TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Negligence by LE?LOL Okay,so how many blocks was a young girl allowed to walk alone all the time?Leave a note or tell the live in boyfriend whenever she wanted to go anywhere?LE is spending thousands looking for kids all over the country,because of parents negligence,they're not losing these kids.

I want transcripts and RAW video, and I want it NOW.

I know! I do hope that it's not piecemealed out..we need to hear the whole thing in it's entirety...(minus any innocent parties name of course)

I think I heard an allusion to CD in there in regards to donations (without naming names). Will have to read a transcript since I only caught a bit of the full statement.

Says individuals are asking for money in the name of Hailey, people who have not held down jobs. BD says she has never asked for a handout.

Wow, just wow. :tsktsk:

That was a low-blow at Clint, and so unnecessary, IMO.

I noticed when she mentioned the ATM withdrawals BD says they went to her moms house then home.

And she also said HD had been at Clint's for a "minute" Monday. That's not what CD says............

Anyone else hear her say HD was at CD that afternoon and CD GF told DD that she stopped there for a few minutes?

OR am I going CRAZY!!!!!

I wasn't able to see or hear it so I sure hope they show it somewhere (uncut preferably).

I think she is being manipulated and controlled by Shawn. You will all think I am crazy but I just do.

You can get a receipt in your email.

Here, anyway, you have to use a credit card to GET a movie at redbox. That would show up on your CC statement (and you can get the fine line details from the bank or RB). I would think RB would have a timestamp of when a movie is returned. I just don't know.

Mel

I think I heard an allusion to CD in there in regards to donations (without naming names). Will have to read a transcript since I only caught a bit of the full statement.

Seriously?While she's sitting on new furniture,driving a vehicle given to her,a grant and money coming in letters from all over the country,people coming from the surrounding counties filling up her house with stuff every week?CD is getting money to pass out flyers and talk to people.Yeah I caught the tailend of the reading of the letter written up for her.

She said that SA quit his job on Monday but did not tell her until Wednesday because he knew she would be mad. He told her he went in on Monday to clean out his locker. He did not go to CC but drove that road from Snyder then to Big Spring on I20. He was at his mothers before 8 because she hadn't left for work yet. He was there until 2 pm. He got back to cc about 3 and HD left about 15 min. later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston