TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't get questioned for 10 straight hours unless LE thinks you know something and Hailey's brother wouldn't lie,it's his sister who is out there somewhere.
Not true, If you flunk they are going to do everything to get information and break you

re BillyD:
NG: (before u judge too harshly) she called us and told us that she failed poly
BillyD: we had taken atavan the nite before to sleep

She was told BF failed the test right before she took hers. Unbelievable. Poor thing.

Omg, they have been taking adivan (sp). I have experience with that drug, it makes you violent when your trying to come off it.

Mom says she took poly after finding out that BF had failed. She was upset.
Multiple other people had taken poly and several have also failed.

Sounds to me like Nancy Grace is still on the mom's side.

BillyD: i didnt want him back at house when failed test; his response-very tearful and said he would go

So who all failed the poly. Just Billi and SA or a handfull of people like she said before?

Told SA not to come back after he failed poly, now she doesn't know what to think, lost faith in poly.

Billie told her BF to leave when he failed the LDT. He is living with his Grandmother.

BO is on. She asked for LDT. She and SA had both taken Atavan??? SA told her he failed. She lost it. Then she went to take it and failed. A polygrapher from Big Springs administered the test. She said she knew others that failed it. BO told SA to leave the house after he failed the LDT. He's at his grandmother's house. She told him to stay there until HD was found. He was "careful" and agreed with BO to leave.

Sooo... half of Colorado City flunked the polygraph I take it...

Billy was smart to ask him to stay away. It sounds like she is torn between believing him and not trusting. What drama. But it was a smart mature move.

Covering for her bf....this makes me so mad!! I know most want to blame LE...I blame whoever caused her to be missing...and those who should have known she was missing in the 1st place!!

The WORST possible thing she could have done after failing the poly was to go on NG....she should have Gotten a lawyer right then.

Dogs didn't come out for 4 days
She called rangers multiple times, they finally came out on Mon. the 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members