TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still fairly new here and have a couple of questions, please.
I've been in bed sick for the last couple of days so can someone please give me a rundown on what has gone on since Saturday?

IF I had been off for awhile and came back to this forum to check, and IF HD had been found, as I hoped she would have would there be some sort of flashing update at the top?

TIA

Just dawned on me... The timeline Billie gave: she could be saying that SA really did stop at his grandmother's (or that vicinity). I don't believe it was to see his grandma, though. I think he is now worried about those pings and trying to CYA.

JMHO

oh, I didn't see that..and I've always heard that if you look around and don't see the guilty party..then it must be you...and I couldn't find the guilty party...skeered me..

Thanks for the link..I just don't believe SA's version of that whole day is what I should have said.

Well he told Billie a story that would fit the cell pings. imo.
Yeah Tuesday is another day that is a mystery and we dont have a clue about the pings. We dont know Billies cell pings so we dont even know if Hailey talked to anyone on Monday. He could have took her somewhere and started some fun games on Monday and went back Tuesday
and did something to her so she couldnt talk. He has 2 days to work with before she was reported missing.

NO, I have never called the police/sheriffs dept to tell them I'm coming down to make a report.
How did that conversation go?

dialed 911, dispatcher says 911 what is your emergency?
person says. Im coming down to make a report.
dispatcher says. Ok, see you in a few, bye bye
person says. bye bye .
????????
Are we expected to believe this? No.
??????? or
dial 911. dispatcher says 911, what is your emergency?
person says. My daughter is missing and I am coming down to make a report
dispatcher says. Ok, see you in a few
person says, bye bye
????????????????????????????????

My husband was in the Navy and we moved a total of 24 times in our marriage before he died. I have lived in Big Cities, small towns and just about all the in between.
Issues have come up that I have called 911, or the non emergency number. Not one time did they not want to know all the details right then. The little town I live in now is under 3,000 people, and I have had to make a few 911 calls, and non emergency. They would ask for details then send an officer out. But....not BD. they didnt care that a child was missing? they dont know that every minute counts? most police/sheriffs departments have TV. They watch Mark K and NG.

I wonder if BD leaves the bedroom door open or closed now? Ive heard that a mom would stay in that bedroom and refuse to leave. I have heard they shut the bedroom door and never opened it again. I noticed a picture on the mantel and 2 candles burning. Is that a prayer area, memorial, reminder???, I would like to know what BD says it is.

One more thing. LE says they are watching SA, why couldnt SA be making visits to BD?

Just dawned on me... The timeline Billie gave: she could be saying that SA really did stop at his grandmother's (or that vicinity). I don't believe it was to see his grandma, though. I think he is now worried about those pings and trying to CYA.

JMHO

Why of course! Time Line must match the pings...first story to "straighten out"..correct any 'misconceptions' on..And I'm wondering why grandma got thrown in there as well..Pings, I bet!

I'm with Kampfer on Billie's time line - too many unverified pieces to be valid (see PDF below). Since it was handed out to the press with LE-discounted sightings on 12/27, I sure hope there was some kind of attachment that explained to the press that the asterisks next to those sighting events means "unconfirmed/ruled-out/uncorroborated" so we don't see news outlets printing them as fact. Too much mud as it is!

I'm sticking with BeanE's time line!

http://sweetwaterreporter.com/sites/default/files/Billie Dunn timeline.PDF

:praying: Good night all. May tomorrow be the day that Hailey is found.:praying:

as I head into this winter ground hog day storm from hell I wish you all well in sleuthing this out...

I cannot bear to sit on my hands and so I am out to shovel some snow and do what I can in RL...

if this case is ever over I have plenty to say.....

Why of course! Time Line must match the pings...first story to "straighten out"..correct any 'misconceptions' on..And I'm wondering why grandma got thrown in there as well..Pings, I bet!

The area around GM's needs to be searched with a fine tooth comb.

I'm with Kampfer on Billie's time line - too many unverified pieces to be valid (see PDF below). Since it was handed out to the press with LE-discounted sightings on 12/27, I sure hope there was some kind of attachment that explained to the press that the asterisks next to those sighting events means "unconfirmed/ruled-out/uncorroborated" so we don't see news outlets printing them as fact. Too much mud as it is!

I'm sticking with BeanE's time line!

http://sweetwaterreporter.com/sites/default/files/Billie Dunn timeline.PDF

:praying: Good night all. May tomorrow be the day that Hailey is found.:praying:
At this point I'm hoping BeanE has saved them all as "Version I, Version II," and so on for comparison purposes.

Hmmmm....wonder why Billie left out Hailey being at the Dollar Store and Alco on Sun.?

And, I still want to know why she never called SA on Tues. The girl that he loved with all his heart was missing....today, she says SA called her cell and talked to DD who filled him in on what was going on. This was around 4pm on Tues.? She didn't talk to him before that or did she?

I have some questions regarding the press conference today and the new timeline.
I don't want to ask stuff if it has already been addressed. Thanks.

I have some questions regarding the press conference today and the new timeline.
I don't want to ask stuff if it has already been addressed. Thanks.

Go ahead and ask. I'm sure someone else has the same questions. :)

The broken window that DD climbed through. I found that part interesting. It had to have been the back door. We can see the front door in pictures and there are no windows to the side of that door. Now, there is a window IN the door - but I would imagine if that glass was broke it would have been replaced fairly quickly. So, I'm going with the back door that was locked and the broken window was next to it? Why allow a broken window to stay? It's winter. A broken window will make a house cold - quickly.

And the questions that surround this. When did this window get broken by Hailey with a basketball? Why wasn't it fixed - or did it just happen very recently?

Until today I had thought that DD climbed through an unlocked window - NOT a broken one.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it SA's lawyer who attempted to discount cell pings in his only known statement so far?

So why is the timeline adjusting to include the pings around CC?

I hope SA's not paying too much for this attorney because something tells me he's getting all his info from here. :waitasec:

MOO

from the press conference:

He told me Hailey wasn’t home yet so I asked him to text her friend, see if Hailey was there, tell her to go ahead and tell her to come home.

wut? :waitasec:

My friend Freud thinks that's just a slip.

Billie spent some time with her friend composing this statement. She ran it past her friend and LE, and this little nugget slipped by.

Hmmmm....wonder why Billie left out Hailey being at the Dollar Store and Alco on Sun.?

And, I still want to know why she never called SA on Tues. The girl that he loved with all his heart was missing....today, she says SA called her cell and talked to DD who filled him in on what was going on. This was around 4pm on Tues.? She didn't talk to him before that or did she?

I have not read where she states she talked to him that day except in the press conference where she mentions 3:00 and that he got to the home around 4;00. If she talked to him any other times I have not seen anything.

The broken window that DD climbed through. I found that part interesting. It had to have been the back door. We can see the front door in pictures and there are no windows to the side of that door. Now, there is a window IN the door - but I would imagine if that glass was broke it would have been replaced fairly quickly. So, I'm going with the back door that was locked and the broken window was next to it? Why allow a broken window to stay? It's winter. A broken window will make a house cold - quickly.

And the questions that surround this. When did this window get broken by Hailey with a basketball? Why wasn't it fixed - or did it just happen very recently?

Until today I had thought that DD climbed through an unlocked window - NOT a broken one.

I thought that was strange, too.

But on a brighter note, weren't you glad to hear that "everyone pretty much got what they wanted" for Christmas? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali