TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Ok - here ya go. I just went and snatched this pic.

Which window did you see broken?

Mods - if this isn't ok - please let me know. Since we're discussing the broken window I thought it would be ok.

If SA's timeline still doesn't fit it's kind of odd that BD even wants to suspect anyone else at this time. I'm confused about the timeline, because I thought that there was a couple of hours unaccounted for, but not sure what there is now (according to her).

IMO....if BD took any drugs...RX or illegal...She could have been sleeping hard enough that SA could have done away with Hailey during the night.

I still wish we knew WHERE DD was sleeping that night. If he was in the house....It would have been very hard for SA to harm her that night! KWIM

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME...missing for over a month is so sad!!

DD spent Sunday night with a friend

Please remember that she spent the 25th at her dad's house, and someone said, Beyerly sp, iirc, that HD had spent the last weeks, to month at her dad's house b/c she didn't like to be around SA.
If Beyerly sp is correct, the only night HD could have spent in her bedroom was the night of the 26th. the last night she was seen.
respectfully snipped

I think Hailey also enjoyed being at her dad's house because of the new baby. I could see BD being resentful of that, especially if Hailey was growing close to NS, too. Today she mentioned that she cooked a small Christmas dinner for the four of them on Sunday. Apparently Hailey was not with them at all on Christmas Day, and their family dinner was put on the back burner (pun intended) until the day after Christmas even though CD lives just across the street. Couldn't Hailey have run home for an hour or so to have dinner with her mom and brother? Unless the spent the day off somewhere with CD's family. I don't know, but her message was loud and clear today, "look at CD!" That said, I don't think she suspects CD or NS any more than she suspects the "mystery guy" who allegedly threatened her. She knows the MG didn't take Hailey, and that's why she had no qualms about making a public announcement. JMO.

SA is a named suspect in the disappearance of HD. Yet BD still remains "friendly" with him. A winter storm is looming over TX.....I wonder if over their next "friendly" conversation if they'll asking each other if they're keeping warm?

Poor HD.......I bet she's not warm where ever she is. So sad....shame on them both.

Have you given your info to LE? They may find it very interesting.
No I did not report it, I really never thought anything of it after DH disputed my word ! Until today when BD confirmed that it had been broken !! Now I can go and get my down payment back on needing new glasses ! LOL But it really is not a laughing matter !

Billie said Hailey had broke the windows on the back of the house with balls. IIRC. I'll look for the interview. It's the one where she said Hailey didn't really like cheerleading.

What part about speculating about minor children don't we understand? Anyone have questions? PM me.

So sorry I MENTIONED DD and was wondering about his whereabouts on the night of Dec. 27th. Please do not give me a Time Out. I will be heartbroken!

DEAR GOD..PLEASE BRING HAILEY AND KYRON HOME!!

Billie said she questioned MB on Tuesday the 28th, she would not have forgotton the very night before...

No and all the witness sightings were "rumors" floating arround at first LE wont confirm etc. So Billie pulls the Hairdresser to confirm. The same thing happened with the text.The 8:36 sighting billie mentioned.(unconfirmed) was being said way back in the first few days. Nothing Billie has released has been new information and has been validated by witnesses.

The bloodhounds confuse me the most. Why would LE randomly take dog arround to hotels? 6 different hotels? wft is that? Why would the dog hit on one of the SIX random hotels they TOOK the dogs to?? I know it was SPECULATED the free wifi might bring the kids an HD there but we dont know that as a fact ,and they tracked or false hit to a ground floor door way. These things seems more important to me than Shawn because if Shawn has done something ,he already did it. But if somebody did snatch Hailey there is a possiblity she is out there waiting to be saved.

The events billie has been accussed of mentioning for deflective purposes are true events. This woman who said she saw Hailey and knows Hailey and what she looks like is not to be believed. Then they dont even offer up why it was discredited?

This case is driving me nuts to ,but not for the same reason most people are being driven nuts

There are issues I cannot even put into a post yet . No time.

1234.jpg

Mods - if this isn't ok - please let me know. Since we're discussing the broken window I thought it would be ok.
There are two windows to the left of the front door, there are those two white post in front of it, but it is the first window closest to the front door. ! Wish I knew how to place a pointer here for you ! Hopefully that DPS trooper made not of it also. If that pic was taken on the 29th.

1234.jpg

The pic is really to far away for me to tell.

There are two windows to the left of the front door, there are those two white post in front of it, but it is the first window closest to the front door. ! Wish I knew how to place a pointer here for you ! Hopefully that DPS trooper made not of it also. If that pic was taken on the 29th.

wouldn't you need to be Stretch Armstrong to reach in one of those windows and unlock the front door? or am I totally confused? (as usual)

1234.jpg

I know we are not to discuss the couches up here...

But thanks for that picture. Who does the black pickup truck belong to???

Does it belong to SA??

When was this picture taken? The house looks almost spooky with the overcast sky!

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HAILEY & KYRON HOME

So sorry I MENTIONED DD and was wondering about his whereabouts on the night of Dec. 27th. Please do not give me a Time Out. I will be heartbroken!

DEAR GOD..PLEASE BRING HAILEY AND KYRON HOME!!

You are fine. You can question the timeline.

What we can't do is speculate on Hailey's little friends breaking curfew, sneaking out those types of things. It wasn't your post. xoxo

Dearest HD,

I am convinced you've gone to play with the other angels who were taken to soon. Flap your wings so that the searchers might hear you or shine your halo so that they might see you. Let them bring you home so that your soul can rest. As long as you do not have peace let those that have brought you harm not have peace either. People are looking just show them the way.

Sal

I saw that my post about MB has disappeared. Just want to clarify to the mods that I was not speculating or pointing the finger at all at MB just stating that kids these days do lie.

Its too far away to tell if the window is broken - I was just using it as reference as to what window Hatcher saw broken.

ok see the cab of that ole truck the window is right in front of it, looking from this side angle. Just a thought ! Wonder if the glass is what they found in the landfill? Because the new panes were in on the night of NG ! Clean and shiny ! IMO

BD has been speaking this way from the beginning, which has driven me crazy.:banghead: Somehow I cannot see myself saying 'wishing you were in MY living room'. It would be much more maternally natural to refer to it as 'their' living room or 'their' home. I would be screaming for my child to be home, where they belong and I certainly know I would never had said that all I knew is that my missing child is not in this house. The detachment frightens me, but I'm not sure its freudian.

To me, Home=Family=Heart.

I heard her say it before on NG.

I was like what? at first but I now wonder if it was her way of saying to Hailey Shawn is on his way out so no more "our home" cuz it is their home but it needs to be said so HD would get what she was saying? Hence "MY"

Like when Hailey's Hero's lived as a happy trio.

You are fine. You can question the timeline.

What we can't do is speculate on Hailey's little friends breaking curfew, sneaking out those types of things. It wasn't your post. xoxo

So it was mine? I am sorry. It is so hard not to answer posts sometimes.:doorhide:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal