TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The broken window that DD climbed through. I found that part interesting. It had to have been the back door. We can see the front door in pictures and there are no windows to the side of that door. Now, there is a window IN the door - but I would imagine if that glass was broke it would have been replaced fairly quickly. So, I'm going with the back door that was locked and the broken window was next to it? Why allow a broken window to stay? It's winter. A broken window will make a house cold - quickly.

And the questions that surround this. When did this window get broken by Hailey with a basketball? Why wasn't it fixed - or did it just happen very recently?

Until today I had thought that DD climbed through an unlocked window - NOT a broken one.

I too thought that DD crawled through a window, not reached his hand through a broken door window to unlock the lock.

Well, watching the news and waiting on the ice and snow -- talking about the sex trade that is coming with the superbowl, and the young girls sold for sex. If Hailey was kidnapped, she may very well be here this week. But - they are saying that sex trafficing and mega events aren't linked. I disagree. It would make for bad publicity. I'll bet it is high. I'll keep an eye out...not that I'll be anywhere near the superbowl itself, but I work in downtown Dallas.

DFW AREA LOCALS.....LET'S KEEP AN EYE OUT. You never know and Hailey is worth it.

So, IMO, to sum it up:

BD doesn't trust the work of the renowned Texas Rangers or FBI
She basically thinks SA is innocent
She trusts townsfolks memories more than the Texas Rangers abilities
She's discounted the Grandma and MB saying that H. was scared of SA
She resents her ex over money
She's assuming that Hailie was actually in bed that morning
She thinks she knows who all the law is checking out
She really didn't explain the timeline of SA leaving work and getting to his Mom's and the cell phone pings
She told his route as if it were fact, but is that where the pings are?

Bolded by me~~~

Actually, she says on HER timeline that she SAW Hailey in her bed on Monday morning.

This is contrary to what she told Nancy Grace, and contrary to every report that I have seen thus far.

so when his boss made the statement to the media that SA was a good worker and had not been fired, why didn't he just come out and say SA was only at work a few minutes that day to clean out his locker?

I think that there are lots of details left out on purpose. LE may want to see how the facts are added to and embellished upon by those that they are watching. If a suspect/POI knew everything LE knew, then they would make sure what they said fit. Just like the added details now of going to Dunn and then to CCity to pick up I-20: trying to match the facts of the pings.

I'm sure LE has talked to the boss extensively - and knows exactly what SA did while he was there. They now want to see what SA adds to that - and if it matches up.

MOO

and you think the co-workers would have known within minutes also. We all know how word of someone quitting/getting fired spreads like wildfire thru a workplace.

I have worked jobs where you quit one day and the next day it is like the day before didnt happen. Or people dont show up for a week and no one cares as long as the shift is covered.

People dont like change. I personaly think the employer was asked not to say anything else to the media. His company might even have a no media policy.

I have worked jobs where you quit one day and the next day it is like the day before didnt happen. Or people dont show up for a week and no one cares as long as the shift is covered.

People dont like change. I personaly think the employer was asked not to say anything else to the media. His company might even have a no media policy.

If that is the case, why say SA was a good employee and that he wasn't fired? He could have said he could not comment.

If that is the case, why say SA was a good employee and that he wasn't fired? He could have said he could not comment.

Isn't this information in the affadavits? I think whatever is in there is exactly what the employer said...and maybe more.

MOO

Note that BD did not say why SA quit his job. Don't know about Texas, but here in Cali people are having trouble even finding one! He knew she would be mad, so he did not tell her until Wednesday ... And she is still "friendly" with him why?

Note that BD did not say why SA quit his job. Don't know about Texas, but here in Cali people are having trouble even finding one! He knew she would be mad, so he did not tell her until Wednesday ... And she is still "friendly" with him why?

because the last 6 months have been "awesome"

Generally i think the only things an employer can say about an employee is the dates they worked for them and whether they would rehire them. You can go as far as saying they were a good employee, but not much else.

I think that only applies when giving job references. If an employer is being question during an police investigation, they are required to be truthful and forthcoming with information just like everyone else. IMO

Somehow, every time she throws out a change in timing or events..she never finishes an explanation. Just kinda skips over it to another topic...and leaves us NOT with any clarity or answers..only MORE questions..

That's just it. The more she talks the more I think I am going crazy and have to go back and check what was said previous because of so many contradictions.

bbm

Actually, it's even better (according to this new timeline): the visit to his grandma's would have been around 6:30am if he left work at 6:10, drove down to Dunn, then to CCity, and was in Big Spring by 8:00am...

Don't think so.

I haven't said much about the time estimates on things like google maps, but they are generally wrong.

Let's pretend, shall we, that SA really didn't stop at his grandma's house between Snyder and Colorado City. Excuse me...:floorlaugh:. Anyway, it's like 24.9 miles. He left Snyder at 6:10am, started pinging in Colorado City at 6:35, that's 25 minutes. Round the mileage up to 25 miles for ease of math :) and that's only driving 60mph.

What I question is that it took him 21 minutes to drive the what, 2 or 3 miles, heck, I'll be generous, let's say it was 5 miles, through Colorado City to hook up on that special hway or interstate adding around 10 miles to the trip. Rounding the minutes down to 20 for ease of math :), that's 15mph. Maybe the entire town is a school zone that operates even on extended school holidays...

Just wanted to post the verizon cell tower map from cellreception.com

2vkgc8z.png

http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php?city=snyder&state_abr=tx&filter_verizon=1

According to this it doesn't appear as though there are many verizon towers around there. I'm not really sure about towers as far as range so I don't know which tower would be used in Dunn but it appears to me that the one in Hermleigh would take over at some point during the drive from Snyder to CC and maybe when someone was in Dunn? :waitasec:

Well, watching the news and waiting on the ice and snow -- talking about the sex trade that is coming with the superbowl, and the young girls sold for sex. If Hailey was kidnapped, she may very well be here this week. But - they are saying that sex trafficing and mega events aren't linked. I disagree. It would make for bad publicity. I'll bet it is high. I'll keep an eye out...not that I'll be anywhere near the superbowl itself, but I work in downtown Dallas.

DFW AREA LOCALS.....LET'S KEEP AN EYE OUT. You never know and Hailey is worth it.

Sex trafficking and big events that draw big crowds are linked. We hosted the winter olympics last year. It was the mecca.

I dunno.

I know when the sniper shooting where going on the media camped out where I worked. Next to where the PA victim was shot in VA as he pumped gas. I met Geraldo. Anyway we were not supposed to speak to the media either they make it very hard. Some employee's did respond to questions and my silhouette made it into time photo's of the year for the spread they did on the snipper case. Maybe he felt preasured to say that.

I just thought it was in the affidavit . I had not seen where he was directly spoken to by the media. I thought the media reported his statement from the affidavit. I could be wrong I am just me.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/31/mother-missing-colorado-city-teen-provides-copy-ti/
UPDATED 9:05 p.m.: Missing teen Hailey Dunn's mother rips investigation, media reports
When naming Adkins as a suspect, Kampfer said, law enforcement was aware of the potential risks. Sometimes, he added, watching how someone responds psychologically to being named a suspect can be very telling, and potentially could lead investigators to new evidence.

This article says she was talking about Clint when she got all snippy about donations and keeping jobs, etc.

From the transcript of the press conference:

He told me that he went into work Monday, turning in his coveralls and to clean out his locker.

BBM

Hmm...I wonder if the coveralls are missing and LE has been asking where they are and this is why they were mentioned....hmmm.

Could the coveralls have been found in the landfill?

I'm even more disgusted than previously!
Hope that's not against the rules.
Just head em out, and point the other way...yehawww!!!!!

Boss says..."He was a good worker." NO clue why he left, much less to say 'fired'.
Ever been within employment that you were unsure?

maybe you have been unsure of your status????????

okay, I have my rain poncho on for all the rotten tomatoes that are about to be thrown in my direction....

This is a theory only....I don't put stock in it....it's a THEORY....

what if BD deep down has a gut feeling about SA, but she's trying to be nice to him and pretend she still *erm* "loves" him, and in her own way is trying to get him to confide in her about HD? She's trying to help but is only making matters worse?

*runs for cover* :truce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member