TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they are not carrying it live in case she names someone...and has no right to do so?

same here.....try taking your mom to Walmart WITH coupons right before a storm...I need a drink
We are progressive here on The Hill...we're not waitin' til GHD...we're catching it starting tonight. All stocked up and ready.

same here.....try taking your mom to Walmart WITH coupons right before a storm...I need a drink
yup... storm... this case.... lots of good reasons!

((do you think punxatony phil will see his shadow during this storm... sorry for the O?T just had to ask!))

Okay I guess my next project is to email the stations and ask them to put up RAW video, not just clips. And if there are any documents to upload and link 'em in for us, so we can read 'em ourselves.

what uck-says (yeah that is pig latin) about taped interviews is that they are edited.

I hope the raw what-ever-you-call-it is posted and not some edited sound/video bite...

moo oink quack bah etc

I was just about to post the same thing. ty

THANK YOU for checking on the 'press conference' for us. I was wondering what was up and I do have other things I need to do now. Like a sink full of last night's dishes. Guess it's time.

Uh oh.

I think I can explain this.

In the absence of an extremely bloody crime scene, which leaves no doubt that a victim is dead, a body is required.

We have witnessed some of those cases here ourselves.

Casey Anthony was charged with child neglect before the trunk of her car was tested. It was then changed to murder.

The 3 boys missing from their dads home. Their dad is charged with kidnapping.

Laci Petersons murderer wasn't charged until after her body was found.

LE can't take 'hinky' to court. They need to prove that an accused committed a particular crime. They need to name that crime before laying charges.

Since we are a cross section of 'potential jury pool' here, it is a good example of how, without proof that she is dead, there are those who believe or even hope that she is still alive.

A guilty verdict would be impossible with what WE know so far.

I am a personal example, I opine here that BD and SA are involved to varying degrees, but in a court of law, and with what we know, I'd have to say Not Guilty.

Richard Crafts, an airline pilot, murdered his wife, Helle. He dismembered her, froze the pieces, and then set up a woodchipper on the bank of a river to disperse her remains. He was convicted on the basis of 3 ounces (85g) of human remains, which included a tooth with unique dental work, a toe-nail covered in pink nail polish, bone chips, 2,660 bleached, blonde human hairs, fingernails and O type blood.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helle_Crafts[/ame]

knock it off in here.

You may question and you may give your opinion about the statements and actions of BD.

You may not bash billie dunn or make snarky comments about her.

Questioning if fine. If you feel she has not been truthful, forthcoming, had conflicting statements you can say that.

You can not call her names, make sarcastic comments or place blame. You can speculate that something doesn't sound right or add up. You cannot call her guilty.

The moderators in this thread have warned for 1 month not to talk about other posters. Use your alert button if you feel something is a tos violation.

You have all had 30 days to get a grasp on the rules. No more warnings.

yup... storm... this case.... lots of good reasons!

((do you think punxatony phil will see his shadow during this storm... sorry for the O?T just had to ask!))

I am ashamed to admit I am a Pennsylvanian who pays no attention to phil

Okay I guess my next project is to email the stations and ask them to put up RAW video, not just clips. And if there are any documents to upload and link 'em in for us, so we can read 'em ourselves.

Just in case we haven't mentioned it lately...

:yourock:

dinner at teh's! :woohoo: who's driving?

not me, I already took a xanax and an extra BP pill in anticipation of Billie's *event*..can somebody come by and give me a ride?

\

I hope you are right, but I wonder why they cannot make an arrest until they find a body. does that mean they don't think she is dead? I am familiar with little town LE, they don't have the experience or the knowledge to solve something like this. I have asked over and over if the FBI is still there and I get no answer. I am glad that you are satisfied with the information LE is putting out, but I am not. what makes you think it is moving along? tia

Hi, mck16! They CAN make an arrest without a body... but they need some evidence that indicates there was a murder.
They can also arrest someone on suspicion... but again, without evidence of a crime, they can't hold them over 72 hours without charging them.

I'll be really disappointed if we don't get some raw video... that was her point, right?

I'll be really disappointed if we don't get some raw video... that was her point, right?

Yeah, but her point and the media's point....may not be the same.

Were they just trying to get local media there or were they wanting others too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc