TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The broken window that DD climbed through. I found that part interesting. It had to have been the back door. We can see the front door in pictures and there are no windows to the side of that door. Now, there is a window IN the door - but I would imagine if that glass was broke it would have been replaced fairly quickly. So, I'm going with the back door that was locked and the broken window was next to it? Why allow a broken window to stay? It's winter. A broken window will make a house cold - quickly.

And the questions that surround this. When did this window get broken by Hailey with a basketball? Why wasn't it fixed - or did it just happen very recently?

Until today I had thought that DD climbed through an unlocked window - NOT a broken one.
Wise: As I was cruising through CC I took a detour and a looky loo and drove by the Dunn house on the 29th, right after it had come to light HD was missing, and there was a broken window to the North of the front door, it was IMO a round impact blow , with spider cracks going out from it, I made note about the window to my DH and the first thing he said to me when we watched NG and pictures of the house were on , I thought you said the window was broke ! And IBD the window was fixed, so I thought no more of it,figured a neighbor had fixed it due to the situation, but when BD made reference to that broken window today in the press, I said to DH , I told you the window was broken when I drove by on the 29th. So that makes me wonder WHY would BD make a point of saying HD broke it ! Perhaps she hit it with a basketball or perhaps she just hit it !! IMO I am going to comb through the first tapings of the house and see if there are any tapes of it being broken , then when it was fixed ! If anyone sees it first please post it !

I know WOO - it's mind-boggling. I can't make heads or tails of it.
I know it was written that way in the transcript, but I haven't watched the video. Is it possible he paused after he said "people", or his voice trailed off, and he phrased his sentence differently? The transcript was probably done in a rush, so I just wonder if the period after "people" was a typo.

Every since she brought up those darn coveralls.....I can't get this image out of my head.

2n0qx5h.jpg

Disclaimer: Not SA, but it is a pic of Michael Myers from the movie Halloween whom SA admires.
The wind is blowing like Help here and it is cold and dark , and then you post a creepy pic. gave me the willy's ! LOL

Maybe PK and BD attended the same English class? IMO, they seem to speak the same language.

LOL.

I lived in Viginia until I was 5 then I went to live in Waco Texas. They stuck me in speach therapy. I left Texas years later and my Virginia school put me in Speach therapy again . I had to be broke in and broke out of the language.
Now I dont understnd what my dad is saying half the time, He is in DFW. He talks in circles too come to think of it.

I always say Texas is like a whole different country.

Wise: As I was cruising through CC I took a detour and a looky loo and drove by the Dunn house on the 29th, right after it had come to light HD was missing, and there was a broken window to the North of the front door, it was IMO a round impact blow , with spider cracks going out from it, I made note about the window to my DH and the first thing he said to me when we watched NG and pictures of the house were on , I thought you said the window was broke ! And IBD the window was fixed, so I thought no more of it,figured a neighbor had fixed it due to the sutiation, but when BD made reference to that broken window today in the press, I said to DH , I told you the window was broken when I drove by on the 29th. So that makes me wonder WHY would BD make a point of saying HD broke it ! Perhaps she hit it with a basketball or perhaps she just hit it !! IMO I am going to comb through the first tapings of the house and see if there are any tapes of it being broken , then when it was fixed ! If anyone sees it first please post it !
Thank you! So it was in the front of the house. And, someone sure fixed it pronto like since HD went missing. That's probably why DD climbed through rather than reaching in and around to unlock the door handle - or was it close enough to do that? From the pictures I've seen there wasn't a window close enough to "reach in" to the door.

I would think the break had happened very recently. You don't leave a broken window go, especially in the winter - much less the "critters" that can crawl through.

Would love to hear the back story on this broken window. There has to be one. Why would BD feel the need to include the fact that the window DD crawled through was broken and by Hailey, no less.

Wise: As I was cruising through CC I took a detour and a looky loo and drove by the Dunn house on the 29th, right after it had come to light HD was missing, and there was a broken window to the North of the front door, it was IMO a round impact blow , with spider cracks going out from it, I made note about the window to my DH and the first thing he said to me when we watched NG and pictures of the house were on , I thought you said the window was broke ! And IBD the window was fixed, so I thought no more of it,figured a neighbor had fixed it due to the sutiation, but when BD made reference to that broken window today in the press, I said to DH , I told you the window was broken when I drove by on the 29th. So that makes me wonder WHY would BD make a point of saying HD broke it ! Perhaps she hit it with a basketball or perhaps she just hit it !! IMO I am going to comb through the first tapings of the house and see if there are any tapes of it being broken , then when it was fixed ! If anyone sees it first please post it !

Have you given your info to LE? They may find it very interesting.

bbm

I think he was looking for something, as well. Hailey was said to have been wearing flip flops when she *disappeared*.

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/efforts-continue-find-hailey-dunn

“She didn’t take any shoes or boots,” Dunn said. Originally, she thought Hailey was wearing tennis shoes but discovered them in her daughter’s room. “It was cold and she was wearing flip flops. It’s what scares me the most.”

Why would this "scare" BD "the most"?

I wonder if one (or both) of the flip flops HD was said to be wearing had been misplaced when SA may have been disposing of evidence & SA went back to look for it/them?

At any rate - IMO, I believe SA was @ the house making sure any & all evidence had been collected & disposed of.
After her statements today, I think she was making the implication that if Hailey left in her flip flops, she didn't plan to go any farther then across the street. Don't forget, she also said Hailey was wearing her earrings, ya know, the ones that were found at CD's house.

Did that couch that Hailey slept on go to the landfill?

Imo, it is not a fact that Hailey slept on that couch.
BD brought the couch into the story b/c;
the night before she said HD slept on the couch on NG,
HD's paternal grandma told NG that HD told her that that
she was afraid of SA, b/c he would stand outside her
bedroom door at night.

BD's response that night was to say, No one told me."
The next night, she came back on NG, and said that HD
didn't sleep in her room, but on the couch in the living room,
b/c she liked to go to sleep with the tv on, and she didn't have one
in her room, until she got one for Christmas, sooo, she had just started kinda sleeping in her room for the past week or so.

Please remember that she spent the 25th at her dad's house, and someone said, Beyerly sp, iirc, that HD had spent the last weeks, to month at her dad's house b/c she didn't like to be around SA.
If Beyerly sp is correct, the only night HD could have spent in her bedroom was the night of the 26th. the last night she was seen.

The next morning, the 27th, when BD peaked in her room, the tv was off, therefore there was not enough light in the room for BD to clearly see that HD was in fact in her bed. However, her bed appeared as though someone was in it, so BD assumed it was her daughter even though she didn't actually see her face, or any other body part for that matter.

The obvious question would be, who turned off the tv?
And, when did they do that?
I do not believe that HD did, nor do I believe that she set the sleeper on.
Furthermore, because BD's statements seem confusing at best, I would need to see evidence to back up any statements she makes, ie, the receipt for the tv that she said HD just got for Christmas.
moo and all that.....

images

Hailey, where are you child?
You have our attention, and we care about you.
Your daddy is looking high and low for you, baby girl.
You are loved. If you can, please call your grandma.
She is so worried about you.
If you can't, please know that we will find you.
Hold on honey.

But then why would Haileys friends lie about being with her if she was fine when she left and went back home?

I don't think she was not be truthful, but she could have confused about the days she was with Hailey just like people think the hairdresser was confused about her days. jmo

OFF TOPIC.

LE cannot release juvenile suspects names can they? Like dont charges have to be in place before that can happen?

Every since she brought up those darn coveralls.....I can't get this image out of my head.

2n0qx5h.jpg

Disclaimer: Not SA, but it is a pic of Michael Myers from the movie Halloween whom SA admires.

ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :sick: lol I know this isn't funny but that's the image I got in my head as soon as Billie said SA turned in his overalls. thud

I don't think she was not be truthful, but she could have confused about the days she was with Hailey just like people think the hairdresser was confused about her days. jmo

Billie said she questioned MB on Tuesday the 28th, she would not have forgotton the very night before...

So what did BD accomplish by giving the press conference? Exactly what did she say that cleared up any misunderstandings? Maybe I need to go back and listen again?

She didn't clear up a single thing in my mind--just added more to the confused jumble of statements I have already heard her make.

I have never MOO'ed before, so I guess there is a first time for everything.. MOO!!

"There's not a minute that goes by that I'm not praying for you or crying, wishing you were in my living room," she said.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336996

ok...it's late and I'm probably overanalyzing...but could this statement be a freudian slip that whatever happened did NOT happen in the living room....because when Hailey slept on the couch in the living room she was safe...but once she stopped sleeping on the couch she wasn't safe anymore? (all IMO)

BD has been speaking this way from the beginning, which has driven me crazy.:banghead: Somehow I cannot see myself saying 'wishing you were in MY living room'. It would be much more maternally natural to refer to it as 'their' living room or 'their' home. I would be screaming for my child to be home, where they belong and I certainly know I would never had said that all I knew is that my missing child is not in this house. The detachment frightens me, but I'm not sure its freudian.

To me, Home=Family=Heart.

BINGO!

You can discuss what they said in interviews or what was reported they said, but no negative speculating about them or calling them by name.

Thanks!

What part about speculating about minor children don't we understand? Anyone have questions? PM me.

Billie said she questioned MB on Tuesday the 28th, she would not have forgotton the very night before...

Well, its very possible then she wouldn't want to tell her friends mother at that time. A kid wouldn't realize how serious it could be not to tell.

bbm

I think he was looking for something, as well. Hailey was said to have been wearing flip flops when she *disappeared*.

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/efforts-continue-find-hailey-dunn

“She didn’t take any shoes or boots,” Dunn said. Originally, she thought Hailey was wearing tennis shoes but discovered them in her daughter’s room. “It was cold and she was wearing flip flops. It’s what scares me the most.”

Why would this "scare" BD "the most"?

I wonder if one (or both) of the flip flops HD was said to be wearing had been misplaced when SA may have been disposing of evidence & SA went back to look for it/them?

At any rate - IMO, I believe SA was @ the house making sure any & all evidence had been collected & disposed of.

One thing that I thought of early on was this: if you had to go back and remove clothing items such as shoes for someone who wasn't actually wearing any - and you didn't want to be seen carrying bulky shoes, what would you grab? Flip flops. They'd nearly fit in your pocket.

MOO

Thank you! So it was in the front of the house. And, someone sure fixed it pronto like since HD went missing. That's probably why DD climbed through rather than reaching in and around to unlock the door handle - or was it close enough to do that? From the pictures I've seen there wasn't a window close enough to "reach in" to the door.

I would think the break had happened very recently. You don't leave a broken window go, especially in the winter - much less the "critters" that can crawl through.

Would love to hear the back story on this broken window. There has to be one. Why would BD feel the need to include the fact that the window DD crawled through was broken and by Hailey, no less.
The front windows in the house are what I call a double window ! And they are in my opinion Not close enough to reach through and get even close to the door. they are about I would guess 2-3 ft from the ground(lower pane). The reason I even made note of it was , it was the older glass that has sort of frosted over time and yellowed and very dirty ! I don't remember seeing any part that was actually broken out , it was just broken and a large area. Cold it what came to my mind ! Anyway: just thought that seeing it broken on the 29th was worth mentioning. IMO

2n0qx5h.jpg

when I was looking at SA's masks and those creepy videos, what popped into my mind was the mask and coveralls from "Zodiac"....

this works too, though :eek:

Here's a fresh perspective on BD's press conference video:

I was transcribing it when my husband came in from work. I briefly explained what it was. While cleaning the kitchen with him a short while ago, I mentioned the video again and my thoughts on it. He stopped and said (something to the effect of this), "Wait a minute... that was the MOTHER? From the way she talked I thought it was her friend from WS or something. Are you sure? Whoever it was didn't seem to have any emotional connection to this missing child at all."

Just the messenger here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members