TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WELCOME! btw-teh's making dinner for everyone tonight:woohoo:

thanks lynnb! I read that teh was making dinner... but was disappointed to find out all the ativan is gone lol

Nursebeeme: I don't take Billie's timeline as fact. I think it only created more confusion. Patiently, I wait for Hailey to come home....

good question.. I would like to hear from actual law enforcement... not this spokesperson....

and frankly his words... I do not take them personally to be the real thing....

that is my opinion..

In all honesty, I think Billie Dunn did a fantastic job today. She was assertive, determined and very believable IMO.

:twocents:

"This here is OK, it matches our timeline but some does not. We couldn't take any of this to court and we sure couldn't count on it to spend time finding Hailey," Colorado City Manager, Pete Kampfer, said.

Authorities reassured everyone that they are looking into every lead and doing anything in their power to find Hailey.

http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=13942869

And it was COULDN'T take any of this to court.

Dunn has released her own timeline of events. It's what she thinks happened before and after Hailey's disappearance. Authorities don't quite agree with how she says things have happened.

"This here is OK, it matches our timeline but some does not. We couldn't take any of this to court and we sure couldn't count on it to spend time finding Hailey," Colorado City Manager, Pete Kampfer, said.

Why doesn't anyone believe it was HD? Just because the little girl said so. I am not saying that is the case but I would believe an adult before a child who knows she is going to be in big trouble for being out at night and most certainly since the friend she is with is missing.

Depending upon who they were seen with he may have threatened both of them. jmo

Can anyone tell me what the rule is about speculating on minors or discussing minors?

Does that change because BD doesn't accept the police investigation answers that we know at this time?

This article is from today and PK says he will NOT COMMENT on any POI besides SA. It also has NO MENTION of the earlier interpreted statement about BD being cleared, so I assume that this article is a correction of earlier misinformation or a poorly worded attribution to PK?????

jmoo

Here's both statements re: BD not a POI that I read today...there may be others that I didn't see

Billie Dunn was considered a "person of interest" in the investigation, but has been ruled out, said Pete Kampfer, spokesperson for the investigation.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336886

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer confirmed Monday Billie Dunn has been ruled out as a person of interest in her daughter's disappearance.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336996

So is Billie claiming MB lied? She has to be, if she is pushing a sighting of Hailey with MB on Monday night, when MB told her, and presumably LE, she had not seen Hailey on that day.

Everyone lies to Billie...:(

I pray to all things holy.. to all things anyone prays to.... that LE has an idea what has happened to Hailey and where to find her.

I am now going to a corner to sit on my hands per sleuthing and speculation thanks to the comment by "k" today..

now I have no further comment... if that is possible..

I will not violate TOS and get myself tossed out of here by violating rules. but I will say that I disagree and I will watch this case unfold and when I can legally chime in I will.

I'm so confused about everything in this case.
I feel like a dog chasing my tail around.
Do we have an icon for that?

question..can they rule someone out as a POI because they are now a suspect? j/k..j/k!! kinda anyway :crazy:

I pray to all things holy.. to all things anyone prays to.... that LE has an idea what has happened to Hailey and where to find her.

I am now going to a corner to sit on my hands per sleuthing and speculation thanks to the comment by "k" today..

now I have no further comment... if that is possible..

I will not violate TOS and get myself tossed out of here by violating rules. but I will say that I disagree and I will watch this case unfold and when I can legally chime in I will.

Who is "k"? And where do I find the comment?

Here's both statements re: BD not a POI that I read today...there may be others that I didn't see

Billie Dunn was considered a "person of interest" in the investigation, but has been ruled out, said Pete Kampfer, spokesperson for the investigation.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336886

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer confirmed Monday Billie Dunn has been ruled out as a person of interest in her daughter's disappearance.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336996

Yes, I saw them both, but my impression is that the first one is the reporter stating what BILLIE said PK said..... and the second is actually reporting on what he actually said. The second one matches the statement that he made on video, the first does not. It is hard to tell because the articles are very short and this contributes to the aspect of their being less than thoroughly explained in terms of quotes.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member