TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am kind of surprised that Cz did not come online last night and tell us how to listen to this presser today. I thought they wanted us to hear her timeline.

I am kind of surprised that Cz did not come online last night and tell us how to listen to this presser today. I thought they wanted us to hear her timeline.

I was under the impression that copies of the statement would be given to the members of media in attendance...

Perhaps we'll be given a copy of the statement, too? :)

Has anyone called any of the major news stations to see if they have any confirmation that this press conference is actually taking place?

I know myself (a couple of times last night and today) as well as other posters had asked redcat for any kind of confirmation as to whether it was happening but I never saw her respond to any of those questions.

Perhaps she does not know, wasn't invited, etc. so maybe if someone contacted the major news outlets we might get a better answer. I don't mind but didn't want to double the efforts if it was already done.

link?? do we have one that will have it for sure yet? sos

wouldn't it be something if NO ONE from the media showed up at the press conference? Ouch...that would make a statement wouldn't it?

Have we even heard where this PC is supposed to be held?

Hey........where's my Milk and Ativan????????????? Ya'll were supposed to give it to me 10 minutes ago!!!!!!!!!!! :great:

LE has had to become very cautious when naming a suspect..to the point we don't often see it ahead of time. So when they do..of course it's not 100%..but I take that as a sign that they know plenty and are in process of gathering the evidence to back it up "beyond a reasonable doubt". I really believe they are hoping to find Hailey before making an arrest if at all possible...

I believe that LE intended to say they had several POIs. The same day, Shawn was named as one of these POI. That evening, Kampfer referred to him as a "suspect" and put LE between a rock and a hard place. They could either "officially" upgrade Shawn to "suspect" or somehow find a way to say that "Shawn is NOT a suspect" without it sounding like what it just sounded like when I said it; In essence, that he is cleared; when he is not.

I don't believe he'd be a named suspect yet if that had not happened. He'd still be a named POI, much like Terri Horman in the Kyron case.

wouldn't it be something if NO ONE from the media showed up at the press conference? Ouch...that would make a statement wouldn't it?

I was just getting ready to type maybe no one wants to hear her. :)

I think the term "presser" might have been the wrong word to use. Prolly' she invited a couple of stations over to the house at 1 to read the "statement".

Dang it!!!!!!!!! Why didn't I think about that! :banghead:

You know it will be interesting to see if she puts a spin..I mean addresses points that have been made here. Wouldn't surprise me in the least, as a matter of fact it will surprise me if she doesn't try and explain away some of the *issues* we have. We may just find out which questions are getting under her skin the most...and too close to the truth..Dang it teh, now I'm going to have to put on my hip-waders and have a listen!!!

I just talked to the KTAB newsroom.

They will not be streaming live.

Their reporter is out there now waiting on the press conference, and they *hope* it will be taking place.

If it does, they will put video on the net after it's processed, and *might* put the raw video up.

Really? This isn't going to be streamed somewhere????:maddening:

Hey........where's my Milk and Ativan????????????? Ya'll were supposed to give it to me 10 minutes ago!!!!!!!!!!! :great:

Sorry teh! lynnb was in charge of buying the milk, and her mom had a lot of coupons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member