TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not seeing any new comments on this page?

I did see one thing of note in the comments, but it does seem to be rumor and I can't seem to find where this person is getting the info from at all.

Can someone paraphrase these rumblings?

I click to expand the comments at the top, saw what was apparenty a juvinile say that hr friend was crying and had to go to the councilor's office. Apparently something bad making the rounds with local text msgs.

JMO what I think about it.

now there is something about cbs 7 but i don't know where their website is

I'm surprised there has not been more "rumblings" of that nature, usually they run amuck.

Can someone paraphrase these rumblings?

I think it's a couple of posts from someone saying they have heard something but doesn't want to be specific in case it isn't true. It was on the "plus everyone" page (which I had never looked at til now). :confused:

Basically, someone ask if what they heard was true, that people in Snyder had been texting, and they didn't want to say what because they didn't know if it was true.

There is the rumblings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw something about the medication-AND THIS IS NOT AT ALL CONFIRMED, PURELY RUMOR- that SA is taking, naming it by brand name.

Probably answered already...but Yes, they are a division of DPS

but they, the rangers... are still a part of dps right? that is what I was wondering....

as that is what was just quoted as going back into the home...

they are most likely in there as we converse here

Whtching KTAB news live now, sry, I type slow but will try to post.

searchers got out of copter, looking around in field near Hailey's home

Cut to reporter saying BO is frustrated, they are on site to report any development..

They are probably not going to say much at all over the scanner in a situation like this.

Hard to get any officials to talk to them at all...phones ringing off the hook at their offices

If they brought the copter down...this may not be good.

they are supposed to have middle school officials who will talk with them soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member