TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And now she says he was thinking of quitting that job anyway. Before we were told that he was not getting along with a couple of co-workers and there was a disagreement that resulted in his firing. Yet SA's employer tells us he never quit and there was no big blowup with the coworkers.

Every time it's a different story.

I'm such a slow typer! I totally agree!...coincidence of course, and it COULD be..the odds are astronomical..but anything IS possible...:rolleyes:

From the presser: SA;s mom was headed out to work. Why would he go there if no one was home? Does his blackberry have internet? Did he need to contact the seller via email about the shipment or payment of the mask?

Although, Billie DOES go on to clarify that SA had either been talking about or been wanting to quit his job anyway...So, I suppose it COULD be that dang "coincidence thing" that just keeps on getting in the way..:floorlaugh:...you know...he just happened to quit on that very day..

so when his boss made the statement to the media that SA was a good worker and had not been fired, why didn't he just come out and say SA was only at work a few minutes that day to clean out his locker?

There are a few things that stood out to me from the BD timeline verson:

Stuff that is new to me that BD has never mentioned before:
--Today was the first mention of the TV being on at 6:20 a.m. (Did BD turn it off?)
--First time I have heard it mentioned that DD arrived home on the 27th with a friend.

Questions left unanswered just from today's statement:
Keep in mind these are just in response to BD's new statement. I am not saying what BD said is true, I am just responding to the ideas she put out there today.

--Since SA supposedly handed in his coveralls at work, where are they?
--How long of a drive is it from G-MAs house in Dunn to Ma Adkins house in Big Spring?
--SA went to G-Ma's house but she wasn't home. So where was she at that time of morning?
--BD says that her and SA had been talking about him quitting his job. Why? And why is this just mentioned now? Why would he quit his job when they were broke?
--On Monday the 27th SA leaves for work at 5:30 a.m. but on the Tuesday the 28th he leaves with Billie at 6:30 a.m. What is his normal start time? Why the hour difference? On Monday BD is still unaware that SA has quit his job so why is he leaving an hour later? Why is he driving her when she normall gets a ride with a coworker?
--On Tuesday the 28th where does SA go after dropping BD off at work since he doesn't have a job to go to?

My biggest question that I can't figure out:
WHY is BD providing an alibi for SA? Why? I can't wrap my head around why she would do this. When I think about it I don't like what I come up with.

Yep!

Okay last thought (I promise)! Pretty clear that the Billie time line is built around cell pings (to me anyway). Changing up the SA alibi to fit the phone records. Expected.

But really, is it even believable that someone would leave work and pay an UNEXPECTED visit to his grandma at 8:00 a.m. on Monday morning!? Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't make my grams get up and answer the door early in the morning. Why wouldn't he have called grams first? Oh, that's right, because he wasn't at his grandmas!?

bbm

Actually, it's even better (according to this new timeline): the visit to his grandma's would have been around 6:30am if he left work at 6:10, drove down to Dunn, then to CCity, and was in Big Spring by 8:00am...

Don't think so.

well, thanks to the press conference, the nagging question of why a Dr Pepper at 6 am. has been answered. SA was parched after cleaning out his locker.:innocent:

That no one saw him clean! Hey..MAYBE he can make himself invisible!..anything is possible, right?...yeah right, lol...

Time for bed..Hope everyone has a good night and tomorrow brings us news of Hailey...

Okay, last thought (for real this time)!!

Correction: Billie's PDF time line shows SA going to his grandmas UNEXPECTED in the 6 - 7 a.m. hour on 12/27 a.m. - not at 8:00 a.m. as I previously posted. That's even less believable (and really inconsiderate, if it were true). And, where was grams that early in the a.m. on a Monday morning? He says she wasn't home. Did she spend the night at a friend's after going to her dad's house?

I thought mom and an uncle were SA's alibi for Mon. How can that be if mom went to work? Does the uncle live with the mom?

Schools and businesses are announcing their closings in advance of the storm which will be hitting in the wee hours. Emergency shelters and emergency precautions are being posted. Warnings about falling limbs and trees are being issued. At least we learned something from the horrible storm two years ago:

Forget heat and power and falling tree branches --- I hope your internet doesn't go out. :eek:

Generally i think the only things an employer can say about an employee is the dates they worked for them and whether they would rehire them. You can go as far as saying they were a good employee, but not much else.

Everyone who is going to get hit by the storm,please be careful and stay safe.

so when his boss made the statement to the media that SA was a good worker and had not been fired, why didn't he just come out and say SA was only at work a few minutes that day to clean out his locker?

Somehow, every time she throws out a change in timing or events..she never finishes an explanation. Just kinda skips over it to another topic...and leaves us NOT with any clarity or answers..only MORE questions..

Just because the cell phone was pinging in Big Spring, it doesn't mean SA was there, but the cellphone was. oh, my.

question for someone more local
It's been said that Hailey was seen on store video on Sunday right? What are store hours in that area? Here in my area of Pa. most of our stores are only open from 12-6 on a Sunday.

That, my friend, is the $1,000,000 question.

IMO, if someone has "quit" their job, their supervisor has been informed - either before or after the fact.

Have we heard any reports of any peeping toms, lurkers at school bus stops, assaults, rapes, etc going on in CC in the past year?
I asked this awhile back and went looking for past crimes in CC. I didnt have any luck but I am short sighted sometimes.

Generally i think the only things an employer can say about an employee is the dates they worked for them and whether they would rehire them. You can go as far as saying they were a good employee, but not much else.

To other employers Not to investigators. You are supposed to tell investigators everything ,Even they have right to gain your medical records if they need it in a case.

That, my friend, is the $1,000,000 question.

IMO, if someone has "quit" their job, their supervisor has been informed - either before or after the fact.

and you think the co-workers would have known within minutes also. We all know how word of someone quitting/getting fired spreads like wildfire thru a workplace.

He also could have wanted to act out his violence fantasies. That's why Elizabeth Olten was murdered. :(

ITA, yet feel that Kimster could wipe mind with 1 of those tentacle things.
yikes! rewarmed your "milk" teh..........:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members