TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velouria
And not ONE of these adults spoke to Billie about the fact that Hailey disliked SA and was uncomfortable around him? Or did they tell Billie and she just brushed it off?

Wish we knew!

Now there's a good question for Billie, imo.

Well I know the answer to that one. "I wish they would have told ME" the same answer she gave about grandmas statement that Hailey didn't like SA. C'mon Billie. Give it up.

Either she did know and did nothing.
Or HD stopped telling her because nothing was done, SA was told, and it made her life worse.

Wondering if Hailey really called SA her stepfather....

Yeah, that struck me as odd too. But, we've heard it in reference to the adults involved about their current live-in's children from both sides of the family. Maybe Hailey was told to say that or that's just the family talks... It offends me on Hailey's behalf that he was ever referred to that way by anyone. I think it was even in an affidavit?

I am really confused as to how there could be any realistic "blow up" about where Hailey was going to live. Hailey could hve been presenting the fact she wanted too, but it was absolutely impossible because her Dad was bunking in his gf's apartment.
Do you's believe 13 is old enough to understand her living there was out of the question?

MOO

(not a local but...)
A group of searchers, including Hailey Dunn's father, went out in the freezing weather on Thursday to look for her.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=338476

from what I've read on various social sites, BD did not attend the launch, but I have no MSM confirming that.

Maybe she was too busy watching one of the tv shows that Clint says she is so busy watching?

Seriously i hope she went because if she didnt she should be ashamed of herself.

Maybe she was too busy watching one of the tv shows that Clint says she is so busy watching?

Seriously i hope she went because if she didnt she should be ashamed of herself.

I totally agree!!

And based on the information they have released all the facts we have is that at some point on Monday, HD left the house. And she has never returned. Do we know anymore?tia

And not even that. COuld have been the night before after 9pm when DD left the house. :banghead:

Keep
It
Simple...........
right there is a motive! IMO SA was messing around and scaring Hailey very badly. IMO everyone laughed her off...........now she is GONE!
Who?
Why?
now WHERE is Hailey?????

I shudder to think of all the time that SA was likely alone with those kids because of BD's long work hours and odd shifts, including weekends. Looks like DD might have had an active social life outside of the home but HD was always looking for ways to stay away.

And BD's own brother, in the affadavits, stated that SA watched those horror movies every day. And he didn't just watch Halloween. He had some hard core stuff too. That right there is scary IMO.

MOO

Yeah, that struck me as odd too. But, we've heard it in reference to the adults involved about their current live-in's children from both sides of the family. Maybe Hailey was told to say that or that's just the family talks... It offends me on Hailey's behalf that he was ever referred to that way by anyone. I think it was even in an affidavit?

My husbands kids were 12 and 8 when i met him and they both called me there step mum within a year...athough granted it was " Will you buy me this or that?" and "dont worry about dad cos your our step mum and can buy us things" so granted there may have been a method to them calling me it lol.

I am guessing it is another one of those editorial mistakes we have all become so familiar with. Sigh....

O/T:

I dont know if Iam suppose to post this here but I need some help to do a background check on a person. Does anyone know of any free websites to do this?

Just a thought, but I am wondering if part of Billie's reluctance to break from Shawn and trying to steer the investigation in a different direction is because she is trying to rationalize being with him in the first place. Not only to herself but to family and friends. That might not make sense to some, but I used to do the same thing when I was single, when a guy I dated wasn't accepted by my family. Every bad thing that was said about him, I would come back with all the nice things about him. They couldn't convince me until I convinced myself.

I think Billie will have to come to terms with Shawn's involvement in her own way and in her own time. Once she admits to herself that he is the reason Hailey is gone... if she ever does... then she can put some distance between them.

I'm not making excuses for her... I think she is doing the wrong thing staying in touch with him, but I can understand it, even if I don't agree with it.

Aunt says Hailey called her the day before she went missing.
So what day/night did Hailey call her Aunt???
The date will be so important!
IMO, Hailey was last seen by her brother 9pm. on Sunday.
No one saw or heard Hailey on Monday.
Tues BD reports Hailey as missing.

Keep
It
Simple...........
right there is a motive! IMO SA was messing around and scaring Hailey very badly. IMO everyone laughed her off...........now she is GONE!
Who?
Why?
now WHERE is Hailey?????

Or, equally simple, Hailey was starting to tell people about her life at home and SA and/or BD didn't appreciate her interfering with their awesomeness, and possibly getting them in trouble for any number of things. Look how many lies and inconsistencies have been told in attempt to make things appear different than reality. What people think matters to the utmost to one of the adults living under BD's roof with Hailey. Could be other things besides (or along with) messing around with Hailey. Potential motive is right..

Imo, she probably got a little envious of Clint's reviews and mistakenly attributes his success to Bea and Rachel. She seems stubborn, I think she'll do it.

I worry that she will change her mind..but like you..I think she will do it too..I don't think she will be able to keep herself from 'setting the record straight'... Could very well be the undoing..but may be best to keep that on the DL anyway, huh?...;)..

Nor did she notice anything apparently ..at least not in the last 6 awesome months..

I bet she did... and ignored it. You might be surprised at the women who are in denial when it comes to boyfriends messing with their kids. Or maybe not.
It happened with my stepdaughter and her mother still does not believe her, after 20 years. Sad, isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retired Chief67