TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep hearing about the cell phone conversation Hailey had around noon in the backyard. Has there been any mention as to who that call was to?[/quote)

Me too-who is the mystery person Hailie was talking to?
That would have been a question for Nancy Grace. She did a good job obtainig new info. However, that info might have hindered case. Is anyone else bothered by the fact, Billie does not have an attorney yet? She has been doing alot by herself. I think the family needs a rep.

Why is everyone taking everything Billie says as gospel? Why is it "assumed" that all of the investigating agencies are screw ups? On NG, beginning of the show, male reporter "reports" that the 1st search of the house was yesterday. That's not true....maybe being a Texan, and being very proud of the Texas Rangers....it's just insulting to read post after post denigrating them, the FBI,etc.

It's not that I'm a Texan, but I mean really, look at all the agencies involved here. If this poly guy was screwing up that bad...they would have replaced him. I don't think Billie is involved, she failed because she has doubts about SA imo..........but man, LE does not have any vested interest other than finding H.

If I came home and was told my 13-yr. old daughter was spending the night at a friend's house that she'd never stayed at before, I would have checked in with her several times during that stay.

This is very worrisome info to me.

YOu and me both... this is starting to send up my hinky meter on BO now too and i really hate to admit that......... :( :( She obviously wasn't as up on her daughters comings and goings as she should be. My mom would have grounded me for weeks for leaving a note that i wasn't gonna be home that night.... as BO had said Hailey would leave notes she was staying the night with someone.

Do we even know if the witness had the right day? Didn't they say she was always talking on the phone in the backyard? LE must know by now, but they sure are not saying.

Sorry! I was wrong about dad & you all were right!

I just watched Patty's clip of tonight's show & Billie did say (over Nancy talking) "I don't think you should".

I still think LE should want him to have a poly & explained why in a previous post.

Look how many agiencies are there, including the FBI and the Texas Rangers......I'm sorry but don't you think if they thought there was something wrong with the guy giving the poly's they would have brought in someone else? Chances are he failed because he is guilty, and she failed because she is unknowingly covering for him.

I do not think that she failed because she is covering for him, I think it is much more likely that she failed because having just found out that SA had failed the test right before her test, she felt guilty for dating him and bringing him into her children's lives--whether or not SA actually did something or not, if she thought he may have harmed Hailey, as a mother she would feel real guilt, even if she had knew nothing about what had happened to Hailey. I think that kind of emotion could cause her to fail a poly easily. I'm completely baffled as to why they would have told her!! It seems very irresponsible and makes it very likely that the results could not be trusted either way. They should have known that IMO.

But, if that is the truth...............
I don't believe that for minute. Nor do I think the Texas Rangers do. I believe what we have here is a small Texas town who is caught in the headlights.. And all the liars need to come clean.

I keep hearing about the cell phone conversation Hailey had around noon in the backyard. Has there been any mention as to who that call was to?[/quote)

Me too-who is the mystery person Hailie was talking to?

IMO, we won't hear that. Too close to LE investigation. IF she was talking on the phone even.

Cecilia Garcia, MB’s mother, said today that she knew Mary Beth considers Hailey to be her best friend, but Hailey had never been to the Garcia home to spend the night.

Cecilia Garcia said the first time she saw Billie Jean Dunn was on television, when she appeared on Nancy Grace’s program to discuss Hailey’s disappearance.

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/06/helicopter-being-used-search-missing-colorado-city/

Say what? I was under the impression that HA and MB had slept over many times back and forth. Maybe I was assuming that?

Why is everyone taking everything Billie says as gospel? Why is it "assumed" that all of the investigating agencies are screw ups? On NG, beginning of the show, male reporter "reports" that the 1st search of the house was yesterday. That's not true....maybe being a Texan, and being very proud of the Texas Rangers....it's just insulting to read post after post denigrating them, the FBI,etc.

This is about Hailey. Not Billie. Right?

My biggest question concerning Billie is why she didn't bother to call the friend's house to make sure that Hailey had made it there okay or better yet know in advance that it was okay with the friend's parents that she spend the night. Maybe I parent the old fashion way but my daughter is 12 and you can bet your bottom dollar she wouldn't be walking to a friend's house to spend the night without my having already discussed the plans with the friend's parents, and she sure as heck wouldn't be walking there on her own accord. I'd be driving her there and making sure she made it. Here this woman is saying that she didn't even know her daughter was spending the night with her friend until she got home from work that night and she didn't even bother to call to check on her until the next day?

~JMO~

Kampfer confirmed that evidence was taken from Billie Jean Dunn’s home Wednesday that may have led to leads being pursued today. Although he wouldn’t say what items had been taken, he said the FBI — in similar cases — typically obtains soil samples and searches for *advertiser censored*, drug paraphernalia, bleach, gloves and shovels.

Billie Jean Dunn — Hailey’s mother — was presented with a list of the items that were taken, Kampfer said.

At 8:30 a.m. today, Billie Jean Dunn was inside her home with Hailey’s 16-year-old brother, DD and Billie Jean’s brother Dale.

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/06/helicopter-being-used-search-missing-colorado-city/

I can't believe that dad and his girlfriend were not polygraphed as well, and all of them, like a week ago.

Are yawl gonna make fun of me when you know that when I first heard the "Texas Rangers" were helping in the search I thought it was the baseball team? *hides in shame*

Her daughter has been accused of being a liar....darn right I'd speak up!

Maybe the mother is a liar as well? Would like to know how many folks live in that house and if any polygraphs have been given.

I don't believe that for minute. Nor do I think the Texas Rangers do. I believe what we have here is a small Texas town who is caught in the headlights.. And all the liars need to come clean.

WHOAAAAAAA..........I was born and raised in a small town, I know the in's and out's of that, a small TEXAS town none the less, but calling this woman a liar? Nope, WHY would she lie about that????????????

Billie did say local LE performed some kind of search of the house the day after Hailey was reported missing. I haven't seen anyone denigrating the FBI or the Rangers. People are just frustrated that local LE treated Hailey as a runaway for so long and didn't bring in the necessary resources sooner.

That would be really nice....instead, they seem to be failing the poly exams.

MOO - I hear most people believing in LE - NOW that they have realized HD did not runaway. There is disappointment in the tardiness of an organized effort, lack of any type of spokesperson. The city official is not doing a good job as press spokesperson. He shouldn't have to be this person, clearly LE is not identifying him as such, but heck, they are not talking. Being from Roanoke, va I have a much higher appreciation of how le in Brittany smiths case handled press conferences - twice a day. Yes, they had leads, but for almost two weeks to go by and nothing from le for public - not normal. Other than that, experts and public alike are questioning issues with polys.
Regardless, le has the experts in, and they are doing their best, no doubt. When le finds HD they will get their praise :)

If I came home and was told my 13-yr. old daughter was spending the night at a friend's house that she'd never stayed at before, I would have checked in with her several times during that stay.

This is very worrisome info to me.

bbm

But it seems as tho she has slept there before according to Billie..Now I don't know what to believe! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3