TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Covering for her bf....this makes me so mad!! I know most want to blame LE...I blame whoever caused her to be missing...and those who should have known she was missing in the 1st place!!

That has not been proven as fact.

It is my understanding from what Billie said that she and SA had taken Ativan after Hailey went missing, beofre they were originally supposed to take the poly. They had to reschedule the polys and that is when they failed. I could be wrong, but that is how I interpreted it.

It's Ativan aka Lorazepam. It the same class as Xanax. I have never known anyone to get violent coming off that stuff.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it affect the poly anyhow?

LISTEN people - Billie said "one other" person took it TWICE and failed and then took a third one and passed. She did not name the "person".

It's Ativan aka Lorazepam. It the same class as Xanax. I have never known anyone to get violent coming off that stuff.
You should have lived here with us when our 13 year old came home after a 2 month stay in the hospital taking that. It was the scariest experience I ever had.

This poor mother has had to ask for EVERYTHING that has been done in this case!!! SO INFURIATING!!!!!!

My question is if BD was already upset over SA failing then why not wait until she calms down? Obviously I think it is a false failed due to her emotions.

She got out what sounded like the first name Matt before she was cut off as another person who had taken and failed a poly? RSO maybe??

This is a mess. But if the polygrapher knew about the ativan, it should have had no effect right?

Dad says he offered to take a poly, but has not been asked to so far.

I am a nurse and I have seen terrible reactions coming off of Ativan and Xanax. I have seen people have seizures, confusion, sweats, verbal outbursts, etc. Sometimes people come in the hospital and don't tell you everything they take at home and go through horrible withdrawals.

And FWIW, anti anxiety meds like Ativan are what perps take to try to PASS a poly. They aren't a guarantee, but they help slow responses that cause one to fail a poly.

totally strange that many failed a polygraph something is wrong

Colorado, TX: interstate running nearby; not far from t river
Bloodhounds tracked daughter toward local Western hotel-Mom told NG

ClintD, Dad: i told them i would take one (poly) too, told t FBI; dont know if they r scheduling one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3