TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would LE have taken out the broken glass as possible evidence, then allowed it to be replaced with a new pane? Maybe they would test it for any fluids or blood, and also to match any shards that might be found on a deceased person. A basketball break could possibly look the same as a person's head hitting a window might.

Every since she brought up those darn coveralls.....I can't get this image out of my head.

2n0qx5h.jpg

Disclaimer: Not SA, but it is a pic of Michael Myers from the movie Halloween whom SA admires.

People have probably mentioned this,but I only read to this post,but isn't that the mask he had just ordered?

There are two windows to the left of the front door, there are those two white post in front of it, but it is the first window closest to the front door. ! Wish I knew how to place a pointer here for you ! Hopefully that DPS trooper made not of it also. If that pic was taken on the 29th.

How about this picture from Google street view (it does look to me like there's a window in the door?):

attachment.php

Attachments

• HaileyHouse.png
    HaileyHouse.png
    401.2 KB · Views: 206
I heard her say it before on NG.

I was like what? at first but I now wonder if it was her way of saying to Hailey Shawn is on his way out so no more "our home" cuz it is their home but it needs to be said so HD would get what she was saying? Hence "MY"

Like when Hailey's Hero's lived as a happy trio.
Maybe meaning, wishing you were still here in my living room, that being where whatever happened , happened ? IF anything happened it there. IMO

Would LE have taken out the broken glass as possible evidence, then allowed it to be replaced with a new pane? Maybe they would test it for any fluids or blood, and also to match any shards that might be found on a deceased person. A basketball break could possibly look the same as a person's head hitting a window might.
Thank you for saying that ! I have thought it and would not say it !!

1234.jpg

Ok - here ya go. I just went and snatched this pic.

The door was locked. He knocked for several minutes before reaching in through - the glass had been broken out - Hailey broke it with a basketball. He reached in through there and unlocked the door.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6082165&postcount=74"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 #52[/ame]
snipped from Belimom's excellent transcription

Some one please tell me how any one could reach the lock to the door from one of those windows?

People have probably mentioned this,but I only read to this post,but isn't that the mask he had just ordered?

I can't remember the name of the mask he ordered but when she made a point of mentioning that some coveralls he used were no longer in his possessions. I immediately got a mental picture of him being in those coveralls doing something bad.

And by that I mean that's just what it made me think of....I am not in anyway insinuating that I am psychic. LOL

Any pics of the back door of the house?

Here's a fresh perspective on BD's press conference video:

I was transcribing it when my husband came in from work. I briefly explained what it was. While cleaning the kitchen with him a short while ago, I mentioned the video again and my thoughts on it. He stopped and said (something to the effect of this), "Wait a minute... that was the MOTHER? From the way she talked I thought it was her friend from WS or something. Are you sure? Whoever it was didn't seem to have any emotional connection to this missing child at all."

Just the messenger here...

That's it! Thats exactly what I've been feeling...its this odd sense of detachment.

I was just going to post how I feel an odd sense of something coming from this case. I don't think I've seen anything quite like it in all the years I've been following these cases. Something is different and I can't quite put my finger on what it is.

Some one please tell me how any one could reach the lock to the door from one of those windows?

FWIW: I've done it with a broom handle, and once with a long stick. Depends on the type of lock.

I can't remember the name of the mask he ordered but when she made a point of mentioning that some coveralls he used were no longer in his possessions. I immediately got a mental picture of him being in those coveralls doing something bad.

And by that I mean that's just what it made me think of....I am not in anyway insinuating that I am psychic. LOL

So he is saying he doesn't have the overalls,because he turned them in?I hope someone found those overalls at work,because at work they said he just went to get a soda,his boss said he walked by him,didn't say a word and walked out.

The door was locked. He knocked for several minutes before reaching in through - the glass had been broken out - Hailey broke it with a basketball. He reached in through there and unlocked the door.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 #52
snipped from Belimom's excellent transcription

he cant unless it was the window in the door.....one pic looks like there is one notsomuch....

he ordered a mask from the collector

.its this odd sense of detachment.

NONE OF THIS IS FACT - EXCEPT THE PERSONAL PART. It is ALL my opinion and thoughts ONLY!

In the first part of the presser, there was a lot of emotion. I sat here bawling with her - the pain and anguish in her voice was too much as she talked to Hailey. It tore me up inside. Afterward, it seemed as though she mustered up all the courage and strength she had to "get down to business."

I don't think she is detatched (Moo). I feel like she is numb, scared for Hailey, hurt and angry.
ETA: I'm from Alabama, grew up there and Louisiana most of my 31 yrs. My husband is from Ohio. He says I talk funny. Not the accent, but the way I say things. When I hear her talk, I hear the same things we say on a daily basis back home. Like her talking about wishing Hailey were in her living room. To me (MOO) she is showing possession. Because she wants her in HER living room not another family members or what-not.

I also believe (IMHO) that she is clueless (love is blind) about SA - I think she has doubts but refuses to allow them into her mind. Sometimes the fear of being alone is greater than the fear of losing someone (SA in her case). She may feel like right now, he is the only person she can "cling" to and it's causing her not to see that he may very well be involved. He knows this, and will play on her feelings. It's like a puppy on a leash.

It looks like there is a clear glass storm door on the front. Surely that's not what was broken and he reached through to unlock.

She didn't have to. All she had to do is say the following:

"There are some people who are going around demanding or begging for money. I am disgusted that these individuals who never held down jobs are exploiting Hailey to get a handout. I’ve always worked and supported my kids by myself and I will return to work as soon as I am able. I do not want a handout. And if anyone asks for money on my behalf please know the request isn’t coming from me and I’m not getting money."

WHO ELSE COULD SHE MEAN?

I think she means that "some people" [plural] are going around begging for money, ostensibly in her name. It sounds to me like she has heard that people are soliciting donations to help her out financially, and that they are NOT doing so with her permission, and they are NOT giving any solicited funds to her. Hence why she says that she has always worked & supported her kids by herself and does not want a handout: "And if anyone asks for money on my behalf please know the request isn't coming from me and I"m not getting money."

How about this picture from Google street view (it does look to me like there's a window in the door?):

attachment.php
ok , as you see there are 3 double paned windows, it was the one closest to the front door or the middle one !! The break could have been in both as it was a very large break.
Round in the middle. sort of crushed lookin, with long spider leg cracks coming out I would say mostly on the right side of the impact upper and lower. It was just very noticable. Wish we knew who and when it was fixed, but since that date last of the week I went through there again and they look clean new and shiny !

Imo, it is not a fact that Hailey slept on that couch.
BD brought the couch into the story b/c;
the night before she said HD slept on the couch on NG,
HD's paternal grandma told NG that HD told her that that
she was afraid of SA, b/c he would stand outside her
bedroom door at night.

BD's response that night was to say, No one told me."
The next night, she came back on NG, and said that HD
didn't sleep in her room, but on the couch in the living room,
b/c she liked to go to sleep with the tv on, and she didn't have one
in her room, until she got one for Christmas, sooo, she had just started kinda sleeping in her room for the past week or so.

Please remember that she spent the 25th at her dad's house, and someone said, Beyerly sp, iirc, that HD had spent the last weeks, to month at her dad's house b/c she didn't like to be around SA.
If Beyerly sp is correct, the only night HD could have spent in her bedroom was the night of the 26th. the last night she was seen.

The next morning, the 27th, when BD peaked in her room, the tv was off, therefore there was not enough light in the room for BD to clearly see that HD was in fact in her bed. However, her bed appeared as though someone was in it, so BD assumed it was her daughter even though she didn't actually see her face, or any other body part for that matter.

The obvious question would be, who turned off the tv?
And, when did they do that?
I do not believe that HD did, nor do I believe that she set the sleeper on.
Furthermore, because BD's statements seem confusing at best, I would need to see evidence to back up any statements she makes, ie, the receipt for the tv that she said HD just got for Christmas.
moo and all that.....

images

Hailey, where are you child?
You have our attention, and we care about you.
Your daddy is looking high and low for you, baby girl.
You are loved. If you can, please call your grandma.
She is so worried about you.
If you can't, please know that we will find you.
Hold on honey.

I didnt want this to get lost and thought in her press conference tonight BD said the TV was on. I dont have the link its somewhere in all the pages I have been trying to catch up with all day/night.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member