TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she said that sa quit his job on monday but did not tell her until wednesday because he knew she would be mad. He told her he went in on monday to clean out his locker. He did not go to cc but drove that road from snyder then to big spring on i20. He was at his mothers before 8 because she hadn't left for work yet. He was there until 2 pm. He got back to cc about 3 and hd left about 15 min. Later

ok i call bs!!!!

Ugh, I wish she'd take a page out of Desiree Young's book, and show a united front with CD. Or at the very least, like Desiree again, if she and CD are not on the same page, then BD should just go her own way and not take swipes at the other parent. She just makes herself look petty, and gives a reason for people to be suspicious of her motives.

If she indeed is innocent, and wants the public's support in continuing to look for Hailey, and other leads, then she is not doing herself any favors with this kind of thing. :/

We may hear who the other POI is now..................

I'm thinkin' what you're thinkin'...

So far, LE hasn't wasted much time responding to what it perceives as "erroneous information" out there in the media. They came back at NG in a heartbeat. I have a feeling they're going to release some more information SOON.

This is going to get ugly................she is going to start blaming CD.

you get an email receipt of return still does not prove sighting was on that day...

exactly. So the lady can prove she retured a movie. Did she speak face to face with Hailey?

Here, anyway, you have to use a credit card to GET a movie at redbox. That would show up on your CC statement (and you can get the fine line details from the bank or RB). I would think RB would have a timestamp of when a movie is returned. I just don't know.

Mel

I have no problem believing that the women was there when she says she was. The real issue is was she correct that Hailey was there. Does she know Hailey?
Could MB have been with another friend who looks like Hailey? Was it even MB?

MB was interrogated by the FBI. It is hard for me to believe that Hailey had gone to MB's house and they walked around the neighborhood that night, and nobody else knew that or saw them.

It was school vacation. LOTS of kids and families would have been out and about that same night. And nobody else saw them at that strip mall?

Woman saw Hailey and MB at 8:30 that night near Alco, woman was returning movie to Red Box.

Uh...wouldn't MB and/or her mother have come forward with this information by now? MB's mom stated she didn't like her daughter walking the streets at night - I believe her. MB's mom said she never saw Hailey. This witness must certainly have the day/time/persons wrong.

MOO

Mel

The only thing new and not blaming and deflecting that I heard was that when DD came home at 4pm on Monday there was a friend with him and both entered the house and saw SA. No mention of the entering through the window, she says DD reached through broken glass to unlock the door.

Makes me wonder how that glass really got broken,was it broken because Hailey locked the door Monday to keep someone out?Who said it was broken by a basketball,SA?

Well that was useless to me! Seems her agenda was to bash LE and Clint.

I can't help it. I think that Shawn is manipulating her big time and possibly threatening her that if she doesn't clear his name she'll be sorry and telling her to blame Clint.

I came in late - first thing I heard was:

DD AND A FRIEND came home that Monday around 4 - door locked - DD banged - no one answered - DD went through a broken window - it was broken because Hailey had broken it with a basketball.

SA was coming out of BD's bedroom and said he had been watching TV.

DD and FRIEND went to DD's room and satyed there (Xbox gamers - my words).

I didn't heard any mention of the mystery man. And she only took one question - about SA.

BD said "we're friendly" and "we talk on the phone".

BD talked about the sightings on Monday. Neighbor - Hailey on phone in bkyard. Hairdresser - Hailey with little boy and new lady who saw her and MB in front of the Alco store around 8 PM that night and the lady brought BD a receipt from Red Box (video store) with the date and time that she reutrned a movie.

So, DD came home with a FRIEND!!! That is a new set of eyes with no bias. Wonder what this child told LE? BD completely passed the "deer in the headlights" look when she spoke about that time. If DD said "deer in the headlights" - then his friend also saw.

Then this movie reutrning video store lady with a time dated receipt. All that receipt says is that she took a movie back. It doesn't prove she saw Hailey. I'm wondering when she rented that movie? The day before - 2 days before? Could it have been THAT (when she rented the movie) time when she saw Hailey and MB?

I need to hear the first half.

The radio guy said the PC was about 15 minutes long and my timer had almost 8 minues - so I guess I missed about half.

Anyone else hear her say HD was at CD that afternoon and CD GF told DD that she stopped there for a few minutes?

OR am I going CRAZY!!!!!

I thought BD has been saying this from day one. That the gf had said yes, HD had been there and then the gf changed it to no, Hailey had not been there. I always thought that was strange. Either she was or she wasn't.

Can a newstation be sued if they air someones name not released by law enforcement? I mean really just because the parent of a missing child brings forth a name does that mean it can become public knowledge via the news media?

Interesting question. TH was named a POI/suspect by Kaine and Desiree, but has never been publicly called this by LE.

I think she is being manipulated and controlled by Shawn. You will all think I am crazy but I just do.

She has free will. jmo, if SA gave a #$%&* about her or Hailey, he wouldn't be holed up but down at the CCPD.

Seriously?While she's sitting on new furniture,driving a vehicle given to her,a grant and money coming in letters from all over the country,people coming from the surrounding counties filling up her house with stuff every week?CD is getting money to pass out flyers and talk to people.Yeah I caught the tailend of the reading of the letter written up for her.

I must refer back to Sparky's comment about the family's "discernment of the truth". If I were LE I'd be on Excedrin headache #3,000,000,000,000. :banghead: And now, imo, they've been bashed all over after the intensive, multi-agency search/investigation. Poor Hailey, however is she going to be found?

Broken window? Basketball?

What the . . . ??? :banghead:

She's accusing LE of negligence? OMG

This goes back to our conversation the other day about whether LE should be considered someone's babysitter. I think not.

Remember ThoughtFox - this is someone who expected LE to go by her house and lock the doors for her. :rolleyes:

so...did she um happen to mention Hailey? u know the little girl that this is supposed to be all about?

I tried to listen to the livestream but just kept getting ERROR messages. I hope someone can paraphrase afterwards. Especially IF a new phantom POI is discussed.

Me TOO! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member