TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know but I would be furious that I was out pounding the pavement, sifting through statements, only to be called negligent by a person that has not been out looking once and who is FRIENDLY with the only named suspect.

I think BD has just severed her relationship with LE

LE probably just laughed it off when BD made the comment about them.

Understand the feds have already brought in their profilers and BD along with many others have been profiled so LE knows pretty much to a T what comments to expect from BD.

Believe me, I'm well aware of that lol. I'm definitely not among those who took what they said as gospel.

OT real quick..BeanE it saddens me so much to see the names of who its "about" under your name get longer and longer. It really makes me sad. Oh how I wish these children were found and those that met harm would have been safe in the first place. Thanks for caring.

before I pass judgement, I will wait to read or see the actual press conference. It is so hard to understand exactly what BD said will all the interpretations.

Thanks Wise Old Owl for posting what you heard without any of your feelings, it helps.

The following is just my opinion.
I do not think CD has anything to do with this but I have not seen anything about where he was working. I do not remember him saying very much at all. I have seen a video with people putting cash in his hand.(sorry I would never be able to find it) From Hailey's posting I feel that he has not been paying child support. If he has asked for cards, clothes instead of money it may well be because they are receiving government assistance and receiving money would stop that assistance. Since they lost their home I am sure they do not want to lose any other assistance IF they have it.

Why would he need permission to leave the state? They dont even see reason to give him a polygraph so its obvious they dont think hes involved..unlike the one Billie Jean is so "friendly" with :(

Also in case anyone has forgotten..Clint is a VICTIM"!

Incidentally so what if hes getting money for food or nappies for children whilst searching for his missing daughter?

Because he was picked up a month ago on a marijuana charge and a warrant from Scurry County. In general, aren't those accused of a crime supposed to stay in state? Unless they get permission?

I sure don't want to have to walk in the shoes of any of the family or friends or le in this case.
Whatever they want or need to do is fine by me.
A donation is exactly that, how its used is up to someone else and not me. imo
PRAYERS FOR HAILEY TO COME HOME SAFE AND SOUND.

And that is what I meant when i said it was edited. jmo

I was hoping that they would put it out ALL at once..so nothing could be taken out of context. Some of us will still disagree of course :crazy:..I just want to hear/read it in it's entirety for myself..

What about this mystery POI? Didn't she say in the earlier interview that she was going to speak about him?

If SA said Hailey went to MB you know she went there. Now maybe people will understand why MB mom wants to keep her out of this ? Poor MB. Honestly if I were MB mom Id be over at BD in a heartbeat. And if wouldn't be offering my condolences either.

Because he was picked up a month ago on a marijuana charge and a warrant from Scurry County. In general, aren't those accused of a crime supposed to stay in state? Unless they get permission?

Wouldn't that be a misdemeanor though?

People have given Billie things. She has not, to my knowledge ever asked publicly for money. On the other hand, CD is running strictly on donations, which he solicits wherever he goes. This may be why he has his own phone number on the flyers? Or could just be me being cynical.

JMO

BBM

Do you have a MSM link for this?

I'm sorry but if I were Hailey and I had serious isssues/problems with mom's bf and I decided to run away and I saw this press conference today (after hearing and seeing everything else dear old mum has done) - I'd be tempted to stay away for a long long time. I mean really. Who is more important here??

To be honest I have no idea..I am English :)

What about this mystery POI? Didn't she say in the earlier interview that she was going to speak about him?

was the mystery man just a red herring to get everyone to listen to her?

I can't find the article. It was the same one that said he was driving around in his unreliable car with his family. Since I can't find it, please disregard.

Kinda hard to un ring a bell isn't it?

Okay-- I have read the timeline attachment from the Big Country Website (link here).
I have a couple of comments re: the attachment.

1. On Dec. 27th, Shawn drives through Colorado City to get to his mom's house from Dunn, even though I believe this is the long route to take. This will be his way to justify the cell phone pings.

2. On the same day, at 6:20am, Billie sees Hailey asleep in her bed with the TV on. This somewhat contradicts what she said on NG (don't have the exact quote so I will paraphrase) about seeing what she believed to be Hailey asleep in the bed -- assuming it was her but not getting close enough to definately know it was her.

3. The Tuesday, December 28th timeline leaves out any mention of where SA was during that day, other than that SA and BD leave the house together at 6:20 am. This raises a red flag to me simply because SA was mentioned on the other 2 days.

In addition, I would like to know what the reaction of the mother of the little friend who Hailey was supposed to have a sleepover with to the siting of Hailey, the little friend and a teenage boy walking down Hickory Street at 8:30pm on the 27th of Dec.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member