TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Food for thought

BD obviously knows more than us with respect to a few things. We know that BD went over this with at least PK

So maybe they wanted her to throw things out....on purpose

Maybe they want her to stay "friends" with SA
Do we know for a FACT that she went over this with PK ? Or did she just say she was goign to. JW

Just wanted to post the verizon cell tower map from cellreception.com

2vkgc8z.png

http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php?city=snyder&state_abr=tx&filter_verizon=1

According to this it doesn't appear as though there are many verizon towers around there. I'm not really sure about towers as far as range so I don't know which tower would be used in Dunn but it appears to me that the one in Hermleigh would take over at some point during the drive from Snyder to CC and maybe when someone was in Dunn? :waitasec:

You know what? This map made me thing of something.

I think SA or his attorney got the ping reports from the phone company - all of them. And then SA reconstructed his morning to fit those pings. There's some reason Dunn is coming into play here that morning...

:websleuther:

okay, I have my rain poncho on for all the rotten tomatoes that are about to be thrown in my direction....

This is a theory only....I don't put stock in it....it's a THEORY....

what if BD deep down has a gut feeling about SA, but she's trying to be nice to him and pretend she still *erm* "loves" him, and in her own way is trying to get him to confide in her about HD? She's trying to help but is only making matters worse?

*runs for cover* :truce:
No need to run. Everyone here is entitled to their own opinions. That's what keeps the conversation interesting.:seeya:

From the transcript of the press conference:

He told me that he went into work Monday, turning in his coveralls and to clean out his locker.

BBM

Hmm...I wonder if the coveralls are missing and LE has been asking where they are and this is why they were mentioned....hmmm.

Could the coveralls have been found in the landfill?

Nice catch, sal... :goodpost:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/31/mother-missing-colorado-city-teen-provides-copy-ti/

Pete Kampfer, Colorado City's city manager who has been working as the liaison between law enforcement and the media, said law enforcement agencies have been working diligently on the case since the beginning.

"To say we are being negligent would not be appropriate. We are working hard, following everything, every lead, to the last degree," Kampfer said.

Kampfer said that police are aware of the witnesses' accounts but that law enforcement has not been able to corroborate them. Regarding the naming of other people of interest, Kampfer said officials are following several leads, including two leads involving people. But, Kampfer said, identifying the other people whom investigators are looking into might result in those people fleeing or tampering with evidence. He said fear of potential retribution against the family by those named is a concern, as is the possibility someone might do something to harm Hailey or destroy evidence if they knew police were focusing on them.

I think SA or his attorney got the ping reports from the phone company - all of them. And then SA reconstructed his morning to fit those pings. There's some reason Dunn is coming into play here that morning...

this may be a silly question, but when looking at celltowers, should you also take in account other carriers towers that the cellphone would pick up? for example, if you hit a verizon dead zone...your phone may switch to ATT?

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/31/mother-missing-colorado-city-teen-provides-copy-ti/
"Regarding the naming of other people of interest, Kampfer said officials are following several leads, including two leads involving people."

If only two leads involve people, what do the other leads involve?

"Billie Jean Dunn said she felt compelled to make the statement to defend herself from "ridiculous accusations and slander" as a result of her words being misrepresented in the media."

"But, Kampfer said, identifying the other people whom investigators are looking into might result in those people fleeing or tampering with evidence. He said fear of potential retribution against the family by those named is a concern, as is the possibility someone might do something to harm Hailey or destroy evidence if they knew police were focusing on them."

BD doesn't like what people are saying about her. BD originally wanted to name the mysterious threat-making POI, even though it might further endanger her missing daughter. I don't know who talked her out if it, but I'm glad they did, for HD's sake.

:cow:

Pete Kampfer, Colorado City's city manager who has been working as the liaison between law enforcement and the media, said law enforcement agencies have been working diligently on the case since the beginning.

"To say we are being negligent would not be appropriate. We are working hard, following everything, every lead, to the last degree," Kampfer said.

