TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #55

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
on the table - ICK. Who puts beer on the table? Now we're talking about beer on the table....beer pong perhaps.

I don't like beer either. I'll have one at the pub with hubby, but rarely.

Night night -- It's only 3:15 am here. Good Lord, I need some of them thare pills BD has.

MOO

Mel

I'm lost ~ who brought over coffee?

Nobody has confirmed that anyone actually brought over coffee. That was speculation, although sometimes mere speculation gets repeated so often that people believe it.

God forbid the NEXT thing we see online is that it MUST HAVE BEEN a party, as they were playing Beer Pong. *LOL*

I agree with you SoulMagnent! That's why I said that LE might only have given Clint edited tape; only the pieces with people actually in the frames (or only tape of the days surrounding Hailey's disappearance). They know Hailey is not in it, but see the value of Clint and Billie looking at the frames that have actual movement of people and/or cars (they could have refused to give him any of it). Those frames could be a very small percentage of the 720 hours of tape. No sense in asking the parent of a missing child to watch empty hallways and parking lots for 720 hours when it's already been done, likely by the LE/FBI (who probably had a team of resources doing it simultaneously and piecing together frames with people and/or movement of cars).

This is just my speculation as to why Clint feels he hasn't gotten everything. He needs to see everything in full with his very own eyes to know there's nothing there. If he asks LE/FBI to give him 3 or 4 full days unedited, I hope they do (and maybe he has, but he wants more days). If they're willing to watch/fast forward a lot of total stillness for hours on end, I say LE should let them do it, unless LE found some sensitive evidence and are lying about the tapes turning up no evidence. I think they would have just not confirmed their contents rather than make a definitive statement like that though, imo.

Sorry if my original post was unclear...

There's a couple of things about the hotel surveillance I'm wondering about. Most hotel surveillance encompasses multiple cameras situated around the hotel. So if that's the case, it's not just "one" video we're talking about. Since the hotel in question is fairly new, they may be equipped with motion surveillance, in that it doesn't record unless there is motion. Perhaps there is not hours of surveillance...or there is hundreds. Hard to say.

I would think that LE would only have focused on cameras situated on the outside perimeter and any entrance doors. If it was a slow time and they use motion surveillance, maybe there wasn't a lot to look at. :waitasec:

MOO

Naomi thankfully, cleared up that question IMO...that she didn't see Hailey after she left their place from spending the night. BD also acknowledges in her timeline Hailey came home around noon. I didn't get the impression Naomi mixed anything up.

If Hailey slept there Saturday night and remained there part of Sunday, how does that translate into "she stopped by for a minute on Sunday"? And why did NS say that Hailey slept there on SUNDAY night (losing the earring then) when everyone else says she was home that night?

I am still stuck back on the broken window. i just can't remember in my lifetime that many instances of windows being broken. Once by a baseball and once in a hurricane. It doesn't compute. moo

When you put it that way I have to say BRAVO! You're right, if CD can see it from across the field, then Ms. Dunn would certainly notice it from inside her own home. She said "maybe SA had 1 beer". Does that equate to 1/2 a beer, a sip. Nope - not buying it!

:twocents:

Mel

Your post just hit me upside the head. I have not hid the fact that I support both parents, believe both parents and have said I try not to dissect what theysay. My heart goes out to both of them, You post reminded me of earlier discussions of exactly where CD's house was-It was not just across the block as first mentioned. I am in no way putting CD down, he is a hurting father. When the New Year Eve party was first mentioned he stated there was not a party. After BD's last press conference he sees it differently and I can understand. Last night he did not say someone told him, he did not say he was over there, he said he looked over to the house and saw --After looking at the map, my personal opinion is that he may not be able to see what someone is taking into the house. My neighbor's house is closer but I can not see what they take into their house. I hope we can give both of them the benefit of the doubt and drop the beer problem,

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5966355&postcount=485"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2[/ame]

Could CD have been there earlier in the day on Friday and saw someone bringing the beer in?

There's nothing that's been said that indicates LE did not view the tapes themselves.

And, again, just because a search warrant is obtained doesn't mean LE can just do anything they please with what is obtained. And there are some things they might have a RIGHT to do with evidence obtained but have an ETHICAL OBLIGATION not to do with evidence obtained.

For instance, they might obtain a search warrant for my house and have the right to confiscate my underwear. But that doesn't give them the right to run said underwear up the flag pole in front of the post office in town square, and I'm "guessin'" they have an ethical obligation NOT to do so!

LE claims to have looked at the tapes... but as Clint said, either he or Billie might see someone on the tapes that they recognize... LE can't look at the tapes and decide who Clint and Billie would recognize; there's just no way they can.

The reason I believe CD about the 2 cases of beer?

If he had wanted to slam BD (and he very well could have as she did him) he could have come up with something better than two cases of beer. He didn't state it was a party last night---nor in the interview before. I don't believe he was suddenly trying to implicate there was a party. He added more details for people like us that are more into the smallest details of this case....in the beginning I really doubt he felt it was important and I really don't think he does now.

meant to add-it's important to some of us here b/c it's hard to fathom.....reminds us again of a few other cases

I agree about the hotel tapes. Hailey might not be on the tape but CD or BD might recognized someone and think it is strange that they would be staying at the hotel.

I think just to ease CD's mind, they should let him view all of them. He would not be able to share the tapes with the world so I see no problem. I do not think there is anything on the tapes but what would it hurt. It would make CD feel like he is doing something that matters.

Could CD have been there earlier in the day on Friday and saw someone bringing the beer in?

Or, as someone posted last night, could LE have surveillance of SA and/or BD stocking up on party favors at the liquor store (or unloading them outside the house)? Clint might know about or have been shown that video since his original statement. By 12/31, LE was working a missing person case, right?

I also think it's possible that Clint saw the beer being brought in during the day if he was checking in with Billie. My impression is that he is trying to wrap his head around inconsistencies after some of her recent comments and looking back and questioning some of the explanations she's given him in the past. Maybe he simply doesn't believe that it wasn't a small party anymore and he's no longer able to give her much benefit of the doubt.

JMO...

I agree about the hotel tapes. Hailey might not be on the tape but CD or BD might recognized someone and think it is strange that they would be staying at the hotel.

I think just to ease CD's mind, they should let him view all of them. He would not be able to share the tapes with the world so I see no problem. I do not think there is anything on the tapes but what would it hurt. It would make CD feel like he is doing something that matters.

I would think after reviewing 30 days worth of video tape at the hotel, LE could actually confirm whether or not local kids hung around to piggy back of the wireless Internet the hotel provides and if so, a list of names has been compiled, etc.

If Hailey slept there Saturday night and remained there part of Sunday, how does that translate into "she stopped by for a minute on Sunday"? And why did NS say that Hailey slept there on SUNDAY night (losing the earring then) when everyone else says she was home that night?

BBM

I brought this up a few times last night. Hailey spent the night Saturday night and left around noon on Sunday, where she spent the rest of the day at her mom's house. If NS remembers seeing Hailey "for a minute", which day was that on? Not Sunday, she was there most of the morning, so could it be the "minute" was on Monday?

Couple that with all the other unconfirmed sightings of Hailey on Monday, and I think we may need to consider other options of when Hailey disappeared. I know those other sightings can't be confirmed, but that doesn't mean they didn't happen.

I think SA is very involved in Hailey's disappearance, but these other factors make me question a lot of different potential possibilities.

ETA: I'm not casting suspicion on NS at all, nor on CD.

Your post just hit me upside the head. I have not hid the fact that I support both parents, believe both parents and have said I try not to dissect what theysay. My heart goes out to both of them, You post reminded me of earlier discussions of exactly where CD's house was-It was not just across the block as first mentioned. I am in no way putting CD down, he is a hurting father. When the New Year Eve party was first mentioned he stated there was not a party. After BD's last press conference he sees it differently and I can understand. Last night he did not say someone told him, he did not say he was over there, he said he looked over to the house and saw --After looking at the map, my personal opinion is that he may not be able to see what someone is taking into the house. My neighbor's house is closer but I can not see what they take into their house. I hope we can give both of them the benefit of the doubt and drop the beer problem,

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2

Interesting observation! Hmmmm. I'm going to ponder that one for awhile.

