TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so LE cleared BD after a failed LD test?

wow...I hope we hear more on this.....im not trying to be snarky....i find it interesting

BBM

Do you have a link for this?

"Today, the FBI uses an investigation technique called Crime Scene Analysis. When criminal profilers are working on a case, they are involved in extensive research. These agents will compile and analyze every piece of evidence available at the crime scene. They then attempt to construct a personality profile based on facts from the crime scene and known behavioral traits of similar criminals. This profile is then used to help conduct the investigation and apprehend the criminal"

http://www.ehow.com/about_5059108_criminal-profiling.html

This is from another case.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/95834519.html

Educate me, what does BBM and MSM mean?

"Today, the FBI uses an investigation technique called Crime Scene Analysis. When criminal profilers are working on a case, they are involved in extensive research. These agents will compile and analyze every piece of evidence available at the crime scene. They then attempt to construct a personality profile based on facts from the crime scene and known behavioral traits of similar criminals. This profile is then used to help conduct the investigation and apprehend the criminal"

BBM = Bolded by me
MSM - Main Stream Media

BBM means bolded by me. MSM means mainstream media.

[Snipped]
A contradiction? Honestly, who else would Billie think was asleep in her daughter's room? If she was home the night before and she sees someone sleeping in her room the very next morning, who else is she to assume it might be?

I as a parent would at the very least have walked in and turned off the television, especially if money were tight and electricity was an expense.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336886

:seeya:Billie Dunn was considered a "person of interest" in the investigation, but has been ruled out, said Pete Kampfer, spokesperson for the investigation.

Looks like the woman who everyone loves to hate has been cleared and is no longer a POI in this case. Billie is the only one who has been cleared, I might add.

I am very glad that I have nothing to be ashamed of, since I and a very few others have refused to participate in the gleefull but premature celebration of her demise.:innocent:

If he said it great, I hope she is not involved.

However either the wording and punctuation of the article is very very poor, or my interpretation of the article is that is a summary of what Billie said today about timeline, events, and Bille said she has been cleared.

I find it odd that this has never been reported before. No audio or video of the man everyone says loves to hear himself speak. No one at the press conference that said it.

Again I hope I am wrong, but I read that as Billie's account of events. She has quoted LE only for LE to later say that is not what they said.

That's what I was wondering..How does that help bring Hailey home in any way? ...and what if she were to come home and hear what her mom said? IMO, Clint has gone far and beyond the call of duty in making sure he didn't make any such remarks about BD..Speaks Volumes to me....

I thought the same thing -- what if Hailey WERE to come home (I don't thinks she is, though.... :() -- would she not be horrified?

I'm sorry, but this has really angered me. Both of these parents are victims, IMHO - I don't believe either one had anything to do with her disappearance. So to do this to the other parent while they are also suffering is despicable. I think she went too far this time.

I really don't care if CD is asking for money, or where it is going, or whatever. That's an entirely separate issue from Hailey being missing.

What happened to the 'deer in the headlights' look that DD encountered when he came home? :waitasec:

In BD's new latest version of events, SA was baking cookies and vacuuming the house when DD came in. :banghead:

I'm fixin' to go make some cornbreadddddddd, to go with the purple hull peas and chicken fried steak and smashed taters we are a havin' for supper. I think we have time to kill...........:floorlaugh:

BBM
Yep, you are from TX!

Still working my way towards the 'presser'. I'm so far behind...

Billie Dunn has been ruled out by LE as a person of interest in the case of 13 year old Hailey Dunn.

Billie Dunn was considered a "person of interest" in the investigation, but has been ruled out, said Pete Kampfer, spokesperson for the investigation.

http://sweetwaterreporter.com/content/billie-dunn-holds-press-conference

Thanks for the additional link.

This is still the same non-quote that appeared in the Big Country article. It's not quoting an actual statement of Pete Kampfer, it says that he said it, but there is no quote. I would LOVE to know:

-to whom he said that BD was ruled out
-when he said it
-and what else he had to say

This is BIG news, if she has truly been officially ruled out. I'm :banghead: at the fact that none of these articles have an actual quote, or more details about this very important revelation!

I do not think BD has any involvement in the disappearance of HD. I think this "press conference" is her way of keeping things going forward in this investigation. I would also argue that her usage of the media accomplishes more than CD passing flyers. I do not think CD is involved either and I do not think it is about choosing sides. As far as the remarks made by BD regarding LE or CD, that is just frustration. BD does not know why all of these sightings of HD are discredited, all she can do is believe that they are true. If CDs gf NS saw HD that afternoon or evening, then later said she doesn't know if she did or not, I can see why BD would want to point that out. She wants every rock looked under and I respect that. It doesn't help her case to be in denial about SA, we can all agree on that, but again she is just taking him at his word at this time. Does she think SA is involved? No, she has said so. So if that is what she believes it makes sense to me that she would be frustrated about other leads not being pursued as vigorously as she would like them to be. Could that come back and bite her? Of course, SA looks great as a suspect. She is a mother whose child is missing, and after a month of this is probably a wreck. I am sure LE knows a lot more than they are willing to share with even BD. So why is everyone faulting her for trying, in her way, to make sure that all is being done to find HD?

bbm

With all due respect, that could have been accomplished without bashing Clint. JMHO

Yep. Thanks for confirming what I posted! She didn't know if she was in her bed.

I looked in her room and it was dark and it looked look she was laying in bed. But I didn`t go touch her, make sure that was her. I just peeked in to make sure she was in bed to ease my mind and...

I know this, when the TV is on in my room, it's not dark...

The articles quote PK directly as of yesterday say "there is nothing new to report". Billie being cleared would be something I would think would rank as new info.

If it is in fact true he should get on camera ASAP and say so. He has made a point of being in front of a mic for every other comment.

I am a long time lurker on this site - Caylee brought me here, and I'm now completely hooked, and have avidly followed many cases including Hailey's.

I have many thoughts on this case and don't want to get into all of them, but one thing that really bothers me with all of this speculation toward Billie is the belief many posters here seem to have that Billie should be able to recite every minute of every day as if she's a walking computer. No one has perfect memory, and when you're asked question after question and expected to remember every minute detail, is it so hard to believe that some things may be forgotten? Or even just the fact that there are many ways in the English language to say the same thing, and just because she may use a different word, or phrase something differently, it does not make her guilty of lying, covering up, twisting the truth, or anything else. This woman is under a tremendous amount of pressure, stress and sorrow, and I don't see what's so horrible about her wanting to believe that her beautiful daughter is still alive. If that means she's in denial about the possibility that her boyfriend killed her daughter, then that's just fine with me. It doesn't mean she's "choosing Shawn over Hailey", it means she's choosing HOPE over giving up.

All my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member