Kampfer said that police are aware of the witnesses' accounts but that law enforcement has not been able to corroborate them. Regarding the naming of other people of interest, Kampfer said officials are following several leads, including two leads involving people. But, Kampfer said, identifying the other people whom investigators are looking into might result in those people fleeing or tampering with evidence. He said fear of potential retribution against the family by those named is a concern, as is the possibility someone might do something to harm Hailey or destroy evidence if they knew police were focusing on them.

RED above.

Two leads involving people. What's that supposed to mean? Wouldn't most leads involve people? I guess you could get a lead like that poster last night that saw a trash bag off the highway. I just don't get how these people talk.

So what did BD accomplish by giving the press conference? Exactly what did she say that cleared up any misunderstandings? Maybe I need to go back and listen again?

He told me that he went into work Monday, turning in his coveralls and to clean out his locker.

BBM

Hmm...I wonder if the coveralls are missing and LE has been asking where they are and this is why they were mentioned....hmmm.

Okay, running with this thought....what if SA harmed Hailey, had his coveralls on, realizes that he can't show up to work with whatever is on those coveralls, panics, goes to work...minus coveralls...cleans out his locker and leaves. Maybe he was planning on taking off, but then changed his mind because that would look REALLY suspicious, and decided to try to act innocent. While he's out formulating his new plan of action, gets rid of the coveralls in the landfill? :dunno:

Now I'm beginning to think something happened during the night - while BD was sleeping. This timeline is tight that next morning. It's still possible that he did whatever he did Monday morning, when the cell phone pinged back at the house. But - I'm now opening up to the possibility that something happened during the night.

I do believe he was at his mom's when the phone was pinging there. But I think he probably went there to sleep/rest b/c he was tired from all of the activities of the night before. So why not nap at BD's instead? Because he wanted to distance himself from the crime scene as much as possible.

And, his mom's was closer to where he ended up to hide Hailey. JMHO

I think he went back to BD's house later to do check something or look for something - hence the 'deer' look.

okay, I have my rain poncho on for all the rotten tomatoes that are about to be thrown in my direction....

This is a theory only....I don't put stock in it....it's a THEORY....

what if BD deep down has a gut feeling about SA, but she's trying to be nice to him and pretend she still *erm* "loves" him, and in her own way is trying to get him to confide in her about HD? She's trying to help but is only making matters worse?

*runs for cover* :truce:
No tomatoes from me. Your theory is just as worthy as anyone else's ideas. If this were another case, I might be inclined to agree with you. I'm not feeling that with BD, though.

"There's not a minute that goes by that I'm not praying for you or crying, wishing you were in my living room," she said

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336996

That bolded part is somehow different than "wishing you were home". I don't want to nit pick, but I'm just not used to how Billie speaks.

She's making herself out to be very assertive the minute Hailey went missing. Why then? She would not be the first mother that started to have a feeling something was wrong...and did she really not sense SA acting any different? How about Monday or Tuesday when he lied about working?

So what did BD accomplish by giving the press conference? Exactly what did she say that cleared up any misunderstandings? Maybe I need to go back and listen again?

For me it just created a whole lot more questions. :waitasec:

oh oh oh and and and AND

Nobody - NOT ONE PERSON - either LE or BD or any reporters have addressed or try to address to even ask about what was up with the shed? Why did they go back to that shed twice? Now, I don't expect anyone to say what they took from the shed - but they did collect evidence from the shed.

Wonder if that shed had a "sub-flooring" kit put in it or was it just plywood over "dirt".

I wanna know more about that shed.

Beli - I think you've hit the nail on the head!

BBM

Back to the coveralls... now a mysterious coworker of SA's who stole his coveralls is going to appear somewhere. (sorry - I couldn't resist)

From your link. Did we not say this?

He said fear of potential retribution against the family by those named is a concern, as is the possibility someone might do something to harm Hailey or destroy evidence if they knew police were focusing on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13