TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite statements to the contrary by people involved, Sparky Dean, senior trooper of the Texas Department of Public Safety, told KTXS on Friday that no one has been told whether they have passed or failed a polygraph test.

rut roh, that's not the city manager.............

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26401950/detail.html

Also from same link......

Another assertion made on the "Nancy Grace Show" Thursday night stated that the Billie Dunn's home was searched on Wednesday for the first time. Officials on Friday pointed out that the home has been searched three times since Hailey's disappearance on Dec. 27.

Well at least someone admitted this (from your link) - even tho it seems more than 'occasionally'.

Experts have long known that journalistic coverage of breaking news during an active investigation is a difficult assignment. Some in the news media, in a competitive environment, will rush to release scraps of information – occasionally before the facts are confirmed.

Perhaps the person that administered the poly did NOT release the results, however perhaps LE made her think that the results were released on the boyfriend to get a reaction out of BD and see if she would just confess to "anything at all" or get furious at boyfriend and tell unrevealed information.. and that backfired on them.

I think that LE perhaps used it as a trick to get information. They should of not told her of any passing and failing of test. I DO believe that somewhere and some person in LE told her before hand about failing the test. I can relate to it not being the person who did the polygraph tell her that.. but i think someone did tell her that.

There is not a reason she would go on television and bold face lie about it. That makes no sence at all.

I don't understand after this much time has passed, why LE has just decided to go door to door? I pray for her safe return.. been lurking, as usual..

I do believe that someone told Billie she and SA failed (whether or not they did fail - who knows). I don't know who told her - LE, administrator, someone - but I don't believe for one second that she is making it up.

Agree with you. Mom looks like she has been through the ringer since this started. She looks so tired, scared, etc.

thinking out loud :waitasec:

It been reported that nothing of Hailey was missing.

How about her school back pack was that verified? Going to sleepover I would think she would had her back pack.

If it was home was it search? there could be a lot info in the backpack.
I always surprise what I find in my GS????

Which has be thinking did Hailey keep a diary?

BF

I would think if the BF went to his mom in Howard county... why they are not searching Howard County (we been told that BF went there after he got fire) (this timeline got me confused)

:banghead:
Also in my mind I think they should be searching in Surry county (where other family members live) I really think they need to widen their search.

Also a search to Midland where I read that closest mall.

Surry and Howard counties look to be close to Mitchell

I not saying BF guilty just everything needs to be look at in the search.

I say it again I20 and now I find out also I10 is close by that just really scary and real possibility she could been taken by a stranger.

I believe somebody told Billie and probably others that polygraphs were failed. Whether it's for investigative purposes or, probably more likely, because all LE weren't harmonized at that point I don't know but I believe Billie wouldn't go on national TV and admit failed polygraphs by herself and the guy she loves unless she had been specifically told they failed. I noticed in her Big Country interview that she was reticent to give an answer about things she wasn't sure of so I think she was sure about hearing that they had failed tests.

I am wondering now if this is about school kids...

Despite statements to the contrary by people involved, Sparky Dean, senior trooper of the Texas Department of Public Safety, told KTXS on Friday that no one has been told whether they have passed or failed a polygraph test.

rut roh, that's not the city manager.............

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26401950/detail.html

Also from same link......

Another assertion made on the "Nancy Grace Show" Thursday night stated that the Billie Dunn's home was searched on Wednesday for the first time. Officials on Friday pointed out that the home has been searched three times since Hailey's disappearance on Dec. 27.

Red By Me
This part was stated by Nancy, Billie corrected her

Now I just don't know what to think about anyone or anything anymore on this case. This is frustrating!

I don't think the door to door search is going to find her. I wish but I just don't think it's going to happen.

The small group of people comment has me wondering if we're not dealing with a group of her friends....

If you read the wording from the city manager... UNCOMFIRMED... it is MY understanding... (task force) did not advise. That sentence can be construed so many ways. I find the mom more reliable... just could be a mom thing.

I hope they really do have info and aren't just backtracking...hard to know.

I do believe that someone told Billie she and SA failed (whether or not they did fail - who knows). I don't know who told her - LE, administrator, someone - but I don't believe for one second that she is making it up.

ETA: I'm not saying LE is lying here - I think someone told but no one knows that the person told them. Seems like it would be easy enough to figure out - all Billie has to do is say so-and-so told me. Maybe so-and-so is now in CYA mode...? I don't know what to think here but there's a hole in this story somewhere.

IIRC We were told SPECIFICALLY to listen to what Billie was going to say last night. By someone very close and verified.

Can their be deception indicated on 1 question, but pass on the other 2, and still be considered passing.. I dunno... She said last night she was asked 3 questions during the poly.

Soooo if we REALLY listen to her words, she's saying she was told deception, but that doesn't necessarily mean pass/fail, so both sides may be telling the truth if we taking only working into account. (hope that makes sense).

I told you this might lead toe the friend and not the boyfriend....

Now i am thinking about may a group of her "friends" was she set up to belive she was going to stay all night and started walking that was and was ambushed by her "enemies" along the way? I sure hope not..but its a reasonable scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3