Interesting huh?

I am sitting on that thought until the transcription comes out.

I maybe alone but I am used to it I am going to ask anyway.

Based on all the infomation verifed and not ,that is spread over the 50+ threads do you think LE is withholding the information about where Hailey was truely last seem and by whom as part of their investigation. They would need the help of every witness without giving them to much information.

This does not have to reflect your feelings on Shawn or Billie or Clint.

Me too - bloody hell, I hope I didn't mis-type. DAM WELL I DID!I went back to the link.

Interview starts at 57 minute mark (you can ff at the link):

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringt...set-the-story-straight-and-patty-kreiger-case

PER CLINT, THE LAST TIME HE SAW HER WAS NOON ON SUNDAY THE 26TH. SHE WENT MISSING ON THE 27TH FROM 1804 CHESTNUT.

My apologies everyone -- so so sorry.

Mel

Been following, not posting. Interesting case, just haven't had anything to really add.

Yet, I just had a thought that may be useless, or may be of interest to some sleuthers.

A few years ago, I was given a few prescriptions of ativan by a doctor,
I had a very interesting side effect, that upon asking the doctor, some friends who have taken it, and checked on the internet, ended up not being that uncommon.

It gave me amnesia.
I would take it on a Monday, and wake up on Tuesday with no recollection of Monday...not even if it was important. The medication itself only lasted like 4 hours, but I would lose a whole day. I didn't appear impaired (much), or feel loopier then a xanax or something...but it would make me forget whole chunks of time.
Example:
I actually was hit by a car while stopped at a red light. Nothing major, but there was a small ding on the bumper of my car. The car that hit me had more damage then mine. The fellow who hit me called his insurance company, and I called mine, and went home.
The next day, the insurance company called my husband about the accident (the car was in his name) and he asked me about it. I looked at him and was like, "Accident? Who was in an accident?" Mind you, this was the day before and took easily an hour out of my day..no matter how minor it was.
As hard as i could, I couldn't recall anything about the accident. The color of the car that hit me, what corner we were at, or even the gender of the person who hit me. It was a complete blank.
It wasn't an age thing :innocent: i was in my late twenties at the time.
Needless to say, my husband was VERY concerned and I stopped taking that medication immediately after consulting with my physician who told me it was a fairly common side effect.

Sorry for such a long winded story, but what if this was at least partially responsible for some of the inconsistencies?

I have no dog in this fight personally. I feel for both Clint and Billie.

They did? I never heard that before? Do you have a linky? I thought they were looking for Hailey or something else. I don't recall beer bottles/cans. Then again, these threads fly so quickly.

Thanks!

Mel

I think that was meant to be a joke. The garbage man really WAS sick though, for about a week. TexasGiGi is a relative.

BBM

I brought this up a few times last night. Hailey spent the night Saturday night and left around noon on Sunday, where she spent the rest of the day at her mom's house. If NS remembers seeing Hailey "for a minute", which day was that on? Not Sunday, she was there most of the morning, so could it be the "minute" was on Monday?

Couple that with all the other unconfirmed sightings of Hailey on Monday, and I think we may need to consider other options of when Hailey disappeared. I know those other sightings can't be confirmed, but that doesn't mean they didn't happen.

ETA: I'm not casting suspicion on NS at all, nor on CD.

I think SA is very involved in Hailey's disappearance, but these other factors make me question a lot of different potential possibilities.

The time line is still open for scrutiny to me too. I trust that LE talked and vetted everyone who claimed to see Hailey on Monday and ruled out those that didn't fit with what they already knew. But, I've never seen such a mess of a time line in any case. I think the holiday throws Sunday and Monday together for the people closest to Hailey; it's frustrating. To be fair, I think Billie has had the least amount of trouble distinguishing Sunday and Monday because she was off work Sunday and at work Monday. For me only, the 12.27 afternoon sightings are still out since it was confirmed FBI/LE fully interviewed these witnesses. The morning of 12/27, I don't know...

Interested in hearing everyone's thoughts after they review the transcripts from last night's interview with Clint.

The transcript is downstairs for those waiting for it :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6092522&postcount=435"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member