TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to wait for Transcripts of whole PC... The Flyer's only has 1/4 of what she said in it.

Am I the only one that thinks Clint should have done more? Everyone is so quick to jump on Billie's parenting, yet everyone seems to think Clint is a saint. In my opinion, since Clint wasn't working and lived across the street, he should have watched his children while their Mother worked, not her boyfriend. I see fault in both parents. JMO

When was Sa watching BD's kids? Unless he happened to be home when BD wasn't maybe. IIRC, Hailey was living at CD's for the better part of a month prior to Christmas. That would make the first night Hailey spent at her mothers the night or the night before she went missing.

I'm going to take a nap. Can't type too well because I may have cracked a bone in my wrist and it's in a splint. Might end up in a cast, depending on what the radiologist finds.

My hubby has to cook and wash dishes. Yaaaaaaaaayy!

Didn't see the PC, just skimmed thru the last 5 or 6 pages here. I'm........ underwhelmed.

I pray that Hailey will be found soon so this nightmare will be over.

OMG. I can't believe this women!!

Where are the cries? Where are the: "Hailey baby, if you are hearing this, just come home, we miss you... if you have Hailey please drop her at X, Y, Z. I wonder if she is cold, fed, etc..."

Instead she is blaming LE and CD??? Clint might not have been father of the year, but he is the closest thing to a REAL parent this child seems to have and BD should NOT be using her time with the press to bash him.

Where is the "SA, you have been named to only suspect! Please please please tell us what you know, I am begging you with all my heart! If you love me as you say you do, you will do this!"

It's funny because for me, Billy Dunn personifies the opposite of what we saw with both Desiree Young and Kaine Horman.

DY and KH were both flawed individuals, like a lot of us, but were both united on the fight to find their son. Desiree was the mom, the raw emotional, the cries and the pleas. Kaine was the dad, who as soon as his WIFE (and no boyfriend) was known to be a POI cut all ties and filed a divorce. His focus was on Kyron and as soon as he believed Terri could be responsible for the disapearance, he wanted NOTHING to do with her. And they had a baby girl together.

I admire Kaine and Desiree so much.

I wish Billy could take notes on how these parents acted.

They also didn't do this for Kaine and Desiree's pressers. And, at one point LE actually made a statement that said the info they gave in their pressers did not come from LE. But, many people still take what they said as the gospel. Just saying.

Believe me, I'm well aware of that lol. I'm definitely not among those who took what they said as gospel.

That may be an assumption since he does have a criminal history.

Then is should be labeled as such............we have been warned over and over about what we can say in regards to CD, and if that has not been in MSM, we can't talk about it.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...edia/dox/pdf/2011_01/Billie Dunn timeline.PDF

I have a question on this Billie says at 6:20 AM she SEES Hailey asleep in her room, did she not say on NG she did not see her but rather assumed it was her she saw the sleeping form or whatever but didn't go check to ease her mind? and then she says she went to several of Hailey's friends homes and then to the PD? Is this not totally off from what she told NG? or am I dreaming? What the heck is goin on?

She sure has made her own timeline, I'll give her that! She adds in unconfirmed info and leaves out the confirmed..Way to go Billie, now in your mind it all fits in a nice neat package that you can live with...probably moving SA back in as we speak. What about Hailey, Billie?

REGARDING REDBOX

I just checked my old emails and they send me a reciept when I rented and another when I returned. There is an option NOT to enter your email address when you rent, and if you choose that option, you will NOT get these two email message.

So, according to Billie's timeline, the friend that came with DD also spent the night at BD's house that night?

lol, buttttttttt..........Kampher is a "laughing stock", are we supposed to believe him now?????????????? :waitasec:

Ronald Cummings is not a suspect in HaLeigh's disappearance either..at least LE would like him to believe that..if ykwim?

Looking at the time, I'm curious to know what went on between 2pm Sunday when they ate christmas dinner, and 9 pm when HD was seen playing x box. That's a big chunk of time with no details given. Were all four in the house together? Were there any guests? What was the atmosphere (I recall that there was talk of a fight of some kind at christmastime)? Knowing more details might give rise to more ideas on what led to HDs disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem