TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA went to jail for OTHER charges first............

And there was that big, stinky car of hers. Yeah, no body needed when the smell of decomp will do. Unfortunately, they don't have that in Hailey's case.

I am praying that no "names" are thrown around today..

going over the timeline....fine

keeping Hailey's face in the media...fine

naming people..... NOT FINE... and should be kept private with law enforcement.

moo

eta: if a name IS dropped today I will officially lose all personal respect for BD...

Me too nurse..UNLESS it's someone that LE feels should be named...and if that's the case, they will... How does Billie know who they have talked to anyway? There is NO WAY they are going to tell her that..not just because it's her, they wouldn't tell anyone in any case who they talked to and what was said at this point in the investigation. So how does she know??!!

I still do not understand why her going over the timeline (boy, that should be interesting IF it happens in any kind of detail) is something that she has had to put so much effort into..If she is truly recounting events as she remembers them..what is there to write down and have typed up? I can't imagine that if she truly doesn't know what happened to Hailey..that she hasn't replayed those days over..minute by minute in her mind thousands of times in her mind. I mean what else would she lay in bed on those sleepless nights thinking about?...oh yeah, Shawn..don't know what I was thinking...:banghead:..

I just don't really think this presser is going to be much. She's going to say that after talking to LE she decided that she shouldn't give out too much info, but the desired effect was achieved...we now have "mystery man". mooooooooooooo.

I just don't really think this presser is going to be much. She's going to say that after talking to LE she decided that she shouldn't give out too much info, but the desired effect was achieved...we now have "mystery man". mooooooooooooo.

Its a PR move for her and SA.

But Casey was arrested and imprisoned before Caylee was found though so obviously a body isnt always necessary.

True. But there is a big difference between a 2 yr old and a 13 yr old. It is much easier to assume the 2 yr old did not run away, and to hold a mother of a 2 yr old responsible for anything that may happen to them while in mother's care.

Didn't it start out that she was going to give a detailed time line for Sun., Mon., and Tues.? And then came mystery man, and it went to just a time line for Monday? This is why I have a problem with BD - the story never stays the same. First it was a guy she didn't know, then it was a guy that the whole family knows.......I mean c'mon man! If I was the one trying to help her and she kept changing the story on me...she could forgettaboutit. I'd be done.

The thing is with Billie, even if LE asks her not to say something, she seems to have a hard time not saying any thing.

oh peeps... just so you know I am still not seeing any live links...

Why carry it live? That would mean they actually had to get out and do something, it's much easier to set behind a desk and wait for the story to come to you.

Is the local radio on-line? Wonder if they MIGHT carry it?

I'd find it comforting to know that FBI and Texas Rangers are still on the case...if anyone knows. Why no Sparky? :(

I haven't a clue, clu. But here's the link:

http://www.mywesttexas.com/top_stories/article_866f96aa-2c33-11e0-a0c4-001cc4c03286.html

Though no longer directly involved in the investigation, Texas Department of Public Safety Senior Trooper Sparky Dean said that at its height, law enforcement officials were checking into 30 leads per day connected to the 13-year-old Hailey's appearance.

Sparky is more of the Rangers info Officer, I think, he moves to what ever case they are working one that needs him......I know when you google him, that seems to be what he does anyway......lol.

Don't know if this was posted previously or discussed. (I just woke from a nap but I don't think my naps have the same effect as yours, teh... ;))

http://www.mywesttexas.com/top_stories/article_866f96aa-2c33-11e0-a0c4-001cc4c03286.html
Though no longer directly involved in the investigation, Texas Department of Public Safety Senior Trooper Sparky Dean said that at its height, law enforcement officials were checking into 30 leads per day connected to the 13-year-old Hailey's appearance

(oops - saw I posted at the same time as velouria)

I'm sooo far behind! my mom had coupons! :banghead:

But Casey was arrested and imprisoned before Caylee was found though so obviously a body isnt always necessary.

A body is not needed to file a murder charge, but some evidence of some sort that the victim is dead, and further that a specific person is the cause of that death is.

They do not have that in this case.
Hailey's age and her dysfunctional home make her a possible runaway.
If you can get the jury convinced she is not a run away how to do show who killed her at this point? Is BD involved? Is there a third party that helped Shawn that day? How to you eliminate Clint, DD, the RSOs in the area, a stranger.

They will get there, but they aren't there.

The comparisons of Billie to Casey Anthony are ridiculous in my opinion. Did Billie wait 30 days to report Hailey missing? Was there evidence of Hailey's decomposing body in Billie's trunk?? That's completely unfair IMHO. They do not compare.

The crime and evidence does not compare, but the attitudes, and the double speak and the trying to take the spot light off the main player does. BD saying she didn't think SA was guilty, classic CA, and if this turns into Zack' the nanny..........oh yeah, Anthony's all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129