TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She got out what sounded like the first name Matt before she was cut off as another person who had taken and failed a poly? RSO maybe??

That is not correct, Matt was the person who administered the polygraph.

Did anyone else understand Billie as saying that she and SA had taken the Ativan the night after Hailey went missing? I assume to calm them from the distress. That would make sense to me.

And then they had to reschedule the polys once LE found out that they had taken Ativan.

That is how I understood it anyway.

NOT that they were taking it regularly before Hailey went missing.

As a Criminal Justice Major as well as an R.N., the use of polygraphs is unreliable. It can be both false positive and false negative. The results are dictated by the body's reaction to certain questions - blood pressure, perspiration, respiration that the individual cannot control. But those reactions can also be elicited by stress, medications, lack of sleep, etc. I have seen dozens of polygraphs that have been erroneous.

Wouldn't you suppose that Billie might have gone to the doctor and gotten an RX for an anti-anxiety med after Hailey dissapeared? Wouldn't you be going crazy with grief?

YES! Exactly. I do not find that unusual that Ativan was given.

ETA: I can feel her pain and suffering through the TV screen. They need to get someone else to do the poly's.

Did anyone else hear bo say cd should not take the poly

Yes, I heard that. Can you blame her? She knows that she had nothing to do with this and can no longer trust the test. I'm sure she doesn't want CD to have to go through what she is.

The Texas Rangers said they have some good leads today, so maybe this is based on the outcome of the poly's.

Wouldn't you suppose that Billie might have gone to the doctor and gotten an RX for an anti-anxiety med after Hailey dissapeared? Wouldn't you be going crazy with grief?

I know I would need something!

Looking at this map made me think of the Monica Carrasco case.
Here is link about Monica http://www.missingmonica.com/- she went missing about 210 miles away, HOWEVER, off the same interstate and also a very rural town.

I can't believe they would polygraph her moments after finding out her boyfriend failed the test and moments after she asked her boyfriend to get out of her house because he may be responsible for her daughters disappearance. I can only imagine what she must of been feeling? Confusion, betrayal, disgust, guilt for allowing him in her home and around her kids.....great time to take a polygraph test...

Polygraph expert (woody): Based on what Billie has said he is concerned that she was told that SA failed before they gave her the poly..he is really concerned.

After my daughter stopped the ativan, she would be beat her arm that was broke in three places, still in the cast, against the wall, the door frame, her desk, etc. She banged her head against the wall. Constant anger outbursts. It took a long time for all this to mellow out.

Whose the doctor prescribing the ativan for BD and SA?

Billie was informed of results of SA's poly BEFORE she took hers, would skew results and that is concerning.

Look how many agiencies are there, including the FBI and the Texas Rangers......I'm sorry but don't you think if they thought there was something wrong with the guy giving the poly's they would have brought in someone else? Chances are he failed because he is guilty, and she failed because she is unknowingly covering for him.

I think Woody the polygrapher is saying that the results of handfuls of failing polygraphs is perhaps negating the science of the polygraph. Methinks either the machine is wonky or the polygrapher is wonky. Maybe Woody should go down there and do it! (IIFC, Billie said a local polygrapher and not FBI, correct?)

Not making any accusations. But I think the wording of the BF - "I would never do nothing to THAT LITTLE GIRL" - I always pick up on using a missing person's name versus lines spoken making reference, like above.

Guys this is just my opinion on the whole thing but I don't think that polygrapher knows wtf they are doing. I agree I don't think Billie should have been told that the BF failed before she took hers. I think she failed because of stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck