TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I saw them both, but my impression is that the first one is the reporter stating what BILLIE said PK said..... and the second is actually reporting on what he actually said. The second one matches the statement that he made on video, the first does not. It is hard to tell because the articles are very short and this contributes to the aspect of their being less than thoroughly explained in terms of quotes.

jmo

I think all we can do is wait for another news outlet to confirm.

Would you please post a link to the presser that BD named CD. In the presser I listened to, she did not mention any names so I am not sure who she was talking about. Thanks.

You are correct LadyLuck. It's become quite a guessing game. If we weren't talking about a missing child I'd think this was dinner theater.

I think all we can do is wait for another news outlet to confirm.

LOL....that only confuses me more, because it always seems like they get their info by reading other articles online, instead of actually going out and tracking things down and getting their own stories. So, poorly worded information just keeps getting rehashed instead of re-confirmed in person.

jmo

Did BD do her press conference ? My computer has been down thanks to automatic updates for Vista :furious: So I am on my snail .... TIA

Dunn has released her own timeline of events. It's what she thinks happened before and after Hailey's disappearance. Authorities don't quite agree with how she says things have happened.

"This here is OK, it matches our timeline but some does not. We couldn't take any of this to court and we sure couldn't count on it to spend time finding Hailey," Colorado City Manager, Pete Kampfer, said.

WOW

http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=13942869

2 years ago I put much more stock in eyewitness testimony..UNTIL I was robbed at gunpoint at work and could not believe how much of what I THOUGHT I saw..I didn't see. All the way down to thinking they both had on dark screen printed t-shirts..only to look at the security camera later to find out that one did..but the other guys shirt was pink! How could I not remember that!? The only thing I could remember for sure was that the gun was an automatic and the guy holding the gun had a gold 'grill' in his mouth...

That complicates things a bit then. Because she , through cz, told us that she came home, and got the cell, and saw the text to MB. Now that conflicted with what she said another time, but she did day that.

from the timeline approx 2 hours....i would think that DD would of had ample time to return to the house, if indeed that was the phone CD was using

Odd that they didn't get Pete on video saying Billie's been ruled out as a POI. I just really need to see it from another news source, where that news source also claims to have gotten it directly from LE.

I thought that was odd as well. I mean they obviously had him on video from the other sound bite so why not use that one if that is in fact what he said.

Did BD do her press conference ? My computer has been down thanks to automatic updates for Vista :furious: So I am on my snail .... TIA

Here is BD press conference

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWWUhh0ZZaM[/ame]

Is it possible to get a concussion from too many thuds? Just got home and read the presser (thanks Belimom - great work!). W-o-w - I'm not sure I know what to say. The word bizarre comes to mind. I just don't get it and don't think that I will ever get it. A child is missing here and all I'm hearing is let's create an alibi for SA. Sorry, that's all I got.

According to Statement Analysis, a truthful statement consists of typically 3 lines of explanation for each hour of time that is being described.

If the description of the timeline increases to more than 3 lines per hour or less than 3 lines per hour - it indicates that deception may be present in the timeline.

I'm not an expert of Statement Analysis, by any means. I've been studying it lately, and am coming to understand it more & more.

Well I think it's safe to say that HD did not go missing in the shoes that she had on the pic from X-Mas on the couch. It appears that BD had them on today. Check out her feet as she's walking in the door at the end of this video.

the shoe issue was changed weeks ago after the tennis shoes were found in her home. It is now said she was wearing flip flops

I would like to ask LE what it would take to believe the people who came forward and said that they saw HD ---- BD is not saying anyone lied, all she is saying is that different ones have told her that they saw HD and she would like to know why LE discredits all of them. I think I would feel like that if someone came to me and told me that yes they did see her and when, etc.

If I looked out my window and saw a neighbor, the police could not confirm it BUT it would not mean I did not see her. I am sure that every street in Colorado City is not covered by a camera.

I'm so confused about everything in this case.
I feel like a dog chasing my tail around.
Do we have an icon for that?

Here's one for you!

dog_chasing_tail_lg_clr.gif

Another angle-- (not sure if this has been posted, it's all starting to blur)

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13942869

From that article:

Dunn has released her own timeline of events. It's what she thinks happened before and after Hailey's disappearance. Authorities don't quite agree with how she says things have happened.

"This here is OK, it matches our timeline but some does not. We couldn't take any of this to court and we sure couldn't count on it to spend time finding Hailey," Colorado City Manager, Pete Kampfer, said.

LOL! *My comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member