TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously?While she's sitting on new furniture,driving a vehicle given to her,a grant and money coming in letters from all over the country,people coming from the surrounding counties filling up her house with stuff every week?CD is getting money to pass out flyers and talk to people.Yeah I caught the tailend of the reading of the letter written up for her.
I heard her tank all kinds of people - but did not hear a "thankx for the van" thank you to anyone.

Does redbox have internal cameras? like ATMs do? If so maybe they could pull the footage where the woman is at RB and says she saw HD and perhaps get her in video there.... just a thought. Going back to my corner to hide from the snow.

People have given Billie things. She has not, to my knowledge ever asked publicly for money. On the other hand, CD is running strictly on donations, which he solicits wherever he goes. This may be why he has his own phone number on the flyers? Or could just be me being cynical.

JMO

Clint isn't a suspect. Lots of parents ask for and receive donations.

Maybe his phone number is on there in case Hailey finds a flyer?

His boss said he walked in grabbed a soda,walked by and looked at him and walked out,nothing about cleaning out a locker.

or hand in overalls.

Why is BD now downplaying the lies about SA losing his job?

Does anybody have a link from the very beginning where nobody knew where SA was, that he had 'taken off"?

Anyone else hear her say HD was at CD that afternoon and CD GF told DD that she stopped there for a few minutes?

OR am I going CRAZY!!!!!

1) How would she knows this?

2) If she knew this, why is it just coming out NOW?

People have given Billie things. She has not, to my knowledge ever asked publicly for money. On the other hand, CD is running strictly on donations, which he solicits wherever he goes. This may be why he has his own phone number on the flyers? Or could just be me being cynical.

JMO

She hasn't had to,I've watched them talk about bringing stuff to her every week,she did mention in an article about how would she be able to pay her bills.I believe that was when the grant was given.

JMO

Clint is not asking for money hes asking for petrol etc to try and FIND their daughter. However there was information on this very forum posted by Billies FRIEND on how people could give her money. Thankfully the mods put a stop to this pretty quickly :)

ok i call bs!!!!

Concerning Monday morning and SA quitting his job - she said he stopped at his grandmother's but no one was home (guess he couldn't get in) so that's when he decided to go to Big Spring and mom's. Said he got there before 8 AM because mom had not left for work yet.

she also mentioned that the 7 yr old seen with Hailey was probably Naomi's son.
I have a feeling CD is not gonna be a happy man. (not that he's happy right now...you know what I mean)

You noticed she didn't say the few minutes at CD's was after SA saw her at 3:15.

I came in late - first thing I heard was:

DD AND A FRIEND came home that Monday around 4 - door locked - DD banged - no one answered - DD went through a broken window - it was broken because Hailey had broken it with a basketball.

SA was coming out of BD's bedroom and said he had been watching TV.

DD and FRIEND went to DD's room and satyed there (Xbox gamers - my words).

I didn't heard any mention of the mystery man. And she only took one question - about SA.

BD said "we're friendly" and "we talk on the phone".

BD talked about the sightings on Monday. Neighbor - Hailey on phone in bkyard. Hairdresser - Hailey with little boy and new lady who saw her and MB in front of the Alco store around 8 PM that night and the lady brought BD a receipt from Red Box (video store) with the date and time that she reutrned a movie.

So, DD came home with a FRIEND!!! That is a new set of eyes with no bias. Wonder what this child told LE? BD completely passed the "deer in the headlights" look when she spoke about that time. If DD said "deer in the headlights" - then his friend also saw.

Then this movie reutrning video store lady with a time dated receipt. All that receipt says is that she took a movie back. It doesn't prove she saw Hailey. I'm wondering when she rented that movie? The day before - 2 days before? Could it have been THAT (when she rented the movie) time when she saw Hailey and MB?

I need to hear the first half.

The radio guy said the PC was about 15 minutes long and my timer had almost 8 minues - so I guess I missed about half.

Well I sure hope that "friend" watches for the bus coming his way..:furious:.

I heard her tank all kinds of people - but did not hear a "thankx for the van" thank you to anyone.
Did she say thanx for the new furniture...or thanx for hauling off the old stuff? Hmmm?

And I didn't hear, "Thank you Clint for being out and about, trying to find our daughter!"

Clint did NOT ask for hand outs. I can confirm that for you right now as I follow the Facebook page for Hailey Dunn. The people on the Facebook page wanted to do something to support Clint and they are the ones doing the donations. He set up the donation thing because people wanted to help him.

she also mentioned that the 7 yr old seen with Hailey was probably Naomi's son.
I have a feeling CD is not gonna be a happy man. (not that he's happy right now...you know what I mean)

OMG! Blame the minors, blame the minors! :banghead:

I have to get offline but I'll be back later to read the transcript. I'll need alot of hot coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nlgal68