
I know your not directing at me - its all good.

If you look at that link it is originally dated 1/12 - so I don't know how much had come out then.

Things/stories change on an hourly basis it seems.

Picture9-1.png

BD told NG that she called CD, not his gf.

My son called me back within a few minutes and she said, mom, she said Hailey never made it over there. She never spent the night. So at that point I called Hailey`s dad and found out she didn`t over there and she didn`t stay the night with him. I left from work and went to the police station in Colorado City and reported her missing.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hai...ource-references/nancy-grace-excerpts-jan-03/

Curious, when is the last time that Czgtz has posted again??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwen